SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Alanna wrote:So cute! MM just posted one of Sophie's videos on her fb and wrote, "Everyone has a past and The Lord blesses us with a future." Guess she's okay with keep Andi too laugh out loud
Hy Dorfman is the best dad we have seen on this show, and Lauren Murray is definitely the best mom we have seen on this show, IMO!  Wish I could be at their home(s) at Thanksgiving dinner!

Wish I could be at their home this Thursday!
 :yes: Oh for sure! Even better! I hope we get pics!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:13 am

Good morning! How is everyone feeling? I'm watching Kelly right now. Bring on JODI!

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:13 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Here's the GMA interview

Their interview was cute. Looking forward to hearing about their day and seeing more interviews. Body language is awesome and they acted like they already knew there would be TV wedding in the spring!?! Hmmmm.. :cutesmile!: 

Thanks for all the updates... keep them coming. Off to work but will be checking in! Can't wait for the new banner!!!!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:14 am

Luvvy wrote:Good morning! How is everyone feeling? I'm watching Kelly right now. Bring on JODI!
Feeling great! Can't wait to watch them on Kelly!

TML: Thank you for posting the GMA clip so quickly!! They both looked pretty darn good for having just arrived on the East Coast. I am sure they do look even better in person like Lara commented on.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:17 am

Can't wait to make my video!!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 am

It basically looks like these two were stolen from the pages of Classy Girls Wear Pearls or the JCrew catalog. So attractive individually, ridiculously attractive combined.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 am

I loved them even when they stepped out of the SUV to go into GMA. They were beaming and so happy waving to the fans. You would never known they had been flying all night.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Here's the GMA interview
Thanks for posting. They're handling the Nick thing well. Honestly, there isn't much to say now is there? no idea 
They still have to touch all the time laugh out loud

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:21 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Can't wait to make my video!!

I can't wait to see it. Some were sent to me so I saw them during the season, but can't wait to see them all.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:23 am

Piper61 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:Good morning! How is everyone feeling? I'm watching Kelly right now. Bring on JODI!
Feeling great!  Can't wait to watch them on Kelly!

TML:  Thank you for posting the GMA clip so quickly!!    They both looked pretty darn good for having just arrived on the East Coast. I am sure they do look even better in person like Lara commented on.  

Yes, thanks for posting the clip! They are beaming and I love how Lara says she knew early on and was like "can we just wrap this show up?!" laugh out loud I know a lot of us were thinking that early on too.

Josh looks better in person?  :thud
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 am

Alanna wrote:http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20838511,00.html

Love her blog and that Josh is her bestie. They're so fun together and so well matching.

Andi wrote:And lastly, to my fiancé (wow, I love saying that word), I am so grateful that you came on this show and stuck through it. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I have never felt happier and more complete in my life, and it's just the beginning!

:tissuebox 

Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 am

Wow, Josh's twitter went up to more than 115K, it was 96K last night.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam