SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:23 am

Mura!! lolpanda lolpanda

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures of our prince! Hehe! So good to "hear" from you!

Can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:That is right Mura looking is fine.  If you start to feel to guilty, buy a piece of Des's jewelry to make it up to her.  I bought a couple of watches (I am weak) so I am good for some drooling for a while.

I do think if anyone ever tries to touch that Des will go from Disney Princess to Quentin Tarantino Princess, but can't say I would blame her.  giggling

haha, so true....good onee, stuck.i still remember that impressive Bloody Bride's scene from Kill Bill: Vol 2 giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:41 am

soccermom333 wrote:Mura!!  lolpanda lolpanda

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures of our prince!  Hehe!  So good to "hear" from you!  

Can't wait to see the pictures from the wedding.  :cutesmile!:

Aytime dear! giggling ..nice to mingle with you again in this happier place bestbud!

yep...cant wait!...on a related note, i wish i have a little talent to make congratulation banner for our lovebirds....if i could, i would!... Praying :wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:28 am

just learn form this article :

http://www.people.com/article/desiree-hartsock-marries-chris-siegfriend

how sweet that Brooks was invited and dancing his booty off giggling ?....IMO future F1s need to take notes and lessons from Chris, the classiest Bachelorette F1 ever :yes:. WTG Ziggy!... yes

i cant wait to shed tears as well by living vicariously through the ceremony pics and vids! #SomeoneMakeItHappen Praying

btw, whats up with the Milk Shake Booth? i want to know!.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:39 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just learn form this article :

how sweet that Brooks was invited and dancing his booty off giggling ?....IMO future F1s need to take notes and lessons from Chris, the classiest Bachelorette F1 ever :yes:. WTG Ziggy!... yes

i cant wait to shed tears as well by living vicariously through the ceremony pics and vids! #SomeoneMakeItHappen  Praying  

Mura,I am with you 150%, thanks for joining the celebration!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:55 am

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just learn form this article :

i cant wait to shed tears as well by living vicariously through the ceremony pics and vids! #SomeoneMakeItHappen  Praying  

Mura,I am with you 150%, thanks for joining the celebration!!

yep Maggen dear...IKR? bestbud! . The wait is killing us!... HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 51 2292733854 hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:58 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Jumping hearts

My favorite Bachelor/ette couple!  Just thrilled for them.  

I was just thinking about the similarity between Jason's and Des' seasons.  Jason fell quickly for Melissa, and didn't realize how much his feelings had grown for Molly by the time the FRC happened.  Similarly, Des fell for Brooks quickly.  If Brooks hadn't been wise enough to walk away, she probably would have chosen him in the end, leaving Chris at F2.  Nothing against Brooks at all, but I think Des would have realized eventually that Chris was really the right one for her.   He's her lobster!

Molly was always Jason's F1 .(hence the crying fit on the balcony) . Melissa ending up F1 was all ABC's doings imo and not what Jason wanted at all.,but he went along with the ABC machine on that one and was compensated with a televised wedding with Molly because of it. The public on air breakup was all for drama too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 pm

From RS today giggling

I'M fully convinced now that anything that has to do with Des & Chris’ life I’m probably going to be wrong on. I mean, we all know what happened in the finale when I swore it was Brooks the whole time. It happens. I’ve made it my mission to never be wrong about the ending of this show again. So far, so good. This season will be no different. However, I just can’t seem to get sh** right when it comes to these two. Although in this particular instance, I actually did have it right before screwing it up. I said a couple weeks ago that their wedding would be this past weekend, but then last week after seeing Chris tweet about “#9moredays,” I assumed I was off by a week. Well, it was this past weekend on Sunday in Palos Verdes, CA. I’m not sure why neither of them promoted it, and even went out of their way to intentionally throw people off, but they did. Hell, they even got Jason and Molly to join in. If you saw their Twitter on Sunday, they tweeted out a picture to make it seem like they were at the Seahawks game, when they were actually in CA at the wedding. I’m not really sure what that was all about. I guess maybe because Des and Chris have an exclusive with US Weekly with their pics being released tomorrow that they couldn’t take the chance of other paparazzi showing up and snapping pictures. Really the only thing I can think of as to why they’d deliberately let people think it wasn’t this past weekend. Oh well. They are now married, and you’ll be seeing photos from the wedding hit newsstands tomorrow when US Weekly comes out.

HappySunday - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 3
I want to start this week by saying congratulations to Desiree and Chris, who were married this Sunday down in beautiful southern California. For those of you who wanted this wedding to be televised, so did I. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as that. You don't get to just make a television show out of whatever you want, whenever you want. There is a lot that goes into doing any network show. We came very close to working out a deal for a special that would've included Chris and Des's wedding, but things just didn't work out in the end. I'm very sorry for that because as fans of the show I understand that you want to see this journey come full circle. Most importantly please know that this was not a sign of disrespect for Des and Chris at all by the Bachelor family. They are very much beloved by all of us and we are so thrilled they tied the knot this weekend. So to Des and Chris I say, "We love you, and congratulations on a beautiful life together."
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-3-011053330.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Just like we said. He read our forum, and all the sleuthing pointing to this past weekend (aka his source) then saw Chris' tweet (which I think he did because we were on to him and RS got the info from here ) and he believed him. Which worked. laugh out loud

Why is so difficult to understand that they wanted it completely on the QT? I loved all the clues to throw people off. yes

What a great week leading up to the wedding! So many exciting events! :married

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:59 pm

TONS of pictures from Chris & Des wedding

http://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/Desiree-Hartsock-Wedding-Pictures-36634594
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Those appeared candid vs professional, I wonder if it was a sly pap or a wedding guest.
Not a huge fan of either dress, especially the second one. :hidingchair

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17