SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Happy Monday everyone. All is quiet thus far in the Land-o-Lowe. Still no clue about where one or both of them might be headed today (or if that commenter even had the facts correct). As a point of interest though, I don't know where India is but she posted two pics today, one from Switzerland and the other from Italy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 46 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 pm

Sean was at the airport this morning based on this
Bill Morgan ‏@wildbillmorgan · 4m4 minutes ago
Thanks for stopping and saying hi at the airport this morning @SeanLowe09

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:16 pm

^^^ and the plot thickens. It should be noted that Bill Morgan is from Illinois.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:32 pm

So where in the world are SeanCat? The dude from Illinois could have seen them at O'Hare which flies a ton internationally. Or he could have seen Sean at the Dallas airport. Cat was up liking pictures before 8 am I think. I'm really crossing my fingers they are off somewhere fun together. Although it would be nice to know where and then they can be silent.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:48 pm

Bill Morgan's Twitter timeline reveals nothing about where he would have seen Sean and his website link doesn't work. He and Sean are obviously acquainted somehow. Umngirl is correct about international flights often going via OHare. I flew from OHare to Rome on my trip to Europe. Here's hoping...and waiting.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:29 pm

Bill Morgans twitter header said something along the lines of turning his life over to Jesus in 2009. Possibly Sean and Bill know each other thru that. It would make so much sense for them to go to Italy /Europe now! Meet up with India, be back for holidays! ( we all know that anyway!) thanks for info about so many International flights from o Hare. I thought DFW had many also. I suppose it depends on airline and destination. I also thought most European flights leave in the evening. So curious what they are up to!!! I suppose we will find out eventually .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:33 pm

He's comin' for ya Ummgirl

@SeanLowe09: Hello Colorado!

And Cat too

@clmgiudici: Helloooooooo Coloradoooooo

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:43 pm

Where? Why? How can I see them?

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:51 pm

^^^ how many questions must I answer for you today?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:52 pm

All of them. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 pm

umngirl wrote:Where? Why? How can I see them?

Cat mentioned skiing in one of her tweets, so maybe be they go skiing this week somewhere in Colorado.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:37 pm

umngirl wrote:Where? Why? How can I see them?

Cat mentioned skiing in one of her tweets, so maybe be they go skiing this week somewhere in Colorado.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy