SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by flowerpower22 Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:46 pm

why have they been so quiet on SM

flowerpower22

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by mamahamme Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm

I'm wondering if the reason they have been quiet is couple weeks ago on Sunday night after Thanksgiving he posted about getting back in the gym and some girl posted "do they even work" and Josh mom defended them. It went back and forth about 3 times. it was the same day he posted a picture of him and his mom. Plus Andi takes a real beating every time she puts her ideas or anything she does. maybe her and josh are laying low because the negative people can't hurt her that way. This last time with her shirt and people talking about how ugly her hands were. I mean people can be so hurtful. I'm hoping that's what it could be. Their so perfect for each other I can't imagine anything bad.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:59 pm

I don't think its anything bad, they seem perfectly happy, I just think they're trying to scale back on SM because I've noticed Andi has deleted quite a few of her IG pics as well. They seem to be 100% back in "real life" as most people don't post IG pics everyday so its nothing to worry about Smiley

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:03 pm

Oh I agree their perfect for each other. I was just thinking that people keep picking on her and maybe her and Josh thought it would be better to post less and like you said try and live a normal life.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:22 pm

As Jason and Molly advised, going back to a normal life as much as possible is the key. Because while the couple may be doing well with each other, the criticism on SM can take a toll on the relationship. So sometimes it is just best to tune out. We know that Josh is very protective of his family, so I don't give him or them wrong for doing whatever to make their relationship work. However, if they really are having a TV wedding then I'm afraid they are mandated to remain in the spotlight so that they can attract good ratings for the show.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:31 pm

sara11 wrote:I don't think its anything bad, they seem perfectly happy, I just think they're trying to scale back on SM because I've noticed Andi has deleted quite a few of her IG pics as well. They seem to be 100% back in "real life" as most people don't post IG pics everyday so its nothing to worry about Smiley

I didn't notice that. Which ones?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:49 pm

^ I just checked. Most of them were from her days before the bachelor/bachelorette and some from when she was on the show. It looks like she deleted some promotional pictures too. From my eyes, she only deleted two pertaining to Josh and it was the snapchat pic of him from the gym with the "pump up" face and the other one was of him from the bar crawl they did when they first went public and she was teasing him about not being able to drink and his head was leaning on the bar.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:54 pm

I also noticed the one of them at the baseball game, the decker foundation pic and the funny sabel and Josh mcm pic. But as stated above the majority were promo pics and some random pre Bach ones

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:00 pm

The question is, what is the common thread among the pictures she deleted. I guess she wanted to get rid of some of the trash talk from the promo pics. But what of the other pics she deleted? Is it that they were too suggestive, and would lend to character assassination? I don't know...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:51 pm

^ I don't think there really is a theme. When you take out the promotional pictures and the pictures before the shows that she deleted, three out of the four photos that were deleted of Josh were really of nothing. One was of Josh's face and he was sweaty in a snap chat. The other he's bending down with his bum in the air and the other one is of Josh's face leaning on the bar. They were just kind of dumb and pointless. IMO, I personally disliked Andi's outfit and hair when they went to the Decker's charity event. Perhaps looking back Andi felt the same way. I don't think there needs to be some hidden code to everything they do.

I don't really post as often anymore, but I have to say that it's really nice to see how Josh and Andi have returned to normalcy. I remember a lot was made of how Josh could apparently handle the spotlight that the couple would be in, but it's funny looking at it now because there really is no spotlight because it seems they have decided to avoid it for the most part. Andi and Josh have only done a handful, or a few more events and just about all of them have been for charity. They don't excessively post on social media and when they don't, you all still find tweets or IG's of them going to the gym together in the morning, going shopping at the mall together and going out to dinner together and those were all just in this past week or two. Plus, there were many sweet tweets and pictures of Andi and Josh running a 5k to support the charity Enduring Hearts from this past weekend.

Josh went back to his job that he had before the show and added something else along with it and Andi is exploring some other avenues while she has the opportunity to. It's also very sweet to see how close Josh has become with the Dorfman's and how the two families seem to get along and were able to spend an early Thanksgiving together.

Andi and Josh seem to be doing the "normal everyday life" thing really well right now. Good for them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:11 pm

Yep, agree Ash Andi/Josh seem to be enjoying being "normal" as normal can be for someone who has gotten off of this show..... I don't put any stock into the deletion of any pictures people/couples do it all the time....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Kimberley Nikkhoo ‏@kimberliina_ 27m27 minutes ago

Just met Andi Dorfman at lenox
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara