SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:06 am

Sean's wedding was mentioned above and that was not edited...is the couple fair game? Equal treatment of couples and fans would be nice Smiley

Last edited by LoveGodTheMost on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:59 pm

^^ If you are referring to my post above, I was stating that I was glad that Des and Chris weren't subjected to the ridiculousness of TPTB's tricks/gimmicks when they control the wedding(consumation station). That is in no way a dig at Sean/Cat, as I imagine they (S/C) did not come up with that idea.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:02 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:Sean's wedding was mentioned above and that was not edited...is the couple fair game? Equal treatment of couples and fans would be nice Smiley

The posts above mentioned it in passing, but should you choose to delve into it further, unfortunately this isn't the place for that.

Back to Des and Chris's wedding. :Nod:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I don't think it was close to 6 figures unless it was an inflated scale of things given to them at a much lower rate.

Agreed. I looked into it and the ceremony venue + reception venue + catering would've been in the $25K range.

I don't know the particulars but do consider $25K as extremely inexpensive for a LA destination wedding ... even if only 130 attended. I know this from experience.

It might not have coat anyone $100,000, but I'm asserting value rather than cost.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Sorry I meant the venue rental cost alone was in that range which according to their site includes dinner for 100 people. I'm sure the overall cost was much higher.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:54 pm

This is a Fan thread. There is a general discussion thread where any type of opinion is welcome.

Please keep the posts positive in relation to the wedding. This isn't the thread for any other discussion other than your support for Des and Chris and their wedding details.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 am

We haven't seen them in a while, but Chris's parents looked great at the wedding. His mom posted this (publicly) on her fb. Someone asked if this was at Chris's wedding:

Yes, it was Chris's wedding! Check out the new Us Weekly, they are on the cover and about six pages inside. It was so magical!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 10947316_599123400188238_5212713800126680230_n

Adjustments for life! laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:09 am

Great looking couple! They must have been so happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:46 am

bleuberry wrote:We haven't seen them in a while, but Chris's parents looked great at the wedding. His mom posted this (publicly) on her fb. Someone asked if this was at Chris's wedding:

Yes, it was Chris's wedding! Check out the new Us Weekly, they are on the cover and about six pages inside. It was so magical!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 10947316_599123400188238_5212713800126680230_n

Adjustments for life! laugh out loud

Momma Siegfried is awesome!...she is very consistent with one particular word: her true words on HTD were the ones i would always remember : "Put a good guy and a good girl together. Bam!..you got MAGIC..." (or something along the lines) :cutesmile!: = Truth :yes:
.No wonder the Wedding was MAGICAL! awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:23 am

Some more pictures courtesy of Us Weekly! Avatar switching game begins now!  giggling

Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried's Wedding Album

Cute!!  beatingheart

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 1421953965_desiree-hartsock-wedding-6-zoom

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 68 1421955091_desiree-hartsock-wedding-18-zoom

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:33 am

The more I see pictures of them the more I love her dresses. Such incredible detail on both of them. The ceremony dress is just beautiful. Her hair and veil are amazing. I also love how Des and Chris have small amounts of gold in their rings considering Des has small amounts of gold in her engagement ring so it makes sense and matches.

What a beautiful wedding.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:39 am

They both look so incredibly happy. It all came together so well, just beautiful!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17