SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:29 am

She also called Richie a 'beautiful soul' in I think it was in the Kyle and Jackie O interview which is what she called Drew

AEF

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:47 am

Sam just faved this giggling

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Screen14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:29 am

https://instagram.com/p/8kdP6Hxl7a/
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:35 am

I honestly feel like this episode and Richie’s date changed up everything, even having the video of his mum and sister was reminiscent of Sam’s first SD with Blake and the video she had, while I do know that Sasha still is getting a lot more attention, the hopeless romantic is hoping for Richie, though I have warmed to Sasha, but I just think after tonight it just may be Richie…just the things she was saying and the kiss, there’s just something there I think is being hidden.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:09 am

aerina wrote:Sam just faved this giggling

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Screen14
I don't see the fave? Do you have a s/shot of her face or her faving it?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:Sam just faved this giggling

I don't see the fave? Do you have a s/shot of her face or her faving it?

Aw crap, I'm pretty sure she faved it! She must've unfaved it either because she 1. gave the winner away or 2. didn't read the tweet properly and faved it too quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:13 am

Sam tweeted and faved these tweets about Richie and Lisa also tweeted about Richie (I think he is next Bach lead)

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Dfssff10

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Fdfdfd10
https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 am

Everyone is tweeting about Richie either winning or being Bach lead.
Richie was trending in Australia on twitter.
Without any sleuthing, I'd say Richie F1 or next Bachelor lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:17 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Sam tweeted and faved these tweets about Richie and Lisa also tweeted about Richie (I think he is next Bach lead)

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Dfssff10

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 79 Fdfdfd10
https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost

It's either his the next bach lead or his F1. I'm having second thoughts now, did you see how Sam was so smitten when her and fitzy were re watching her kiss with Richie. It was like it wasn't awkward at all and she tweeted that "he was worth it", all these make me question if sasha really is F1? She even was like "Go Richie" when he was breakdancing. It's either that she feels sorry for breaking his heart or his F1. If he isn't F1 I will be feeling some time of way because she speaks about Richie like she loves him. "He was worth it" "
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:17 am

just saw it @aerina!! I got a s/shot.
I think this has always been about Sasha F1 and Richie for lead
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 am

I think Sam loves Richie but is not *in* love with Richie.
I think Sam purposefully chose to have nearly 3+ weeks from her date with her F1 (Sasha) to her date with Richie (and even later for Michael).

By separating and lengthening the time between Sasha's date and Richie's (and Michael's) Sam would solidify her connection with Sasha.
If Richie's was first date? Who knows...
I think she purposefully spread it out that way though b/c her physical attraction to Sasha and him being her physical type was priority #1.

I think Richie was the one who was the dark horse as she said in pre-show interviews who came along and surprised her in that he wasn't her physical type but she could see herself with him but her physical attraction to her type (Sasha) was already established.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy