SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:55 pm

Iowa- the heartland- seems to be part of the theme for this season, Auntie. Girl's gotta love Iowan if she's going to be Chris' gal.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:06 pm

jcrbil wrote:Iowa- the heartland- seems to be part of the theme for this season, Auntie.  Girl's gotta love Iowan if she's going to be Chris' gal.
But that's what I mean, it makes more sense for them to fly from Iowa to Chicago and fly out from there versus flying to Chicago, then back to LA for the flight. Just fly out of where you are. Doesn't that make sense?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:12 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sure. I just think they could have drove to Chicago so as to get on the way sooner. You could potentially look at other flight plans out of Chicago that have them leaving sooner than this one.

There's also the possibility private planes are involved when going out of a smaller airport so they could have left very soon after the RC and headed towards Chicago.

If I'm remembering correctly, many flights to Bali have a departure from LA, which makes sense. Perhaps look from there. I know Chicago to LA flights happen several times a day.
Just a question, why would they fly from Chicago back to LA for a flight out...wouldn't they of had the RC there if they were meant to fly out of there?  To me that seems awkward.  The flight out of Chicago seems to be perfect timing...one stop in Seoul then to Bali.  Seems like a perfect option

Three of the girls had dates in the central part of the country, plus they wanted to go back to Iowa.

It's faster to fly out of Chicago and then just head west. Going Chicago, east to Atlanta, only to fly back west seems very unnecessary to me.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:26 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sure. I just think they could have drove to Chicago so as to get on the way sooner. You could potentially look at other flight plans out of Chicago that have them leaving sooner than this one.

There's also the possibility private planes are involved when going out of a smaller airport so they could have left very soon after the RC and headed towards Chicago.

If I'm remembering correctly, many flights to Bali have a departure from LA, which makes sense. Perhaps look from there. I know Chicago to LA flights happen several times a day.
Just a question, why would they fly from Chicago back to LA for a flight out...wouldn't they of had the RC there if they were meant to fly out of there?  To me that seems awkward.  The flight out of Chicago seems to be perfect timing...one stop in Seoul then to Bali.  Seems like a perfect option

Three of the girls had dates in the central part of the country, plus they wanted to go back to Iowa.

It's faster to fly out of Chicago and then just head west. Going Chicago, east to Atlanta, only to fly back west seems very unnecessary to me.
So fly straight out of Chicago and continue straight east to Seoul, Korea. It is a nonstop flight from Chicago. The only stop between Chicago and Bali is Seoul. Why would they fly to LA from Chicago, then to Seoul...that doesn't make sense to me.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

So fly straight out of Chicago and continue straight east to Seoul, Korea.  It is a nonstop flight from Chicago.  The only stop between Chicago and Bali is Seoul.  Why would they fly to LA from Chicago, then to Seoul...that doesn't make sense to me.

The F4 RC took place in Iowa, not Los Angeles.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:07 pm

I get what Aunties Love is trying to say. Short trip from Iowa to the closest major airport hub is Chicago. Then O'Hare right to Soul...then hit Bali. Makes a lot of sense. Does that little airport in Iowa go to LA? If not then it would be...small airport..to O'Hare...to
Lax...to Soul....to Bali. It would mean an extra stop over, in LA.
GOD, confusing. Needle in haystack!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:12 pm

^^^^Looks like the little airport in Dubuque only flies to Chicago....so to me I think Auntie's Love might have nailed it?...very good sleuthing. I think it doesn't make much.sense to add that extra stop in LA.

clapping!
Marybods
Marybods

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:19 pm

Are there no nonstop flights from LA to Bali? I swear I've seen them. I had a friend to did just that last year. Weird if that isn't an option anymore.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Are there no nonstop flights from LA to Bali? I swear I've seen them. I had a friend to did just that last year. Weird if that isn't an option anymore.
Yes, there are, but why fly to Chicago, then backtrack to LA to go out. The little airport in Dubuque ONLY goes to Chicago. Why not take the direct flight from there straight to Seoul, then to Bali?? That really is the only thing that makes sense when you consider the flights out of the airports and how they all connect up. But that's just my thoughts.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Can we please utilize the multi quote feature. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:35 pm

I haven't looked at any flights. I just figured getting from Chicago to LA last night/early this morning and then straight to Bali from there was faster. Whether they go Chicago-west to LA-west to Bali or Chicago-west to Seoul-then to Bali you are making a stop either way.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:Are there no nonstop flights from LA to Bali? I swear I've seen them. I had a friend to did just that last year. Weird if that isn't an option anymore.
Yes, there are, but why fly to Chicago, then backtrack to LA to go out.  The little airport in Dubuque ONLY goes to Chicago.  Why not take the direct flight from there straight to Seoul, then to Bali??  That really is the only thing that makes sense when you consider the flights out of the airports and how they all connect up.  But that's just my thoughts.

I am in agreement with Auntis Love. Sounds VERY reasonable.

Sorry, posting on here for the first time since end of Andis season and forgot about the quote feature! duh

Marybods
Marybods

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+22
Rolly
Sprite
julychild
scorekeeper
Diana
sanlee088
california90
Marybods
docnash14
Aunties_Love
umngirl