SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:48 pm

They are screenshots from the digital app. It's available for purchase now.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Samuel10HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Samuel10 HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Family10HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Samuel15HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:49 pm

rock tyvm lipsis!

just love that they couldnt keep their eyes off each other! awwww

i ididnt see Molly abong the bridesmaids, btw

Des :" its nice to be a Siegfried!" . WTG Gurl! giggling

ITA Maggen..we should make an official request for a video clip (wink2 to Bleu bestbud! HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 2498057887 )

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks! I saved them just incase they go poof! laugh out loud

Mura - the videographer is working on the video! Hopefully in the next week or so.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:57 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks! I saved them just incase they go poof! laugh out loud

Mura - the videographer is working on the video! Hopefully in the next week or so.

smileyyay Can't wait
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm

Delete

Last edited by sanlee088 on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:58 pm

They won't go poof. If I can buy it, anyone can. Feel free to delete if it makes you uncomfortable. Just please don't use my screenshots since I'm the one who did all the work.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Samuel10HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Samuel10 HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Family10HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Samuel15HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:Thanks! I saved them just incase they go poof! laugh out loud

purrrfeccct!..as long as we can get the privillage to have it soon!... Praying . TY for the heads up Bleu

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Lipsis, you NAILED it by scanning those pics.  Thanks so much.  It was a beautiful, heartfelt wedding.  

Hate to say anything negative but do you think Mollie could be pregnant?
Thank You Lipsis! :cutesmile!:
Loved reading that!

Also would Molly wear something this tight if she was pregnant?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Norcalgal wrote:...do you think Mollie could be pregnant?
I don't think she would have worn a dress with a belt if she was pregnant JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Ah I finally see it in the Us Weekly app! Thanks lipsis for the heads up. Now do I want a digital copy or a physical one? Hmm.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Ok just gone done with the spread! Loved it! Talk about having a very personal and true-to-them ceremony and reception! Loved Des giving him the journal he gave her on their LCD, only now with HER love letters to him. This was sure to be caught on video and I'm excited to see his reaction! Loved how she called Chris "my home." beatingheart

Also excited to see her reaction to Matt White showing up! And that father daughter dance. Kudos all around! Hopefully ABC was taking notes, simple, elegant, and most importantly about them. And any future suitors of this show should also be taking notes because they don't get anymore solid than that, holy husband material - he's the sweetest. So happy for these two, they are so deserving of each other.

Ok sap sesh over, on to more goodies. #videoplease

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Is it too soon to talk babies yet? laugh out loud Embarassed

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Zjb6yq

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17