SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 pm

relaxing wrote:^^ Re Mura's post above with the sunset pic. I have to admit when I first saw it in the preview I thought that's gotta be an F1 shot, and isn't that a nice shot of him and Whitney. I was sure it was her.  giggling

Then I saw the awesome analysis someone did (Litta?) in the non spoiler section proving it was Becca and I was quite surprised.  Just looks like an F1 type of picture based on a first reaction.

Then again Becca really seems to be getting the Drew edit at this point. Hope she'll get more screen time soon.

very spot on, relaxing. I couldnt have said it better yes .

IMO she is not getting Drew's edit, but my Des's Prince Siegfried instead giggling  :

- No intro video
- No 1-1 time on epi 1
- Minimum air time on epi 2 and 3
- GD Rose on Epi 3
- As a kind hearted- drama free- well rounded gal

thats maybe why i invested in her more laugh out loud

atem: i believe, if you watch the slow-mo, there is some kissing going on her forehead before Chris hold her in his arms. IMO Bottom line is , the scene just stood out to me (and i know for so many others as well) as the F1-ish edit. Someone said the same edit  been applied to other past Bach final couple too. Maybe someone else with better memories can help chiming in  Praying . (Brad and Emily?...)

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:31 pm

lavenderred wrote: snipped

Maybe Farmer's pulling a Mesnick. laugh out loud no idea

We just went through this in Bach Aussie pulling a Mesnick sort of to his F3. Speaking for myself and the mods, please don't pull a Mesnick!!! laugh out loud The only saving grace if Farmer Chris does that is the time zone isn't too bad. Try reading posts in real time that are taking place tomorrow. Smiley Bach Aussie posters were awesome sleuthing and in providing up to the minute info!!!

relaxing: I saw your post in the non spoiler side at the time, it was great to read the honest reaction!

What caught my eye is the first s/cap where he has his head on hers and his arms are wrapped right around her and the second cap where he's smiling and looking down at her. He's not a good actor, so it will be interesting to see how this relationship develops.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lavenderred wrote: snipped

Maybe Farmer's pulling a Mesnick. laugh out loud no idea

We just went through this in Bach Aussie pulling a Mesnick sort of to his F3. Speaking for myself and the mods, please don't pull a Mesnick!!! laugh out loud The only saving grace if Farmer Chris does that is the time zone isn't too bad. Try reading posts in real time that are taking place tomorrow. Smiley Bach Aussie posters were awesome sleuthing and in providing up to the minute info!!!

relaxing: I saw your post in the non spoiler side at the time, it was great to read the honest reaction!

What caught my eye is the first s/cap where he has his head on hers and his arms are wrapped right around her and the second cap where he's smiling and looking down at her. He's not a good actor, so it will be interesting to see how this relationship develops.

Ditto with you, GA on the bolded.

i just get a feeling Becca will get the infamous pattern of recent F1s : 1-1 Date on Epi 5 and 7. We shall see!.

Not ruling out Whitney as F1, but im keeping an open mind since surprisingly RS couldnt get his usual episode breakdown spoilers this season. And oh, i really think Becca is one of rare gems that ever come into this cray2 show. Her parents did a wonderful job raising her! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:37 pm

From Becca's IG:

Just a few girls in the Bachelor mansion. Love these two beauties!! @samanthasteffen_ @jadelizroper #thebachelor

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 18 10787904_359662324216971_753673256_n

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/902971478748700188_196527054

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Becca and Samantha seem to be really good friends. I love it Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by cindydee09 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:51 pm

I noticed that "whitneybisch" commented on that picture saying "Gorgeous, ladies!! Miss you three tons!!" Is that a fake Whitney Instagram account? It's a private account. That same account also commented on some of the other girls' pictures.

cindydee09

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:52 pm

^^^
It is a fake.
Someone on Whit's real account even warned Whit of it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:17 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Becca and Samantha seem to be really good friends. I love it Smiley

I think they are.

On AfterBuzz TV, Danny said he was good friends with both Sammi and but I wonder how Danny knows them both.. perhaps knew them both before the show?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:30 am

from Whitney's thread

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:

There are no identifiers in the picture, so it could have been taken at any time.  However, Becca looks very tan.
Yes true, but with having a base tan from living in Cali, a warm fall and considering she looks tanned at the house, maybe it was taken during htd?

The pictures were identified to have been taken in Bartlesville, OK. I can't remember the hotel name, but Sanlee identified it. I think that they were taken the same day they were posted. I can't rehash it, but we have seen other stuff to positively make that conclusion. What we couldn't tell was why she left Arlington for Bartlesville, and didn't go straight home to Shereveport.

so i was just coming to the dark side and was on topic.so please let me throw this in :

if you guys talking about this pic : http://instagram.com/p/vwaROuJRRG/?modal=true

i read from here https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2656p60-bachelor-19-becca-tilley    (page 6)  that San has ID's the room as Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport.

am i missing something?. .was she also in OK at the same time?...color me confused giggling . sorry...just trying to catch up: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 18 2498057887

so just to get the discussion going:

a fellow poster offering an interesting thought :..yes her sister posted that picture on the 23 however it was in a HOTEL IN her hometown! NOW why couldn't they took that picture when she was home for HTD? But chose to hold on to it til they thought filming was ended,?

if i could offer my thought: even if the pic was taken after filming, it didnt rule out her as the F1 just yet, IMO, for 2 reasons : Chris got back to Arlington within 24 hrs to do the harvesting (cue: Kimmel's interview) and ...per RS- Becca is a virgin (aka no lovey dovey session needed prior to the wedding  giggling  )

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:26 am

Mura, anything is still possible so cannot rule it out completely. I will just say this: I think Becca is too good for Chris. Imo, she could do a lot better.

I think Whitney and Chris suit each other best (looks/personality-wise/voices giggling etc). Nothing wrong with Whitney, per se, just that I prefer Becca's personality overall. I love that Becca is down to earth, seems to have a really good head on her shoulders, has an amazing family and support system, great values, is guided by her faith, etc. Really great girl. I think she needs a guy who has a little more depth to him but still grounded.

If she turns out to be F1 then I will have to hope that Chris becomes good enough for her but thinking it just won't be so. The video of Becca and Chris walking together in OK? I think that based on BL she was more into him than he into her at that time. I know, not much to go on, but compared to the date he had with Whitney in DM and the video of him with her there and his BL, he seemed much more excited to be with Whitney, imo (plus, him introducing her to his friends at Roca?).

He is definitely attracted to Becca (her looks and personality) and interested in her and based on previews she went far because of this. Will have to see how he acts concerning her and compare that to how he acts with Whitney towards the end of the season to see the progress and differences. The edit (obvious/hidden) doesn't matter to me as much as what I see in Chris and his behavior towards these two. (I posted awhile back before the season started that it will be interesting to see Becca's HTD because it was on her birthday. So, based on Chris' behavior pattern of letting girls return/him following vs. leading, etc., thus far, IMO he seems likely, if she is F2, to have kept her so as not to make that time period even worse in addition to liking her a lot. What is not to like?)

I would love Becca to be the next Bachelorette (especially over Britt or even Kaitlyn and the rest of the pool of past contestants) but am aware that if she is F2 that is unlikely. Still hopeful though.  
Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Mura, anything is still possible so cannot rule it out completely. I will just say this: I think Becca is too good for Chris. Imo, she could do a lot better.

I think Whitney and Chris suit each other best (looks/personality-wise/voices giggling etc). Nothing wrong with Whitney, per se, just that I prefer Becca's personality overall. I love that Becca is down to earth, seems to have a really good head on her shoulders, has an amazing family and support system, great values, is guided by her faith, etc. Really great girl. I think she needs a guy who has a little more depth to him but still grounded.

If she turns out to be F1 then I will have to hope that Chris becomes good enough for her but thinking it just won't be so. The video of Becca and Chris walking together in OK? I think that based on BL she was more into him than he into her at that time. I know, not much to go on, but compared to the date he had with Whitney in DM and the video of him with her there and his BL, he seemed much more excited to be with Whitney, imo (plus, him introducing her to his friends at Roca?).

He is definitely attracted to Becca (her looks and personality) and interested in her and based on previews she went far because of this. Will have to see how he acts concerning her and compare that to how he acts with Whitney towards the end of the season to see the progress and differences. The edit (obvious/hidden) doesn't matter to me as much as what I see in Chris and his behavior towards these two. (I posted awhile back before the season started that it will be interesting to see Becca's HTD because it was on her birthday. So, based on Chris' behavior pattern of letting girls return/him following vs. leading, etc., thus far, IMO he seems likely, if she is F2, to have kept her so as not to make that time period even worse in addition to liking her a lot. What is not to like?)

I would love Becca to be the next Bachelorette (especially over Britt or even Kaitlyn and the rest of the pool of past contestants) but am aware that if she is F2 that is unlikely. Still hopeful though.  
Praying

TY for your comments, AAL. ITA with your say.

I just need to clarify that i am not 'wishing' or 'rooting' for Becca to become the F1. giggling . i do agree that she seems too 'cerebral' and articulate for Chris the farmer. In fact, i may think the F2 and F3 are the lucky ones this season. :hidingchair . The truth is, maybe i dont really care much about the ending anymore. Blame it on my status as the '12 Years A Slave' of this silly Fleissian game.. lolpanda .

Thanks to my partners in crime, I am just simply tickled by these stuff, which IMO may put Becca still in the mix as the F1 :
- Her limo entrance vs Whitney
- The season highlight
- Whitney's wedding crashers theme date-- never a good sign , based on past seasons.
- the 'Becca is Back' pic- while others may seen it as a 'slam dunk' proof  placing her as F2, id rather see it as 'fishy'.
- Her edit on early episodes which IMO resembled Chris Siegfried and Catherine.
1. both didnt get intro videos..the one of Cat we have seen was featured on E/Extra which not being aired on the episode
2. No 1-1 air time for both on epi 1 and 2
3. Becca got GDR on epi 3 as Chris did.
4. Becca will most likely get the later dates: on epi 5 and 7 just as Chris's.

of course edit may or may not matter to the ending. But personally, i enjoy analyzing the differences/similarities with past seasons.  bestbud!.

i suspect we may see a ''slow burning' wuv story this season.. giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 am

murra
A you make good points..It's just fun to see where the editing is going this season!.

I also like to see their 1/1 dates.usually the F1 has more private ones..just the lead..not with a bunch of extras..that is why I am interested to see those.Also the ITM's
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers