SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:

Stuck, I know you're in a unique position.  In order for Josh to be happy, I hope you find in your heart to have a little love for Andi.  Oh, you can say Josh doesn't need Andi to be happy.  But all of us here is hoping otherwise.

If Josh is F1, I will hope for the best for them.  I wasn't a Des and Chris fan and grew to really like them together, so I keep my mind open.  Andi may be great after this is all over and if Josh is happy, then I will be happy for him and maybe even grow to like her too.  That is kind of what happened with Chris and Des.

Until the FRC is aired, I will remain hopeful that Andi doesn't end up with any of the guys I like, as right now, I think they could all do much better.
I think Andi is going to make a really great fiancee and eventually wifey to Josh. He is so happy post show and with her while they were filming that it jumps off the screen. And from his reactions in the very beginning, he literally fell in love with her at first sight. I know she's a little (lot!) dramatic and a little (lot!) high maintenance but I think JP, he likes being there for her and that type of relationship makes them both happy.

You may be right. I never saw Ashley as high maintenance, so I don't see a great comparison between Andi and Ashley. I see a bigger comparison of Andi to DeAnna and Emily. To me Ashley was the ultimate go with the flow girl.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:Well shoot, Jo, you beat me to it hun! Come on, Erin no no

Let's start a movement. #operationtweetandi :yes: clapping!

Yep I agree , that's the only way to have your voices heard, and we all know how much Fleiss loves those ratings !!
The more people that tweet him what they want to see the better it is. Nag his A--  deadhorse   giggling   :yes:  @fleissmeister or @Millsy11374
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If Josh is F1, I will hope for the best for them.  I wasn't a Des and Chris fan and grew to really like them together, so I keep my mind open.  Andi may be great after this is all over and if Josh is happy, then I will be happy for him and maybe even grow to like her too.  That is kind of what happened with Chris and Des.

Until the FRC is aired, I will remain hopeful that Andi doesn't end up with any of the guys I like, as right now, I think they could all do much better.

Ahh!  How come I like you so much?

Thanks!  I think the Murrays and Josh are awesome, and selfishly, I would love to see a bachelor season around Tampa and GA, both places I know and have lived.  Plus, I think Josh would be an incredible lead.

Nick grew on me, I think he has a really sarcastic and self deprecating humor which I appreciate.  Checking out his SM, he too does some really great things and so I respect him.  I am not sure about Nick as a lead, I don't think the average girl they cast on this show would get his humor.

Hey Stuck! I also like Nick but kinda lost me last week when he grabbed Andi at RC before other guys got to say hi.
I do agree with you that I really like the guy I see on SM. He seems like a good friend, loves his family and doing positive things in community.

Who knows maybe one day josh and Nick will be friends again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:40 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I think Andi is going to make a really great fiancee and eventually wifey to Josh. He is so happy post show and with her while they were filming that it jumps off the screen. And from his reactions in the very beginning, he literally fell in love with her at first sight. I know she's a little (lot!) dramatic and a little (lot!) high maintenance but I think JP, he likes being there for her and that type of relationship makes them both happy.

You may be right.  I never saw Ashley as high maintenance, so I don't see a great comparison between Andi and Ashley.  I see a bigger comparison of Andi to DeAnna and Emily.  To me Ashley was the ultimate go with the flow girl.
Ash is emotionally high maintenance, Andi is high maintenance, high maintenance laugh out loud But seriously, I think Josh likes it, gets it, and wants it. I don't think he's going to be blindsided by anything when it comes to her. We'll see but I see them being happy together, not Josh down-trodden by big, mean Andi Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:

Ahh!  How come I like you so much?

Thanks!  I think the Murrays and Josh are awesome, and selfishly, I would love to see a bachelor season around Tampa and GA, both places I know and have lived.  Plus, I think Josh would be an incredible lead.

Nick grew on me, I think he has a really sarcastic and self deprecating humor which I appreciate.  Checking out his SM, he too does some really great things and so I respect him.  I am not sure about Nick as a lead, I don't think the average girl they cast on this show would get his humor.

Hey Stuck!  I also like Nick but kinda lost me last week when he grabbed Andi at RC before other guys got to say hi.  
I do agree with you that I really like the guy I see on SM.  He seems like a good friend, loves his family and doing positive things in community.  

Who knows maybe one day josh and Nick will be friends again.  

I wouldn't be surprised to see them friends after the FRC and ATFR. I do think in some ways that TPTB has the F2 kind of stay away from each other until after the show ends. Sometimes it is because they don't really like each other, aka Clare and Nikki, but I noticed that Brooks and Chris got along and seem to like each other, but for the sake of drama they obviously couldn't follow each other until the whole thing was over. I don't think we will ever see another F2 like Jef and Arie, who often seemed to like each other during the airing more then they liked the lead.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:08 pm

Yep I agree , that's the only way to have your voices heard, and we all know how much Fleiss loves those ratings !!
The more people that tweet him what they want to see the better it is. Nag his A--  deadhorse   giggling   :yes:  @fleissmeister or @Millsy11374
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Jolena wrote:

The more people that tweet him what they want to see the better it is.  Nag his A--  deadhorse   giggling   :yes:  @fleissmeister or @Millsy11374  

opps sorry for the double post. ( don't know how that happened). Smiley
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:10 pm

There is a picture in the Screen Cap analysis thread on pg 61 of Nick and Josh sitting on couch. Can someone bring it over here to Josh's thread? I don't know how to do it. TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:32 pm

How much you ladies wanna bet that #trickynicky is a trend on Twitter tonight? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:35 pm

I am ready for this date!!!!!!! I like Andi and I think she is doing a good job as the ETTE..... I got over my issues with her with Juan I left that behind and embrace Andi as the ETTE and she has done well imo....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Jolena wrote:There is a picture in the Screen Cap analysis thread on pg 61 of Nick and Josh sitting on couch. Can someone bring it over here to Josh's thread? I don't know how to do it. TIA

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 8 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 8 F716aa25-9688-41e7-a595-304856c2e952_zpsae21346a" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:38 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
Jolena wrote:There is a picture in the Screen Cap analysis thread on pg 61 of Nick and Josh sitting on couch. Can someone bring it over here to Josh's thread? I don't know how to do it. TIA

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 8 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 8 F716aa25-9688-41e7-a595-304856c2e952_zpsae21346a" />

They were talking about the size of there feet... Hugesmile  I'm sorry, Not Sorry  Praying it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission  :cutesmile!: 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911