SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics - Fan Forum - NO DISCUSSION

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics - Fan Forum - NO DISCUSSION

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Atlanta’s Andi Dorfman and fiance Josh Murray were able to keep the flames alive over the past ten weeks by sneaking into each other’s homes wearing disguises and trying their darndest to be discreet to friends and family.

Finally, they can be open about it now that their engagement has been officially announced on “The Bachelorette” last night.

On both a press conference and a separate interview today while they were doing press in New York City, I learned that after all those exotic dates on the beach and in foreign lands, they plan to do more mundane Atlanta-centric activities like having a picnic at Piedmont Park with the dogs or dinner out at Hals Steakhouse. They are going to look for a place to live together in Buckhead or Brookhaven and have no immediate plans to leave Atlanta. They are going to get their parents together to meet for the first time. And they are planning a wedding that may go off as early as spring, 2015.

Nick Viall was sincerely into Andi in a big way and is still trying to get over the hurt of her rejection. CREDIT: ABC

In many ways, this combo was the worst-kept secret on reality TV. People would go up to her and tell her they were on Team Josh all the time.
“Hearing all this support for Josh, it was hard for me to keep a straight face. It made it tough for me but it worked out,” she said.

And given that Andi had narrowed it down between Josh and the arrogant, pitiably unlikable Nick Viall, it made it even more obvious who was the better fit.

Nick expressed his love for Andi loud and clear so he was clearly hurt by the rejection. During the live after show last night, Nick added a new level of awkwardness when he revealed he and Andi had slept together during the “fantasy suite” night, something she didn’t expect him to offer up in public.
He said he didn’t mean to reveal that information but it was weighing heavily on his mind, which is why he blurted it out.

Andi wasn’t mollified by that. “I think there are some things we know should not be said in a live audience with families. I left it all in L.A. and in the Dominican Republican. I’m happy in New York with my fiance!”
Josh was a wee bit harsher: “To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person he really is. I don’t associate myself with Nick. That’s over and he’s of no concern to us or our lives.”
She did ultimately read the letter Nick gave her weeks earlier through host Chris Harrison but said whatever efforts he made to change her mind didn’t have any effect on her. Her decision was made. (Here’s Nick’s letter ABC posted on Facebook.)

Nick was also befuddled how cold and lacking in empathy she was on the live show when they finally met up again face to face. In her mind, Andi said she just tried to be “respectful” to all the guys when turning them down including Nick. The good news: her chilly demeanor gave him a certain level of “closure” and he’s now finally starting to get over her.

Ultimately, she never loved Nick. She sure tried. But it never went that way for her.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2014/07/29/interview-with-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-and-fiance-josh-murray/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics - Fan Forum - NO DISCUSSION

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:24 pm

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/tampa-native-josh-murrays-family-and-friends-weigh-in-on-his-bachelorette/2190486

Editor's note: Josh Murray's family and friends gathered at CineBistro in Tampa during Monday's 'Bachelorette' finale to cheer him on. We sent Times reporter Robbyn Mitchell to see how they reacted to his big win.

Lauren Murray smiled as an acquaintance handed her a rose in the lobby of CineBistro Hyde Park Monday night.

“Finally, I get one of these,” she laughed.

The 50-year-old mom has spent the summer watching her son, Josh Murray, get roses from Andi Dorfman on ABC’s The Bachelorette. She and 98 others gathered at the theater to watch the live finale and celebrate one of the worst-kept secrets in Bachelor history.

“I’ve become so politically correct these last two months,” Lauren Murray said. “My answers are so cryptic these days.”

The gathered crowd cheered Josh’s every appearance and good-naturedly jeered his competition, making this watch party one of the most personal in the nation.

It’s been an interesting few months for the Murray family, as they watched the romance blossom between Josh and Dorfman until he was one of the final two men standing Monday night. “It was wild especially seeing it happen on the big screen,” said Denny Murray, 53, Josh’s father. “I never thought I would see my son propose to a girl.”

Lauren said she wasn't weirded out watching her son compete on the show.

“I guess I’ve got a little of a voyeur in me because nothing he did was really awkward for me to watch,” she said. “The kissing and stuff didn’t bother me. I just thought, ‘Wow. He’s got game. He’s like his dad.’ ”

Natalie Scott, 52, a family friend and fellow member of First Presbyterian Church in Tampa, said when she first met Josh more than three years ago he proclaimed that he was looking for his life partner.

“From the moment she laid eyes on Josh, their chemistry was so obvious,” Scott said of Dorfman. “He is so sincere, and what you see on TV with Josh is who he is.”

Though not everything about The Bachelorette experience was totally positive.

“It annoyed me in the editing that they called him a former baseball player and made him look like a jock, because that’s secondary,” Lauren said. “Josh is a financial adviser and accountant and he graduated cum laude. He has always been a great student not just an athlete.”

The Bachelorette wasn’t even something Josh chose for himself. His cousins from Philadelphia actually applied for him to be on the show, and he had to be convinced to join even after getting a call from producers.

“He was apprehensive about it. He thought maybe he’d never get a date again in his life or all his clients would abandon him. I wasn’t worried. He’s already so much of a good guy, how could they edit him to not be?” Lauren said. Meeting Andi was a bit of an experience for Josh's mom, but not for the reason you might expect. “We were all taken aback about how much she looks like us,” she said. “She just fit right in with our family.”

Her hopes weren’t riding on Josh winning the show, but Lauren said she’d be lying if she wasn’t ready for her son to be married. “I want grandbabies already,” she said. “I have been so ready and Josh is almost 30.”

Lauren Murray plans to meet Dorfman’s parents for dinner Thursday after she takes her daughter back to college in Georgia. The wedding details aren’t set yet but she was elated with her son’s touching public proposal. “It was really heartfelt,” she said. “They both just said what was in their hearts.”

The party at CineBistro Monday also served as a fundraiser for the Murray family’s church, First Presbyterian Church in Tampa’s homeless outreach ministry. With the help of Metropolitan Ministries and six other local churches, First Presbyterian spends roughly $15,000 a year feeding and clothing the city’s homeless population through its Saturday morning breakfast, daily bag lunch giveaways and “Hope Depot” clothing donations.

“My whole family has worked with the ministry,” Lauren said. “We thought it was an awesome opportunity to do something great for the community and raise awareness about the homeless situation not just locally but nationally.”

Viewers paid $15, the same price as a movie ticket, to sit in the plush dine-in theater and clap and cheer Josh’s success.

The finale viewing party idea sprang from the reality TV show's annual hometown visits. Lauren asked the producers if Dorfman could come with Josh to First Presbyterian to feed the homeless on a Saturday morning. Producers didn’t like the idea, but Lauren kept it alive with the help of Pastor Rev. Fitz Conner and his wife, Rev. Kathy Conner. The church leaders had been watching the season at the Murray’s home and at the offices of church members with multiple TVs.

Pastor Conner suggested turning their weekly viewing parties into a party with a purpose for the finale. "We raised over $3,000, our initial goal," said Rev. Kathy Conner. "The ticket prices only covered the cost to rent the room. People gave cash and check donations on top of that. They were very generous."

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Link to their E! News interview. Apologies if this was posted already.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/224528/andi-dorfman-reacts-to-shocking-sex-confession

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 pm

umngirl wrote:Link to their E! News interview. Apologies if this was posted already.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/224528/andi-dorfman-reacts-to-shocking-sex-confession

With the article:
http://www.eonline.com/news/564243/the-bachelorette-shocker-are-andi-and-josh-still-together-after-he-found-out-she-slept-with-nick-find-out-now

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 Rs_634x942-140729160632-634.Andi-Dorfman-Josh-Murray-Kissing-NYC.ms.072914

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:49 pm

http://www.channel961.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/bachelorette-andi-and-josh-open-up-12614111

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 am

Associated Press

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgy_vKeqGr4

melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:46 am

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-nick-viall-sex-comment-was-classless-and-disrespectful-16570.php

Reality TV World: Andi, you told Nick during After the Final Rose that you were never in love with him, and if you had been, you would've told him. But you also never told Josh you loved him. Then, you told Jimmy Kimmel it took you until the morning of the proposal to be sure Josh was the one for you. So does that mean you weren't in love with Josh either until the very end, and why was your pick such a last-minute decision if you were sure your feelings for Nick weren't as strong?

Andi Dorfman: No, I think I said if I felt like I loved Nick, I would've said it. And I did feel like I loved Josh and that's why I said it to him at the very end. You know, when he was the last guy standing, I thought that was the appropriate time to tell him and I wanted to share that with Josh.

Reality TV World: Andi, you were surprisingly very composed when you dumped Nick, as you had gotten much more emotional when eliminating, say, Cody Sattler and Chris Soules. Could you talk about why it played out that way?

Andi Dorfman: It was just as emotionally hard, I think, sending each and every guy home. Obviously the timing of it is different, but they're all hard. They're all hard to send home.

Andi, you said you let Nick go before the Rose Ceremony because you had so much respect for him. Did you lose any of that respect after he disclosed such personal information about you two on After the Final Rose?

Andi Dorfman: I mean, I think everyone is probably in agreeance that it wasn't the most tasteful route that Nick chose to go on After the Final Rose, but you know, it doesn't negate the relationship that I had with him, which was one out of respect.

Reality TV World: Josh, had you known about Andi and Nick having sex prior to their awkward exchange on last night's show or did you just find that out? And was it something that bothered you or did you understand and feel like it was just part of the process?

Josh Murray: Yeah, no, that's something that I think is a little personal to talk about. It's really not a big deal.

Also during the call, the happy couple revealed a little bit more about their relationship, including what they learned about one another after getting engaged.

You guys joked about Josh preferring blondes over brunettes. I recall that being one of the questions during a previous group date's lie-detector test. Did you guys look at Josh's test results together? Josh, could you reveal the two things you had lied about?

Josh Murray: You know what's funny? I think it's hilarious, the lie-detector test, because we were talking about it and you know what? We both lied twice, so I think we're just a match made in heaven. We're perfect for each other!

Andi Dorfman: I know he lied about the brunettes and blondes! (Laughs)

Josh Murray: (Laughs) We're best friends, so we're so open and honest with each other it doesn't even matter!

Josh, what was going through your mind when you watched Nick call Andi out during After the Final Rose regarding the fantasy suite?

Josh Murray: Yeah, well the thing is, I didn't even see that. I was backstage getting ready to see my beautiful fiancee and make the night about us and not Nick. So I didn't see any of that nor do I care to see that.

Were you just boiling inside after hearing Nick reveal he had slept with Andi? How were you feeling when you heard Nick had done that to her? Many people saw it as a low blow.

Josh Murray: Yeah, to be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is, and I don't associate myself with those kind of people -- and neither does Andi. So it's nice that that's over with now and, really, he's of no concern to us or our lives.

What were you most surprised to learn about one another after you got engaged on the show?

Josh Murray: I was most surprised to learn how phenomenal of a cooker she is! She is a great cook.

Andi Dorfman: Okay, I better say something sweet now. (Laughs)

Josh Murray: Yeah, damn right! (Laughs)

Andi Dorfman: I, ugh, I have to think of something really sweet. I mean, to be honest, every day I am amazed at how good-looking he is. I look at him sometimes and I'm like, "Dang! My fiance is hot!" I think he gets hotter every single day, more and more.

Josh Murray: Yeah that's right!

Andi Dorfman: It's through the roof now!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 am

http://www.eonline.com/shows/chelsea_lately/videos/223681/ross-mathews-has-straight-talk-for-bachelorette-guy

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 Andi-d10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 am

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics -  Fan Forum -  NO DISCUSSION - Page 16 People10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:45 am

Deleted - No Discussion.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Pics - Fan Forum - NO DISCUSSION

+38
aviej
mathwiz37
Luvvy
onyinye
Laura Walsh