SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah Sasha is totally F1 at this point.
I mean, no surprise really but yup, not the story I was wanting (I know, how ridiculous of me).

I do think Richie looks heartbroken even in some ITMs and that photo of him recently. Who knows though. I am sure he was devastated b/c those s/caps of him in that promo he looked like he had fallen deep for Sam. Like he adored her. No surprise b/c I think she is his dream girl. Blah. I mean, I was expecting heartbreak but ugh.

HodanG wrote:Yup game over! But will be interesting now to sit back and watch the love story between sasha and Sam now, especially now that we know his F1 100%

Hang on hang on! :Woah-hoo:

Maybe I've missed something - as I am 3 hrs ahead and it's always a catch up in the morning - but where's the proof that Sasha is F1? 

SM is easily manipulated - we all know this. We all know that TPTB and contestants use SM to keep the viewers guessing and increase their time in the spotlight. How is this any different from past seasons?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:09 pm

@katiebelle... I wish I could say SM is used to keep viewers guessing and it can be, but usually personal SM is always the true story. Case in point, Heather never posted anything on her SM about Sam, Snez posted photos of her with Sam on their dates and kissing on her SM. When putting that with s/caps one can immediately see the connection.

With Sasha, he is thanking people who are congratulating him for winner. People who are telling him what an awesome couple he and Sam are. He is posting photos of his rose from night one and... well...it's all in the threads but compound that with Richie's SM which is like how Heather's was, not a mention of Sam, and it's clear to me that Richie's story is one of heartbreak and I hope for Sam's sake she is happy with Sasha and will be down the road. Having followed her story since last year and knowing her family etc, I was hoping she would choose someone like her brother-in-law (who happens to be like Richie). He brings a lightness to things and it is not about lust or the physical but about having that fun element that is initiated (key point here, imo) by the guy... not fun initiated by Sam. And that's the issue I have with Sasha. I feel he is too serious for her in the long run but he is like an alpha/protector type. Problem is, for me, those types never end up wanting equality in a relationship. And they certainly don't want to be in the shadow of a women. What gives it away to me is the whole premise of Sasha this season has been "is Sam the one for Sasha". It's like he is the bachelor and she is vying for his attention. And that's what I see. She is more giddy about him than he is about her. And one thing I've always said, marry a man who loves you more (or rather, shows it more).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:48 pm

Sasha on Fitzy & Wippa

@fitzyandwippa
"It was pretty hot watching the kiss back last night." - Sasha from #BacheloretteAU

F1 for sure. After all, the show is all about whether "Sam is the one for Sasha". :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:10 pm

With only 3 weeks left, definitely the F1 story is going to be on all covers. jmo

Although her second shot at reality TV romance has just begun, The Bachelorette’s Sam Frost reveals the frontrunners who are already stealing her heart — among them, one lucky love interest with whom she felt an "instant connection" and "a lot of chemistry" from day one. Does Frost — who shared her first official on-screen kiss on Sept.30 but, as WHO can reveal, not her first intimate moment with one of this season's suitors — think she's met her soulmate? “Yeah — I am very confident, actually!” she tells WHO.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 46 CQLmAmtVAAA8v0Z
https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/who/magazine/a/29678428/the-bachelorette-it-was-love-at-first-sight/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:19 pm

That article blurb is confusing...is it saying that wasn't her first kiss and it wasn't shown? scratch

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:21 pm

Am I the only one on this forum who actually likes Sasha? 

I don't find him super hot but he's definitely not unattractive. Sometimes when you met someone there is a sizzle and you really don't know why - it's just chemistry.

Wether the chemistry can be extended into a deeper relationship is the key. Because great friendship and understanding is what really sustains a relationship not chemistry. 

I think we are seeing the beginning of a good base between Sam and Sasha. They already have a shared past and understanding of how important family is. It's going to be interesting to see how it grows.

As for Richie - I do adore him- I think he's just gorgeous inside and out but there is nothing worse than having feelings for someone when it isn't reciprocated. We all saw Heather's heartbreak.  I just hope she doesn't take him to F2 as my own wee heart won't be able to take it either!

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:25 pm

It just seems too obvious.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:25 pm

I just think he's unattractive. He literally turns me off for some reason. It's all just based on his looks. IDK why though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:27 pm

I think for me it is more about the other stuff outside of the show that has me not caring for him @katiebelle
I can't say but... well, maybe it will come out later but I got a fb message with actual evidence from someone that knows him and well.. yeah let's say I am worried for Sam.

:/

ETA: he was engaged 2 years ago. We never heard how that ended. And he had a girlfriend last year too. Anyway, I hope Sam is okay and will be treated well. That's all I hope.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:34 pm

I don't think Sasha is F1. The fact that Sam talks about him with so much easiness to the media shows me it's Richie. They always have trouble talking to the media about the F1 and become uneasy about it. Sam Wood would never talk about Snezana but he always talked about Heather with much easiness.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Heather on Fitzy and Wippa just now and she says that F1 is between Richie and Sasha and is 50-50 split between them.

That Heather is saying this and Richie has barely been shown and no date? That says something, imo.

I am actually shocked at how many people are saying Richie possible F1 in the media when he hasn't even had a single date and no special one on one time either. Barely any time with Sam.

And even Sam said to F&W "yup" about F1 being possibly between Sasha and Richie in her interview yesterday.

We are all seeing something there, those s/caps showed something but I think there's something with the edit too. And he gets roses with no SD or one on one time.

Richie has the perfect hidden F1 edit or the heartbroken F2 edit who just can't make it to F1. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:48 pm

Oh..... Wouldn't it be great if Richie came in near the end and swooped Sam off her feet!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 82 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 64 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy