SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:56 pm

laugh out loud I forgot about Andrew. Yes, you're right so the Shulls will be hitting the road because they were definitely home last Christmas.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

8 - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Plus they were supposed to leave the day after Christmas to go get Ashby but it was pushed back so they probably always planned on having Christmas tonight/this weekend.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:25 pm

Cute pic of them at Catherines bachelorette party

@clmgiudici: Happy birthday to my annamixlin banana! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:56 pm

@SeanLowe09: Andrew Luck: A New Kind of Trash Talker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:48 am

(2 girls, Christmas tree, 2 girls)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:18 pm

^I hope Steph's mistletoe worked its magic again this year.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Very special so I will post it even though it's not a pic of them.

The Sunday before Christmas calls for a celebration! Sean and I will be at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this morning with services at 10 & 11:30am. Come join us at @fellowshipchurch downtown Dallas campus Smiley See you there! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Love all these updates lipsis and unmgirl, even though its quiet time. Thanks and thanks and thanks as usual for always being on the ball. You guys make it possible for us to hear the silver bells and see the sweet smiles and laughter from the Lowebirds and their friends and family. Last few days of Hanukkah, and I'm so stuffed with latkas ( no will power)  Hanukkah Onward to Christmas cookies and eggnog and more family joy!. Isn't life wonderful! Santa
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:09 pm

lipsis wrote:Very special so I will post it even though it's not a pic of them.

The Sunday before Christmas calls for a celebration! Sean and I will be at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this morning with services at 10 & 11:30am. Come join us at @fellowshipchurch downtown Dallas campus Smiley See you there! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Great Service today! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was really awesome!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:11 pm

^^^ it would be even more wonderful if you'd send me some of those latkes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:30 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ it would be even more wonderful if you'd send me some of those latkes.

Oh dear, poor latke deprived sweetie. I wish I could think of a way to send a nice fresh hot latke covered in sour cream and flirting with apple sauce from Florida to California and still have it taste any where near as good as fresh from the frying pan. Hummmm oily package sent by "one hour carrier pigeon maybe". Ya never know. giggling giggling  You'll just have come here in person and fight for them along with the other kids and Sadie.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Morning Glories at @fellowshipchurch If you couldn't make today's services, there'll be another on Christmas Eve at 4pm at the downtown Dallas campus! Check fellowshipchurch.com for different locations and times Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy