SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:32 am

lipsis- Thank you so much for doing all that work. clapping! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:36 am

Perfect song for them.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:47 am

GuardianAngel wrote:lipsis- Thank you so much for doing all that work. clapping! clapping!

Appreciate you saying that. It was a lot of work.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Samuel10HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Samuel10 HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Family10HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Samuel15HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:45 pm

Ditto GA, that was a lot to S/C and upload at once! I know not everyone has access to it or lives in North America. Thanks again lipsis.

Do you mind if I also post it in the locked thread we have?

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Thanks lipsis!

Aww, looks like such a perfect wedding. :wedding I'm a bit jealous.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:55 pm

Oh, I love love love seeing the magazine spread.  Thanks so much, lipsis!  cheerleader  You da bomb. girldance

Des is gorgeous in those dresses - they really suit her. The details are great, especially the table settings, flowers and favors, even down to the salt water taffy - yum!  Everything looks so simply elegant and fun.  It reminds me of one of my other favorite Bach weddings - Peyton and Chris.

Who are the flower girls?  Did it say in the article and I missed it?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it too soon to talk babies yet? laugh out loud Embarassed

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 Zjb6yq

Could that little one be any cuter? How thoughtful to include 3 little girls so everyone could participate!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually like the above dress with the overlay better.

Kasha, I think for ease of production the tulle overlay was removed when Des' wedding dress went into manufacturing. I love that the lace on Des dress stopped halfway down her back.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:23 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
Who are the flower girls?  Did it say in the article and I missed it?

They are her close friend's kids from Colorado. She went to high school with one of the girls, and the other is a long time friend. Both moms were in the wedding party.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Awww, how sweet to include them.  They are all absolutely adorable.  Thank you, bleuberry!  Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Lovely pictures. Des looks so beautiful and they both so happy.

Molly does look like she has gained weight but I'm glad. I find it crazy that these bachelor alums never seem to loose their figures like the rest of us.
Was my boy Drew not there ? scratch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm putting this IG here since it's a honeymoon pic. It's a sunset pic so I posted the link only.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  23m23 minutes ago
From one sunset to another. #LifeisBeautiful (sun emoji) http://instagram.com/p/yNIMjPiGNV/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17