SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:17 pm

New pic posted on IG from @docta.jones

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:

OMG !! Yes he sure does. His smile and Teeth are so perfect it's ridiculous ! :yes: (so much more handsome in person) :cutiepie

Really? You saw him in person? I am so jealous, I am going to join the Advocare, for sure!!

Yes, in Atlantic City with Laura a few weeks ago.!! they were awesome !

So, where are the pictures?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:22 pm

nannymargie wrote:IMO if this would be engagement or save to date pictures they would be smiling and a more loving towards each other.  IMO this pose does not fit those.

True and a travel magazine wouldn't be taking engagement or save the date pictures.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:29 pm

Here's the new pic. Andi looks kind of weird imo:

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 6 10755870_1545767895661228_12581523_n

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Here's the new pic. Andi looks kind of weird imo:

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 6 10755870_1545767895661228_12581523_n

It looks like they teased her hair quite a bit which isn't how she usually wears
It. I agree it looks a little off but her face is flawless. Josh looks a little tired to me, not that I blame him!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Andi's skin is flawless and she is beautiful, but I agree she has a weird expression. They both looked tired too. Need some rest. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:48 pm

She doesn't look weird laugh out loud, we just so used to her hair being flawless, that's all..
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 am

So I am thinking whatever charity event they are doing has to be tomorrow. It is 7:30 on the west coast now and although I know it's not that late I haven't seen any pictures at all. Maybe it is another golf tournament during the day tomorrow. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:23 am

Justafan2 wrote:So I am thinking whatever charity event they are doing has to be tomorrow. It is 7:30 on the west coast now and although I know it's not that late I haven't seen any pictures at all. Maybe it is another golf tournament during the day tomorrow. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I was thinking also that Josh just got mixed up and said charity event when he might have meant photo shoot. In the recent pic of Andi and Josh and the photographer they both have their winter coats on, which leads me to believe that they are leaving Calif because I think the weather there is nice enough not to require a coat. I think Josh has that event at Jezebel's for the 50 most beautiful on Thursday night, so if they did an event tomorrow it would be cutting it close if he's going to the Jezebel event on Thursday night. Maybe they're taking the Red Eye back tonight.

I thought Josh looked very tired in that picture. I think they both could use some sleep.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:33 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:So I am thinking whatever charity event they are doing has to be tomorrow. It is 7:30 on the west coast now and although I know it's not that late I haven't seen any pictures at all. Maybe it is another golf tournament during the day tomorrow. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I was thinking also that Josh just got mixed up and said charity event when he might have meant photo shoot.  In the recent pic of Andi and Josh and the photographer they both have their winter coats on, which leads me to believe that they are leaving Calif because I think the weather there is nice enough not to require a coat.  I think Josh has that event at Jezebel's for the 50 most beautiful on Thursday night, so if they did an event tomorrow it would be cutting it close if he's going to the Jezebel event on Thursday night.  Maybe they're taking the Red Eye back tonight.

I thought Josh looked very tired in that picture.  I think they both could use some sleep.

I'm thinking the same thing Laura. It's in the mid 60's tonight in LA, so why the coats? If they are headed back to ATL I hope it's not another red eye because Andi seemed to regret that last week from her tweet.

Still curious about the Marcus tweet that was deleted but I guess we'll never know on that one.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:35 am

I just checked and its 14C in Dana Point right now.. Isn't that cold enough to need a coat? (Or is it just really cold for me since I live in the Caribbean)
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:08 am

AnandaMarie wrote:I just checked and its 14C in Dana Point right now.. Isn't that cold enough to need a coat? (Or is it just really cold for me since I live in the Caribbean)

That's about 57 degrees F, so yeah, a light jacket would be needed especially if it's breezy on the water. I still have a hunch they headed back to ATL tonight, but I hope I'm wrong and they have another night at the Ritz in Dana Point. If nothing more, just to relax, enjoy each other, and maybe get some sleep tonight. I have to believe the 3 hour time difference can throw you off when you're only there a night or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara