SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:56 am

I asked Mills and Fleiss for a montage since we were shorted last night. I want it as a deleted or extra scene on their site.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:05 am

E! just show more on their TV segment, then the video released today.. More cute moments between Josh/Andi and again the baby questions. HA! She goes "hey he doesn't have to be the one to birth them!.

Then the correspondants were giving their take on the Nick stuff. Ali was discussing it. She was like "it happens, this is what they do on the show". She was testing the waters. Terrance thought it was tacky too. A guy shouldn't kiss and tell. He lost fair and square and move on. Jaosn Kennedy was like "he went from ready to proposing to her, to throwing her under the bus.. whose to say he wouldn't do that later down the road if they were in a relationship"

Last edited by melanie1 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:08 am

GrahamGal wrote:I asked Mills and Fleiss for a montage since we were shorted last night.  I want it as a deleted or extra scene on their site.

I wish they would do it as a prelude to BIP - might help their ratings.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:10 am

LOL
AndiDorfman · 22m
Can't take you anywhere RT @jmurbulldog: Just New Yorkin' it, such a crazy but memorable day with my partner in crime http://Instagram.com/p/rD2fAoB-r1/
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:16 am

melanie1 wrote:E! just show more on their TV segment, then the video released today.. More cute moments between Josh/Andi and again the baby questions. HA! She goes "hey he doesn't have to be the one to birth them!.

Then the correspondants were giving their take on the Nick stuff. Ali was discussing it. She was like "it happens, this is what they do on the show". She was testing the waters. Terrance thought it was tacky too. A guy shouldn't kiss and tell. He lost fair and square and move on. Jaosn Kennedy was like "he went from ready to proposing to her, to throwing her under the bus.. whose to say he wouldn't do that later down the road if they were in a relationship"

Spot-on.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:17 am

melanie1 wrote:E! just show more on their TV segment, then the video released today.. More cute moments between Josh/Andi and again the baby questions. HA! She goes "hey he doesn't have to be the one to birth them!.

That was my concern about him. She never saw his true color until now.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:18 am

Interview with the Associated Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgy_vKeqGr4
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:20 am

Maggenzm wrote:

That was my concern about him. She never saw his true color until now.

All so crazy to me still. Here we saw how perfect Josh was despite the show sterotyping him, yet Andi had all her doubts, but we saw none of that with Nick. Glad she followed her heart in the end and made the right decision.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:23 am

Forgive me if this was posted. I'm kinda lost since the Josh fan thread is not more. I've tried to catch up, but keep falling behind.

This a terrific interview. I love Momma Murray. She's funny.
http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/tampa-native-josh-murrays-family-and-friends-weigh-in-on-his-bachelorette/2190486

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:24 am

docnash14 wrote:Okay, I just tweeted Fleiss asking him to give us an Andi and Josh montage during a BIP episode.  Any one care to join me?

I am in. Should we all tweet him the same thing?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:25 am

Say I keep hearing about this plane video, but have never watch it. Is it on this site somewhere or do I have to go to RS site?

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 am

melanie1 wrote:Interview with the Associated Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgy_vKeqGr4
Thank you for bringing this over! yes 

Aww at them being best friends :cutesmile!: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam