SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:55 am

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:TY for the unofficial pics! giggling

I love the ceremony dress..For the reception dress, i would love to see a bare back style rather than the sheer lace which look a bit ill-fitted on her back (maybe bc she has lost too much weight? )

either way.. i love Des's hairstyle and make up. She looks gorge and cute! Anybody knows who was doing her make up? was it Jackie?

As for Prince Siegfried.. what can i say? just love him ! with and even more without suit/tux laugh out loud. Kidding aside, he look super handsome on the big day! yes

What a pleasure to see our lovebirs glowing and oozing happiness beatingheart. That, above all, is what matter the most  :yes:

The day finally came for us Mura...I know you never doubted! How handsome does the prince look??? Desiree looks gorgeous and by far the luckiest ette yet to have Chris. 
Just wanted to log in and congratulate them. See you guys during the next bachelorette season.

IKR? please dont go yet.. we have the coming USWeekly pics to stare at (and drool over! )... haha
see you i guess. here is to hoping that we wont be doomed again in the miserable spoiled F2 fans land Praying (3 yrs in a row was more than enough! laugh out loud)

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:57 am

bleuberry wrote:Oh if we could get a bubble over her head, it'd say: "can you believe there's some idiot in the bushes photographing us right now?!" laugh out loud

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Desiree-Hartsock-Wedding-Pictures

lolpanda things people do for money giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:19 am

Des looks lovely!  Her dream groom, her dream wedding.  So happy for her and Chris!   PINKHEART

Re. Unofficial photos:  Maybe the Bachelor production crew were practicing with Chris/Whitney's wedding crashing date -- how to film with cell phones and from a distance.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:23 am

Des looks beautiful in both dresses. Chris looks pretty dapper as well. Looks like they had a beautiful yet simple wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

I love the ceremony dress..For the reception dress, i would love to see a bare back style rather than the sheer lace which look a bit ill-fitted on her back (maybe bc she has lost too much weight? )

either way.. i love Des's hairstyle and make up. She looks gorge and cute! Anybody knows who was doing her make up? was it Jackie?

As for Prince Siegfried.. what can i say? just love him ! with and even more without suit/tux laugh out loud. Kidding aside, he look super handsome on the big day! yes

What a pleasure to see our lovebirs glowing and oozing happiness beatingheart. That, above all, is what matter the most  :yes:

The day finally came for us Mura...I know you never doubted! How handsome does the prince look??? Desiree looks gorgeous and by far the luckiest ette yet to have Chris. 
Just wanted to log in and congratulate them. See you guys during the next bachelorette season.

IKR? please dont go yet.. we have the coming USWeekly pics to stare at (and drool over! )... haha
see you i guess. here is to hoping that we wont be doomed again in the miserable spoiled F2 fans land Praying  (3 yrs in a row was more than enough! laugh out loud)
 I'll be around over the next few days for sure. 
An yes it would be nice to be on the F1 train for once.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:28 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh if we could get a bubble over her head, it'd say: "can you believe there's some idiot in the bushes photographing us right now?!" laugh out loud

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 55 Desiree-Hartsock-Wedding-Pictures

lolpanda things people do for money giggling

"Who do you think opened their big mouths? "

"I told you not to invite them"

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:56 am

nuts2uiam wrote:
Maddy wrote: For those of you who wanted this wedding to be televised, so did I. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. You don't get to just make a television show out of whatever you want, whenever you want. There is a lot that goes into doing any network show. We came very close to working out a deal for a special that would've included Chris and Des's wedding, but things just didn't work out in the end.
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-3-011053330.html

NOW re: the bolded what do you make of that?  It sounds like they would have allowed photography but maybe not enough to pull off an entire show? or is this producer speak so as not to alienate the fans?

Mods if this is in the wrong thread please move it.

Your guess is as good as mine! I don't think we'll ever really know.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:07 am

I believe the 'we came very close' just because of the stringing along they were put through. It must have been months of talks.

I believe IMO the 'things just didn't work out in the end' means Des/Chris wouldn't agree to whatever it was they were offering.

Making that statement now is covering themselves as there have been nothing but positive comments, with several why didn't they get a tv wedding etc.

It doesn't matter because now that it's all said and done, they can share their pics and be happy that they did it their way. Cue Frank Sinatra!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:24 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I believe the 'we came very close' just because of the stringing along they were put through. It must have been months of talks.

I believe IMO the 'things just didn't work out in the end' means Des/Chris wouldn't agree to whatever it was they were offering.

Making that statement now is covering themselves as there have been nothing but positive comments, with several why didn't they get a tv wedding etc.

It doesn't matter because now that it's all said and done, they can share their pics and be happy that they did it their way. Cue Frank Sinatra!

Exactly! Chris Harrison is just the company mouthpiece, so he had to say something to cover their a$$. So glad ABC didn't get to make a mockery of the whole thing.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:35 am

Mura, I totally agree. The ceremony dress to me is a beautiful design that shows off her amazing body. I don't love the reception dress, I think it highlights her lack of curves and doesn't highlight her back enough which I believe is amazing and Chris loves. But if she was happy, then who cares what I think?

Kasha, Ali needs a stylist stat!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:12 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Mura, I totally agree.  The ceremony dress to me is a beautiful design that shows off her amazing body.  I don't love the reception dress, I think it highlights her lack of curves and doesn't highlight her back enough which I believe is amazing and Chris loves.  But if she was happy, then who cares what I think?

I think if we could see the second dress up close and personal, we would love it. From a distance it doesn't look like a knockout, but if you look closer, you will see that it has a multitude of crystals all over it. The good thing about the dress is that she will be able to wear it several times in the future, and not have it hanging in her closet gathering dust. Mrs. Siegfried is a very smart woman.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:31 pm

MMA50 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Mura, I totally agree.  The ceremony dress to me is a beautiful design that shows off her amazing body.  I don't love the reception dress, I think it highlights her lack of curves and doesn't highlight her back enough which I believe is amazing and Chris loves.  But if she was happy, then who cares what I think?

I think if we could see the second dress up close and personal, we would love it. From a distance it doesn't look like a knockout, but if you look closer, you will see that it has a multitude of crystals all over it.  The good thing about the dress is that she will be able to wear it several times in the future, and not have it hanging in her closet gathering dust.  Mrs. Siegfried is a very smart woman.

I may like it more when I see the good pics, just not as spectacular as I expected. Truthfully, I hoped it would be more dramatic. I think the ceremony dress was so perfect, I would have liked a little more sexy, vavavoom for the reception, but Chris looks thrilled and I am sure Des loves it, so that is all that matters. I love her hair and makeup.

I wasn't impressed with either Ali or Molly's dress, hopefully Des was too busy to make those, I don't want her charged with either of those crimes against fashion.

I am also a little sad the color was pink not purple. Again, Des's wedding not mine, so that is perfectly okay. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17