SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Hey Mr.Write!!!! Wondering where you'd gone!!!  bowdown handwave whipped 

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:30 pm

pander3575 wrote:Is the dress right before the roses the same dress in the first preview walking out on her balcony?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 000076-700x393

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 001429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:33 pm

Want to try and find where this is... around  Altos de Chavon

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 0004612-700x393
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 000485-700x393
and this one
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 000396-700x393
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 00042910

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:11 pm

The two coral dresses look the same but the hair is different. Perhaps the RC location was windy so they changed to a braid to keep her hair under control.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:28 pm

luvstx wrote:The two coral dresses look the same but the hair is different.  Perhaps the RC location was  windy so they changed to a braid to keep her hair under control.
Could it be that the braid was in back and then in the other one brought over her shoulder. The dress sure looks the same to me but I'm really bad at this stuff.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:30 pm

It does look like it could be the same dress, hard to say for certain.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:32 pm

Maybe the dress was for the RC?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:54 pm

momoftrips wrote:Sorry if this has been posted already I am behind on posts. Paradisus Punta Cana posted that their resort was used for a FD and it seems to be the one who leaves early. The bushes and trees match.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 2ikdqib
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 Wv8yl4
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 1r9m4h

Didn't see any matches for the chairs or pillows yet but I really didn't look long.

http://www.melia.com/en/hotels/dominican-republic/punta-cana/paradisus-punta-cana-resort/index.html?gclid=CLjvq5qeu78CFdFafgodAKsAmQ&ef_id=U13gQgAAAc@cQk-c:20140710170930:s
If that's the case, then wouldn't it have to be Nick's? Wasn't Josh and Chris's been sleuthed out to be somewhere else?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Haskell's beach is at the resort in Santa Barbara, right? The Bacara Resort?   The one that I did find??  I ask as again, I see that path and house above that was pointed out in the pic that I posted a while back.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 View

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:02 pm

^Nope it's definitely Chris's date. The hotel confirmed it via picture. Bringing this over from another thread.
momoftrips wrote:So... pretty sure they weren't suppose to do this. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 2moz5eq
Who do you think deserves @andi_dorfman's heart? Only three more days until the @bacheloretteabc arrives in Paradisus Punta Cana - find out! #TheBachelorette #ParadisusPuntaCana

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 3520owx

ETA: I posted earlier in the screencaps thread that the Paradisus was the location of the early departure date.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 2ikdqib
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 Wv8yl4
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 1r9m4h

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 87b72b10  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 86669110  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:05 pm

umngirl wrote:^Nope it's definitely Chris's date. The hotel confirmed it via picture. Bringing this over from another thread.
momoftrips wrote:So... pretty sure they weren't suppose to do this.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 2moz5eq
Who do you think deserves @andi_dorfman's heart? Only three more days until the @bacheloretteabc arrives in Paradisus Punta Cana - find out! #TheBachelorette #ParadisusPuntaCana

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 3 3520owx

ETA: I posted earlier in the screencaps thread that the Paradisus was the location of the early departure date.

Is there ANY possibility that it could actually be her sending Chris back to his hotel as she chooses not to give the card, but maybe he stays for the RC?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle