SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:00 pm

A couple pics of Catherine from the Polish Holiday Hoopla Luncheon where she took over their IG.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 pm

^^ Mrs. Lowe is easy on the eyes as always Smiley thanks lipsis for bringing those pics over & the ones from yesterday. BTW, i hope your neck of the woods is not affected by the west coast storm, be safe & God bless. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:52 pm

The gangs all here Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:14 pm

^^ I think Sean finally found the way to avoid fans! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:34 pm

^^
I know! he looks like a fireman here.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:05 pm

I suspect Mr. Lowe covers up because he is probably susceptible to cold...the low hair cut makes it even more so.  Better cover up (and avoid catching cold) than be exposed to the harsh cold/snow conditions..smart man.. JMO
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:08 pm

^^^ he's protecting the beard for ya, Viv! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:15 pm

It's not that cold in Colorado. The ski hood is probably moreso because it makes the helmet more comfortable so it doesn't rub. Plus it's a great disguise.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:23 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ he's protecting the beard for ya, Viv! Lol

I think you are right lipsis. Thanks Sean!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:23 pm

^^ I would think it would help against sun/wind burn too. He all know how delicate the bearded wonders skin is! Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:29 pm

^^
I don't want to say it but I think the beard is growing on me, well..kind of.. Please help me God!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:29 pm

He is probably the last person to try to disguise himself..., especially in a place where there aren't many people or crowd. It does look like he is cold though...just my observation, I could be wrong.  Cold or not, they seem to be having lots of fun.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy