SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Anyone else have red writing instead of black in the posts? Since the " we're inseparable " picture,( which is so adorable! ) Can't figure out why this happened!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago

Ever been to a Pizza, PJ, Fort Party? Happy birthday @ktcaper ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:53 pm

Where is this?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:54 pm

^Katie's apartment I think. Or perhaps another friend's place. Definitely not their house.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Whoever set that up did a great job. I wonder if Cat was involved? She was tweeting about parties this morning.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:18 pm

^I wouldn't be surprised if she was. And we know Sean was there as soon as he heard the word pizza.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 pm

Indeed, blessed66. Their relatability and modesty are natural
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Group pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:49 pm

Truth or Dare, it's a slumber party all right. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh to be a fly on the wall at that party.

Looks like an awesome time. I need to do this for my birthday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:22 am

Also, I'm so, so hoping Sean or Catherine have to do something ridiculous and post it on IG like a few of the others have.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:43 am

^^ Make it happen birthday girl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy