SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:17 pm

April added this photo of her and Kaylynn 2 days ago to her Instagram

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edited to remove user's name as it is a private account.GA
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:20 pm

they seem to be dressed for some relaxing time, maybe at Kaylynn's place, or at April's hotel. Nice to see them still friendly, especially if they were the last 2 girls. Very mature for both of them.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:22 pm

northernviewer wrote:they seem to be dressed for some relaxing time, maybe at Kaylynn's place, or at April's hotel.  Nice to see them still friendly, especially if they were the last 2 girls.  Very mature for both of them.  

Yes! Has been fun to watch all the friendships develop - Tim aside. They are a great bunch of girls.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
northernviewer wrote:they seem to be dressed for some relaxing time, maybe at Kaylynn's place, or at April's hotel.  Nice to see them still friendly, especially if they were the last 2 girls.  Very mature for both of them.  

Yes! Has been fun to watch all the friendships develop - Tim aside. They are a great bunch of girls.

I agree, it's been about 4 1/2 months since they finished filming and longer since many have seen each other, so it's really awesome to see them enjoying each others company again. I think outside of Lisa, they all got along really well... and it seems like they've all let it go and are friends with her too.. so all's good it seems. Smiley

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:15 am

northernviewer wrote:100% satisfied that this is April... thanks.  I've never seen that one.

Gosh I was looking all over for those. Yep, 100% April. :cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Sorry gang, I probably posted in the wrong thread the first time. They are caps from this preview on Bachelor Canada's facebook page September 4th posting. Here's the link again:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers

This SC from the preview with April and Tim (Moorea)... OMG. Tim's face...

Hope they show this in the episodes... because something went down..
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:33 am

When Natalie and Dom were wanting to part ways, Tim basically just said "if this is what you think is best" and here with April in this shot he's trying to hold her and he looks distressed laugh out loud poor guy

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Before anyone blows a gasket - this is a photo shoot. I repeat - THIS IS A PHOTO SHOOT. But wow - isn't Lisa stunning in this photo

#tbt that time we had our wedding hairstylist @asil_zcar be a bride for the day emoji photo by: @deseraeevenson #bachelorcanada #teamlisaracz #yyc
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure this is Wasaga Beach. His pants aren't rolled up as I posted upthread, but it's the shirt that I don't think is the same. One is collared, the other is a t-shirt type. There is an arial view of WB and I don't see that tall object behind Tim or the coastline. Maybe someone, rules? who is more familiar would know. I haven't been there in a long time.

Really behind in threads... It has been a difficult work week.

The only thing I can say on this cap at the moment is that it looks like a small bit of driftwood in the corner. Looks like a birch tree. My guess would be Wasaga... Also, I am pretty sure Wasaga had lots of warm weather during filming. His clothes could fit that location for sure.

(To me, anyway ...)

Reading more to catch up:)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:29 pm

April's new cover photo.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:44 pm

officeRules wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure this is Wasaga Beach. His pants aren't rolled up as I posted upthread, but it's the shirt that I don't think is the same. One is collared, the other is a t-shirt type. There is an arial view of WB and I don't see that tall object behind Tim or the coastline. Maybe someone, rules? who is more familiar would know. I haven't been there in a long time.

Really behind in threads... It has been a difficult work week.

The only thing I can say on this cap at the moment is that it looks like a small bit of driftwood in the corner.  Looks like a birch tree.  My guess would be Wasaga... Also, I am pretty sure Wasaga had lots of warm weather during filming.  His clothes could fit that location for sure.

(To me, anyway ...)

Reading more to catch up:)

I'm just wondering if it could be Georgian Bay which is close to Kaylynn's home town.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Nice pic rr!! Is that our F2/F1/F3??? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 77 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 42 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u