SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:26 pm

reminder to self 1: Don't let Atem see recent photos of me! 
reminder to self 2: restart diet immediately!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:reminder to self 1: Don't let Atem see recent photos of me! 
reminder to self 2: restart diet immediately!

giggling Sorry Kasha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Has anyone heard of something going on in Ca. Re: the Bach
premier, like who all will be there? I just saw a like on Sarah
Herron Insg. Where she is sitting at a table with Brooks, Chris B.
and Micheal G. And she is saying I'm the luckiest girl in LA.
Wasn't Brooks in Utah snowboarding. Karen come on say it cantstopl

I'm saying it. Hugesmile giggling When does he sleep? What amazes me, he never looks tired. LMAO

I bet the airlines love him. thumbsup

I'm going to watch the bachelor. I like this guy, but I forget his name. So I will talk to all of you soon. bestbud!

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:04 pm

So, the question should be 'What former cast member isn't there', right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:10 pm

Atem you may be right about Brooks not staying, via twitter..
He just tweeted, he is snap chatting 
Leading up to tonight's events.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Rolly wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Rolly wrote:Can anybody bring over the photo of Brooks, Michael, Sarah H and Chris B having dinner in LA? Brooks looks adorable in that picture and I don't know how to bring it over. Why is Chris B. still showing up everywhere? I don't get it. no no  Kasha what in the heck is so great about the guy?!?

He's their version of MM...gives them what they want...crazy, over the top, etc. I can do without, however, I am surprised that apparently Brooks will be there. I wonder if this could mean a second appearance on BIP? And in the picture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he seems to be reaching across the table and touching Sarah??? Wonder if there is anything going on there?

PS...I brought the pic over from the premier threat. Sarah posted it and added:

sarahherron
49 minutes ago
I should have ordered the cheese balls. JK, my faves. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kasha, had to read your post about 6 times before I got it. At first I thought you were referring to Brooks when you said, "He's their version of MM"....couldn't figure out what MM is (Michelle Money!!! cantstopl )  Chris B. makes me cringe but maybe other people get a kick out of him and his drama. What a waste of time he was on Andi's season. So many other things they could have shown. But back to sweet handsome Brooks :Woah-hoo: ...

I think his reaching over to Sarah was a friendly "let's move in close for this picture" move. At least I hope so even though I think if it meant more Sarah would be very happy. I look at that picture of Brooks and wish he was back on my TV every Monday night (and I'm old enough to be his mother). giggling I think he's referred to as a TV boyfriend. Thanks for bringing over the pic rock

Looks like this was Sprite not Kasha who brought the picture and comments...but the rock goes to both of you! smileyyay
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Atem you may be right about Brooks not staying, via twitter..

Oh come on you have to be kidding. If we have to watch that silly red carpet the least they could do is have Brooks there. :yes:

Atem, please tell me Brooks will be there?!? :Nod: Why do you think he won't be? Suspect I guess i haven't been on twitter enough lately for details all Brooks.

He is adorable in those recent pics.... Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 14 297491761 :happydance: :sprinklehearts
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:01 pm

Rolly wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:Atem you may be right about Brooks not staying, via twitter..

Oh come on you have to be kidding. If we have to watch that silly red carpet the least they could do is have Brooks there. :yes:

Atem, please tell me Brooks will be there?!?  :Nod: Why do you think he won't be? Suspect I guess i haven't been on twitter enough lately for details all Brooks.

He is adorable in those recent pics.... Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 14 297491761 :happydance: :sprinklehearts

Rolly, girl you are too much. Crack me up. I have to get into something again, since the Pgh. Steelers pooped out and lost Saturday night. My fav "Polomolu" I think is retiring, so I'll be depressed. :tissuebox So I'm hoping we some good stuff with Brooks. Damn I just saw Brooks on the red carpet.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:32 pm

I wasn't saying Brooks wouldn't be there. Just saying it's better to ask 'who won't be' as it seems like everyone and their grandma from this farce is there.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:02 pm

I bet if you looked close, some of their grammas might be there!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Any pics of Brooks yet?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:16 pm

Ill be watching from Ca. Just enjoying everyone's comments
will watch in a couple of hours. There's a pic of Brooks and 
Sharleen on Sharleens Insg and one on Kelly Travisty Insg 
He looks great tonight

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI