SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just a silly question, but Sam is quoted as saying she is like a bunny 5 times a day, wouldn't that person have to live close?  Who is in her hometown?
She was joking but Sasha lives close.

For every joke there is some truth.... but maybe 3 times. hahaha..So Sasha again.. Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:34 pm

She also said that she hadn't seen the F1 for a while as it was getting too hard. I also took the 5 times a day thing as a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Sundy wrote:@AllAboutLove can you help (or anyone else)

Michael home - 10 July
Sam Home - 13 July
Possible FRC - 9/10 July
Meaning Sam and F1 spent 3 or 4 nights post production in NZ? Is that too long? Or possibly Sam stayed on by herself for a night or so.
When did Sam's family members state they were home?
Sam's brother was home 10 July.
I would think Sam would spend 1-2 days post-FRC with F1 and then do some last minute ITMs, filming etc... and then back to Sydney July 13.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:49 pm

Thanks, that seems to tie in then?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:56 pm

I think so. Seems to tie in...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just a silly question, but Sam is quoted as saying she is like a bunny 5 times a day, wouldn't that person have to live close?  Who is in her hometown?
She was joking but Sasha lives close.

For every joke there is some truth.... but maybe 3 times. hahaha..So Sasha again.. Umm.

5 and sometimes 6  :thismuch:  Great if it is those few days that they get to be together! :sweetheart: I don't believe it would be  an everyday event! :girlfan  That would NOT BE GOOD!  :shocked!: :thud

And if any is true... ( And I don't see why she should be lying about it ) that would have to be Sasha. Those two can start a fire ( you could tell from that first kiss, things can get very hot between them ) :girlfan
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:02 pm

Just to clarify.... Sam was joking.
She was talking to Kyle on his show and he is a sex shock jock type DJ.
Of course she has had her loved up time but she was just feeding into what he was wanting and made it a bigger deal so Kyle didn't have to keep pressing her about sex.
That's Kyle's shtick.
If you have listened to him for the years I have it's all he ever seems to talk about. Rolling Eyes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Sam's Q&A from Bette Aussie FB.
Her #1 quality in a person? Loyalty.
And she said that Richie is someone who would stick by her through thick and thin.
Mmmkay now Sam. Enough with breaking my heart. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:09 pm

@GuardianAngel - I think we are going to need another thread very soon. Just giving fair warning.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:23 am

that's so weird Sam favourited that tweet with Richie in it! They just have remained as friends then if he didn't make it to F1
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:53 am

HodanG wrote:that's so weird Sam favourited that tweet with Richie in it! They just have remained as friends then if he didn't make it to F1

I think we'll have a Heather-type situation where Sam will have to decide whether her chemistry with Richie can evolve to a relationship. Sam speaks very fondly of Richie in interviews -- moreso than the other guys -- which means she either chose him or friendzoned him...

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:17 am

I'm leaning to the friendzoned area although Richie is not the friendzone material
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy