SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Ahh now this one I like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Birthday Beb and his Bae by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:53 pm

^Cuties.

I'm looking forward to hearing even just a little bit of how they celebrate his birthday tomorrow.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:57 pm

^^ easy peezy... Church, brunch, football, pizza, cake giggling

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 pm

^Lol. But she's gotta do something that makes it different than every other Sunday. I'll leave that "something" up to everyone's imaginations. Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:09 pm

I hope the "different" that you just mentioned that I should imagine is not "different" at all from every Sunday.
Church, brunch, football, pizza, cake, something "not so different"!!!!! giggling giggling giggling cantstopl
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:13 pm

^Haha. Even if that "something" happens every Sunday I still have a feeling it will be even a slightly different "something" in honor of his birthday. giggling Hugesmile

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:19 pm

Settle down you two before I have to wash your fingers with soap!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:57 pm

^^^ no kidding.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Hey Cassie, thanks for this gift in honor of Sean's birthday.
cassielambert
5 minutes ago
Happy birthday to the best underwater model I know. Or underwear model. Same difference. @seanloweksu #breaktheinternet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:15 pm

^^^ as Catherine Lowe would say, 'yum"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:17 pm

And he's probably looking kind of like that right now after his 3/4 week "diet".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:39 pm

^^
Yep, he was getting ready for "yum"....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy