SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Thanks Guardian!!They look gorgeous.
I was listening to the Mesnick podcast, they said that, they hanged out with Chres the entire time, but Sean and Catherine did their own thing. Is it me or do Sean and Catherine are not comfortable with Chres. Is it awkward because Des was F4, maybe?

Sean and Catherine aren't close with any of the couples from this show, mostly due to geography and partially to just general differences. They are always cordial with them (the ATFR for the last Bachelor being the exception). They are just generally closer to certain individuals, Cat with Lesley, Robyn, and Daniella while Sean is close to Jeremy, John, and Charlie mainly. They are actually very close to Jeremy and his fiance.

One other point which Molly kinda addressed was that Sean and Catherine arrived in Mexico very late the night before filming. That coupled with long day filming probably resulted in them wanting to be alone and just relax. I'm guessing if the other couples stayed in Mexica post filming like SeanCat they may have hung out more. Although SeanCat were celebrating their anniversary while down there so they may have not ventured out much if you catch my drift.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 87b72b10 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 86669110 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by soccermom333 Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Bleuberry love your avatar. Can't wait for Des and Chris to tie the knot. Seems like it has been forever. I love Seancat too and don't think there is any awkwardness at all between Jason, Molly, Des and Chris. In fact, i think there is a mutual respect and a bond they all share having met on a silly TV show. Haha!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:45 pm

bleuberry wrote:I think they just are just closer with different people in the franchise/production and they gravitate towards them during off times.

The good news is probably about the wedding I agree! Riley is 1.5.

Thanks Blue! ITA with the bolded, this is the same in regular life too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:00 pm

I wanna see Des in her bikini!

deshartsock 
Boating like no other, for my sister from another mister @tanyaann2 #havasu #TTbash

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:42 pm

You guys! This is so funny! rotfllolpanda

deshartsock 
It has been such an amazing weekend with fabulous new and old friends but I can't wait to get home to this sexy guy right here! @chrisrsiegfried American Idol anyone? #realvoice #karaoke #entertainment #carrides 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 23 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Haha! Don't quit your day job Chris! That is so adorable. Des is excited to get home!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:08 am

bleuberry wrote:You guys! This is so funny! rotfllolpanda

deshartsock 
It has been such an amazing weekend with fabulous new and old friends but I can't wait to get home to this sexy guy right here! @chrisrsiegfried American Idol anyone? #realvoice #karaoke #entertainment #carrides 

Oh my Blue, thank you so much! He is really hotttt and really funny! Lacky Des!! I really like the facial hair.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:07 pm

Ha ha ha. Love this!!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:16 pm

bleuberry wrote:You guys! This is so funny! rotfllolpanda

deshartsock 

too adorb for words! :yes: giggling :cutesmile!: . Im sure Des is now having troubles finding a boring life with this goofy guy around...laugh out loud....Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:44 am

Q & A with Chres. You are going to like it!!
http://lovemaggie.maggiesottero.com/desiree-hartsock-interview/ Hugesmile

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:24 am

Burdette wrote:Q & A with Chres. You are going to like it!!

That was awesome! I really love these two together. My first bach couple love.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:25 am

Burdette wrote:Q & A with Chres. You are going to like it!!

Sooooooooooo, what's the save-the-date for the wedding?????????????????? I know, I know.....Just kidding!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm