SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:29 pm

I like Happy just don't actually see what Whitney sees in Chris. I don't see her growing her in affection for him as it seems she was all in from episode 2.

The giddy in Chris to me on episode stood out as him being drunk, which I think Chris and others admit Chris is not just a social drinker.

I am interested in Sunday, I hope we see some real interaction with them. It has probably taken place, but we have not been shown it at all.

I thought him willingly leaving Whitney to take Britt to that concert and then just leave without trying to explain was a sign of disrespect. He could have used a cocktail party to clear things up, but as he said his decision was made. Fine but what about giving the women he disrespected the chance to talk? The whole things seemed selfish and uncaring to me.

This may all clear up on Sunday, just not sure at this point. If Whitney doesn't chose to address what happened with him, then that will be a red flag to me. He isn't perfect, neither is she, but talking about issues and really resolving them is important.

I keep referencing Josh and Andi, but Whitney reminds me of Josh. I don't think Josh really saw Andi, their conflict resolution was just him saying he was okay with it. But that doesn't work, not really.

We will see.

I honestly don't care who he picks for now, since I am not convinced he is the gentleman that others think he is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I like Happy just don't actually see what Whitney sees in Chris.  I don't see her growing her in affection for him as it seems she was all in from episode 2.

The giddy in Chris to me on episode stood out as him being drunk, which I think Chris and others admit Chris is not just a social drinker.  

I am interested in Sunday, I hope we see some real interaction with them.  It has probably taken place, but we have not been shown it at all.

I thought him willingly leaving Whitney to take Britt to that concert and then just leave without trying to explain was a sign of disrespect.  He could have used a cocktail party to clear things up, but as he said his decision was made.  Fine but what about giving the women he disrespected the chance to talk?  The whole things seemed selfish and uncaring to me.  

This may all clear up on Sunday, just not sure at this point.  If Whitney doesn't chose to address what happened with him, then that will be a red flag to me.  He isn't perfect, neither is she, but talking about issues and really resolving them is important.

I keep referencing Josh and Andi, but Whitney reminds me of Josh. I don't think Josh really saw Andi, their conflict resolution was just him saying he was okay with it.  But that doesn't work, not really.

We will see.

I honestly don't care who he picks for now, since I am not convinced he is the gentleman that others think he is.

I don't know why people think Chris was drunk on his date with Whittney at the wedding. I know they were drinking but nothing he did made me think he was drunk. He seemed impressed with Whittney and happy with how she held her own on the date. The giddiness seemed more finding her attractive than too much to drink....JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:54 pm

I did watch that episode. It appeared to me that Chris was slurring his words. 
Chris has had a past DUI. It was about 9 yrs ago.
Before that he had some other alcohol related issues that were fairly minor--drinking under age etc. So hopefully, those are resolved.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:58 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I like Happy just don't actually see what Whitney sees in Chris.  I don't see her growing her in affection for him as it seems she was all in from episode 2.

I am interested in Sunday, I hope we see some real interaction with them.  It has probably taken place, but we have not been shown it at all.

I thought him willingly leaving Whitney to take Britt to that concert and then just leave without trying to explain was a sign of disrespect.  He could have used a cocktail party to clear things up, but as he said his decision was made.  Fine but what about giving the women he disrespected the chance to talk?  The whole things seemed selfish and uncaring to me.  

This may all clear up on Sunday, just not sure at this point.  If Whitney doesn't chose to address what happened with him, then that will be a red flag to me.  He isn't perfect, neither is she, but talking about issues and really resolving them is important.

I keep referencing Josh and Andi, but Whitney reminds me of Josh. I don't think Josh really saw Andi, their conflict resolution was just him saying he was okay with it.  But that doesn't work, not really.

We will see.

I don't know why people think Chris was drunk on his date with Whittney at the wedding. I know they were drinking but nothing he did made me think he was drunk. He seemed impressed with Whittney and happy with how she held her own on the date. The giddiness seemed more finding her attractive than too much to drink....JMO.

I didn't think he seemed drunk either, Rolly. He seemed to be having fun with Whitney. 

I don't have as much trouble with Chris as you do, stuckinsc. He's not a smooth talker but I don't think that's a bad thing in his line of business. He's also made some mistakes with the women but don't see that it's any worse for Whitney than any other potential f1. I liked the way he handled Britt in the preview.   :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I did watch that episode. It appeared to me that Chris was slurring his words. 
Chris has had a past DUI. It was about 9 yrs ago.
Before that he had some other alcohol related issues that were fairly minor--drinking under age etc. So hopefully, those are resolved.

I know Chris has had issues with drinking when he was younger. What surprises me about the comments of being drunk is because I loved that date so much and how comfortable they seemed with each other I've watched that date many many times....kind of embarrassed about how many times if I'm perfectly honest...  and I don't recall any slurring of words.

Maybe he was drunk with love.... giggling

Or maybe we just see different things.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:19 pm

I'm so glad I was not young during the age of social media.  I got busted for drinking beer on the beach when I was 18. Does that make me a lifelong drunk? My beautiful stepson got two DUIs within a month of his 21st birthday.  Is he a lifelong drunk?  A resounding no to both questions.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Although IrishGal those situations are certainly not life long drunkin behavior, Chris has had more than one or two DUI's, he's had a long list.

I didn't think he was drunk either, just two people have a great time at a wedding. Maybe I didn't pay close attention. scratch

He may have done some questionable things, but it's no different than a lot of other bachelors in past seasons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:28 pm

I don't think he was drunk either.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:13 am

I grew up with two alcoholics. This stuff stands out to me.  He was slightly slurring his words at the wedding.  I don't mean that as an insult.  He had a driver and was enjoying himself, but I do think that contributed to the giddy at the wedding.  It helped him relieve some of the nervous.  

I saw Chris as being drunk a couple times on the bachelorette, in particular in the episode 7 confrontation with Nick.

I think alcohol is a lubricant for Chris to deal with things that are somewhat uncomfortable and heck he probably just likes it too.

I might be wrong, but this is what I have seen.  I will say that I didn't notice him as having drank as heavily as he did for the wedding date, but heck it was an open bar and him doing something he thought he could be "caught" doing.

I will also say that those who drink heavily and often are very good at not showing the effects as much.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:24 am

So here is the Radar Online article about Chris' rap sheet ...Radar online arrest record

His arrests involving drinking too much alcohol happened in 2001 (twice at 19 and underage) and 2006.

The article then states, "The next few years were relatively quiet for Soules as he grew into the responsible farmer he is today. But that doesn’t mean he was totally on the straight and narrow."

And by not being totally on straight and narrow it refers to a couple of speeding tickets and a registration issue. No arrests or tickets since 2010 and nothing alcohol related since 24 years old.

I did not think that Chris was drunk at wedding. I too thought it was a "game over" type of date with Whitney and both were having wonderful time. Yes, both were drinking but I did not see them as being wasted or making an ass of themselves ... just having fun.

Chris is clearly out of his element as the lead and the alcohol is flowing freely and very much encouraged. If he was drinking with all the other guys when he confronted NIck, well, it doesn't look like TPTB gives the guys much else to do but sit around and drink alcohol. I mean how is this NOT being a social drinker when all they are doing is socializing???

I've seen a lot of guys and gals be total asses on this show ... shoot Jillian's season was a drunk fest with Ed being the biggest drunk of the bunch ...  but who knows what these folks do in their real lives.

It seems a bit unfair to select Chris as being the guy with the drinking problem when lots of Bachelors have seemed a bit tipsy at times (Charlie O, Brad, the British dude, Jason, Ben, Blob, and Andrew Firestone all come to mind). There have also been so many, many others who have appeared far more intoxicated and inappropriate then Chris in seasons' past.

Chris seems sober in his post filming interviews, has a college degree and busy career in Iowa.  Considering the heavy equipment that he is around all day, I can't imagine he'd last long in his career if he had a drinking issue. But, I have never been to Iowa or witnessed him in his real world so anything I suggest happens in his off-camera life would be a mighty big leap.

That said ... we all have the right to our opinions and to speculate so carry on ,,,
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:30 am

To people who thought Whitney was F3, seems like she's going on a girls trip while the WTA films.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:39 am

Diana wrote:To people who thought Whitney was F3, seems like she's going on a girls trip while the WTA films.

How do we know this?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan