SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by snowyglow12 Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:40 pm

I'm liking Alex for Sam. He's very sexy and seems to be that protective kind of guy. He's my pick for Sam.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by nc7373 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Hi guys! Officially joining the party :D

I'm really warming to Dave, think he's a sweetheart but Richie I think will be someone who comes out of nowhere and sweeps Sam off her feet.

I think it's worth mentioning (unless it's already been pointed out) that Fitzy from Fitzy and Whippa, the radio hosts who Sam thinks will pick the winner from the first EP picked Richie, and when he tweeted saying so the tweet was actually favourited by one of Sam's brothers. Don't really know how to bring a screenshot or anything of that up here...but I really do think considering how many shots we've seen of him and his narration. Richie is the winner.

Last edited by nc7373 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:58 pm

nc7373 wrote:I'm really warming to Dave, think he's a sweetheart but Richie I think will be someone who comes out of nowhere and sweeps Sam off her feet.

I think it's worth mentioning (unless it's already been pointed out) that Fitzy from Fitzy and Whippa, the radio hosts who Sam thinks will pick the winner from the first EP picked Richie, and when he tweeted saying so the tweet was actually favourited by one of Sam's brothers. Don't really know how to bring a screenshot or anything of that up here...but I really do think considering how many shots we've seen of him and his narration. Richie is the winner.
OMG!! Really?! This would make me sooo happy. (I mean I will be happy for Sam no matter what but please, RICHIE for the win!!! beatingheart )

I think Richie is actually the one who is most genuinely into Sam.
He looks in awe of her most of the time. It's adorable!
I'm 100% #TeamRichie all the way.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
@BacheloretteAU  6m6 minutes ago
Who else is ab-solutely loving Richie?

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPqRXzUUwAAQ5k8.mp4

When compared with the one I have at home... hmmm All of them look AMAZING! cantstopl
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Richie is a cutie! I wonder would Sam move to Perth to be with him if he is F1?
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nc7373 wrote:I'm really warming to Dave, think he's a sweetheart but Richie I think will be someone who comes out of nowhere and sweeps Sam off her feet.

OMG!! Really?! This would make me sooo happy. (I mean I will be happy for Sam no matter what but please, RICHIE for the win!!! beatingheart )

Yep!! The tweet was along the lines of it being a great opening episode, mentioning the 'I love you so much line' followed with 'I'm still calling Richie'. Interesting if they've picked it considering Sam said they would.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm

nc7373 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yep!! The tweet was along the lines of it being a great opening episode, mentioning the 'I love you so much line' followed with 'I'm still calling Richie'. Interesting if they've picked it considering Sam said they would.
Oh and hi, @nc7373 welcomeback

Here are the s/shots. Sam's brother's Twitter is @Atadfrosty
TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 E8cad9b689c2a6962b3154b1f772f731
https://twitter.com/Atadfrosty/favorites
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:10 pm

That's the one! Aha. Sorry. Had no idea how to post a shot of it :L

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:12 pm

No problem. I wonder if the guys know? B/c when TBAU IG account put the bio pic up of Richie a lot of the other guys liked it.

I guess for me I will be happy if my fave this season is F1 but I won't believe it until I see it. Ha! Save myself some disappointment. That being said, Richie definitely looks like a guy who has fallen in love in those s/shots of him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:15 pm

The guys seem like they're a fairly close bunch so I wouldn't be shocked if they knew? I definitely think personality wise Richie is the best suit for her and I feel like while she has a connection with Sasha, it could be more physical than anything else? I think as time goes on it'll end up being Richie and again with the social media posts it definitely is making him seem like a front runner. Here's hoping.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Yeah, ITA. I think it is more physical with Sasha but I think with Richie there are all the layers there and I see him and Sam as the best match. Just something about the way Richie looks at Sam... he looks at her like he genuinely likes her -- more than any of the guys, imo. Like Sam is Richie's perfect girl.

Hope this tweet ends up being correct
TeamSashaandSam - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 26 Eerree10
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:20 pm

And he even said he'd seen her last season and thought she was great and liked her, he definitely seems the most genuine.

Aha Fitzy is convinced it's Richie, can't wait for her to go on the show again because them two will simply keep poking about him the entire time.

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 82 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy