SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Andi was back at the mall today!

Vic ‏@vicvasquez16 3h3 hours ago
Aww just saw @AndiDorfman at GUESS at the mall and she's even more beautiful in person.

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:39 pm

Laudergirl wrote: Andi was back at the mall today!

Vic ‏@vicvasquez16  3h3 hours ago
Aww just saw @AndiDorfman at GUESS at the mall and she's even more beautiful in person.

It's funny how everyone that sees them say that they are more gorgeous in person. They are a beautiful couple in pictures so it's hard to believe they more beautiful in person.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:22 am

nannymargie wrote:
Laudergirl wrote: Andi was back at the mall today!

Vic ‏@vicvasquez16  3h3 hours ago

It's funny how everyone that sees them say that they are more gorgeous in person.  They are a beautiful couple in pictures so it's hard to believe they more beautiful in person.

I know it's hard to believe Nannymargie but it's true. Especially Andi. I always thought Andi was very attractive but in person she is absolutely gorgeous.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:20 am

Wish I could meet them one day Smiley
By the way, aren't they supposed to be on the cover if the January issue of some magazine. Does anyone know when the magazine comes out? (Is it anytime this month?)
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:30 am

Laudergirl wrote:Well they've been quiet on SM, but it sounds like they are just living life, working out and shopping!

Josh Allan Murray favorited
Miranda ‏@miranda_siegel  Dec 14
@jmurbulldog just passed you and the fiancé leaving the gym... PLEASE come back and say hi!!!
Couples who work out together, stay together! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:14 am

edenpol wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Well they've been quiet on SM, but it sounds like they are just living life, working out and shopping!

Josh Allan Murray favorited
Miranda ‏@miranda_siegel  Dec 14
@jmurbulldog just passed you and the fiancé leaving the gym... PLEASE come back and say hi!!!
Couples who work out together, stay together! :cutesmile!:

Yes so happy they are just a normal couple living their life! I agree that doing things together makes for a strong relationship! I do hope we "see" them soon. Maybe on the premiere! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:31 am

AnandaMarie wrote:Wish I could meet them one day Smiley
By the way, aren't they supposed to be on the cover if the January issue of some magazine. Does anyone know when the magazine comes out? (Is it anytime this month?)

Ananda, it is Southern Journal Mag's bridal edition. It is their Jan/Feb edition and their Nov/Dec edition didn't come out until November 1st so I think we have to wait until the first of the year.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:38 am

Justafan2 wrote:
AnandaMarie wrote:Wish I could meet them one day Smiley

Ananda, it is Southern Journal Mag's bridal edition. It is their Jan/Feb edition and their Nov/Dec edition didn't come out until November 1st so I think we have to wait until the first of the year.

Oh sad I wish it came out earlier, but thanks for the information though.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:36 am

They are also in the LA Travel Magazine but I have no idea when that one is coming out.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:53 pm

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 60 1395930_437678926379695_1879719623264131843_n

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 60 10425054_437678919713029_3025669591069298774_n

Those are from Enduring hearts fb page

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:58 pm

sara11 wrote:

Those are from Enduring hearts fb page
My heart. Those pics are amazing. You can see what an amazing person she is and what an incredible mom she is going to be! :cutesmile!:
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi guys,
Read this article about Chris Soules and he talked about his dating experience and Andi, he said some sweet things about Andi. He seems like the nicest guy, a lot like Josh really good values.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/chris-soules-talks-about-the-bachelor-and-his-dating-experience-%28part-2%29-17193.php

The link is to part 2, at the end of the article you can click back to part 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara