SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd 20m20 minutes ago
Annnnddd @jmurbulldog wants to make me sweet pie?! Love me some nap and pie.

Are Josh and Andi with Marcus and Lacy in LA?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 5 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:05 pm

aviej wrote:Marcus Grodd ‏@marcusgrodd  20m20 minutes ago
Annnnddd @jmurbulldog wants to make me sweet pie?! Love me some nap and pie.

Are Josh and Andi with Marcus and Lacy in LA?

I follow Marcus on Twitter and I'm not seeing that tweet! Would he have deleted it???

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:11 pm

Yeah, cuz as soon as I went back to make sure it was there, twitter said page not found. If you look at his other tweet around the same time he mentioned something about taking a nap. So I know it was there. He deleted it. I wonder if anyone else in the forum saw that? Like we have to start doing screen captures now, laugh out loud. Question is, why would he delete it? Why wouldn't he want people to know he was with Josh?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:15 pm

aviej wrote:Yeah, cuz as soon as I went back to make sure it was there, twitter said page not found. If you look at his other tweet around the same time he mentioned something about taking a nap. So I know it was there. He deleted it. I wonder if anyone else in the forum saw that? Like we have to start doing screen captures now, laugh out loud. Question is, why would he delete it? Why wouldn't he want people to know he was with Josh?

Good question. But was he really with Josh or were they just texting or talking to each other? I mean, why would Marcus take a nap if he was hanging out with Josh and Andi? Just doesn't make sense. And why delete the tweet, that's what is suspicious to me.

Last edited by Laudergirl on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:15 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 2m2 minutes ago

So peaceful out here, absolutely incredible! #DanaPoint #Cali

tampa -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 5 B2v7q55CYAAuSSY

I have looked at this picture 100 times now. They really are stunning!

Question for anyone that has watched recent seasons and followed the couples (I haven't watched since Trista until now). Have recent couples had this much exposure? I am most curious about Des and Chris since ABC is deciding not to air their wedding. Now take it I wasn't looking for it, but I don't remember Des and Chris or even JP and Nikki making nearly as many appearances or doing as many interviews/articles. I am wondering if this could appeal to the TBTP as they are clearly staying relevant without being overexposed. Just curious and I am sure some of you are much more up on the topic than I am!

Wow this is stunning! I think all of this points to a TV wedding. ;) Get ready Jodi fans!! lolpanda
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:Perhaps engagement photos?  Save-the-dates????

Yes, I believe so. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:30 pm

IMO if this would be engagement or save to date pictures they would be smiling and a more loving towards each other. IMO this pose does not fit those.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:32 pm

nannymargie wrote:IMO if this would be engagement or save to date pictures they would be smiling and a more loving towards each other.  IMO this pose does not fit those.

Maybe you are right but I bet there are more poses and maybe even more outfits. I guess we will know soon enough. Regardless, I love this picture. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 pm

I'm still waiting for the "charity" event. Seems like JODI would be spending quite a bit of time in LA - the longest they have stayed cross state.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That smile! I think Josh looks even better close up right? that face, that smile...

OMG !! Yes he sure does. His smile and Teeth are so perfect it's ridiculous ! :yes: (so much more handsome in person) :cutiepie

Really? You saw him in person? I am so jealous, I am going to join the Advocare, for sure!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:57 pm

aviej wrote:I'm still waiting for the "charity" event. Seems like JODI would be spending quite a bit of time in LA - the longest they have stayed cross state.

Good point. Is Josh hiding something? Hmmmm :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

That smile! I think Josh looks even better close up right? that face, that smile...

OMG !! Yes he sure does. His smile and Teeth are so perfect it's ridiculous ! :yes: (so much more handsome in person) :cutiepie

Really? You saw him in person? I am so jealous, I am going to join the Advocare, for sure!!

Yes, in Atlantic City with Laura a few weeks ago.!! they were awesome !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara