SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:50 am

Alex 100% is F4. He gets a home town (Bondi Surfing) but nothing more. there is just too many screen caps of Michael, Richie and Sasha indicating they are the top 3. Shame really because Alex seems lovely. Just not the one for Sam. #TeamRichie
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:53 am

Sundy wrote:Alex 100% is F4. He gets a home town (Bondi Surfing) but nothing more. there is just too many screen caps of Michael, Richie and Sasha indicating they are the top 3. Shame really because Alex seems lovely. Just not the one for Sam. #TeamRichie
Yup. It's been sleuthed for a while now and the s/caps give it away. It's not a reflection on Alex. Just like it is not a reflection on Richie if he is not F1. Richie's my fave but if the s/caps aren't there to show me he gets LCD or something else then it is what it is. I get to still be #TeamRichie no matter the ending bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:55 am

HodanG wrote:I still don't understand why that pen was pointing to Richie on the photoshoot that ten insider uploaded
Or why Sam liked that pic. And liked the pic of Richie by himself 3 weeks before the show even started.
And her brother faved that tweet.
Who knows... maybe they are just really good friends now?
I would love him to be F1 but I will go with whatever the s/caps show.
But #TeamRichie even if he is not F1 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:56 am

atem wrote:
aerina wrote:Also apparently Richie and Snezana has dated briefly before! Small world indeed.

What?!  Are you serious?  no no   Sorry, but I find this all very odd!
It is not true at all. They are both from Perth and on Bach/Bette shows and that's where the connection lies. Richie's own friends said it was hilarious how untrue this is.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:02 am

Richie has been accepting many people on Instagram, from 500 followers a few days ago to now 1015.. Sasha however has still the same followers as few days ago (300+)
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:18 am

HodanG wrote:Richie has been accepting many people on Instagram, from 500 followers a few days ago to now 1015.. Sasha however has still the same followers as few days ago (300+)

Yup. I've been accepted by 1 and not the other
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:20 am

@AllAboutLove thanks for the clear up! Thought it was a bit weird -- they don't seem like each other's type.

Yeah, Richie's been favouriting tweets and also replied to Tyson's tweet. Becoming more active on SM while still keeping it under the radar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:41 am

HodanG wrote:I still don't understand why that pen was pointing to Richie on the photoshoot that ten insider uploaded

@HodanG I think Richie is the F1. He is the underdog.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:46 am

HodanG wrote:Richie has been accepting many people on Instagram, from 500 followers a few days ago to now 1015.. Sasha however has still the same followers as few days ago (300+)

Sasha has not been accepting all request I guess. My request was not accepted yet.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
HodanG wrote:We need to sleuth more on who makes it into F2, Richie or Michael?
Based on just the number of s/caps it looks like Michael and Sasha for F2.
Will have to see once we get to F4 and compare to the s/caps just in case some of them are from before F3.

Are we sure Richie even makes it into the F3 and it isn't plumber dave instead?
100%. F3 are Sasha, Michael, and Richie.

Not enough scaps for the plumber and I don't even see him in F4. Alex has the Bondi beach surfing thing which is likely his HTD since that is where he lives.

I am thinking the one s/cap we have of Dave is for some 1on1 special time on a group date or something pre-HTD (they may have the mini dates).

Plus, the s/caps show Richie in water with Sam and it has to be warmer to do that so likely in NZ or the snow date is in NZ.
With regards to the bolded, are there any hotsprings in Australia near Sydney? OR how about New Zealand? Here in Alberta Rockies for example, there is a ski hill right on top of a natural springs so just wondered.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:38 am

The body language expert (Kyle and Jackie O) is saying that the winner is Kayne based on Sam's reaction??!

Don't see him in any of the upcoming screen caps.

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/exclusive-sam-frost-gives-big-hint-on-winner

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:44 am

hi everybody, it has been awhile but I am back. I have begun watching this season's bachelorette and loving it. I have been reading alot of the things people have said here and here are my two cents:

I do believe that Sash is F1 purely based on what I have seen in the episodes. It is undeniable that Sam is very interested in Sash. He makes her very nervous (and so far only guy to have done this to her imo) and she's actually very smitten (the guys say that sam likes michael when she placed her arm on his knee, but later on she is seen voluntarily placing her hands on sash a few times when he presented her with the 'sam 4 sash' picture, so very clear who she WANTS). Also i personally noticed she seems uncomfortable with her kiss with michael and alex. no grabbing of their heads or wanting more. just a quick peck.

I don't know what will happen in further episodes - although sash is seen in a few screencaps (painting, on a boat, skydiving, vineyard) but at this point sash is a very clear front runner, by heaps imo.

now it is weird that sash seems like such a 'winner' at this point if he really is F1 but I just don't see a connection between Sam and any of the other guys. I just think despite editing some things are either there or not there.

also just watching some interviews, Sam is trying hard to make it seem like it is not sash by saying we'll be 'pleasantly surprised' and on kyle and jackie o when she was describing the men, she was very quick and simple with sash, describing him as 'gorgeous' before saying 'they all are gorgeous'

But yes at this point, Sash seems like the F1 but will definitely be interesting to see how things play out.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy