SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Alanna wrote:She is totally being overly enthusiastic about tonight's date. Ash blogged that her love story began with her second date with JP so that is probably similar to Andi's feelings looking back on it now.

This is the first time I've really watched The Bachelorette religiously, so it's awesome to hear how the other seasons went! Good speculation. You may be on to something Alanna... :yes: 

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Nick just posted this crazy Pic..LOL Josh Josh Josh

[img]spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 7f5adc0c-05b7-41bd-879a-784487b3e63a_zps20a815b7[/img]
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:41 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Favorite tweet of the day So far in response to

Andi DorfmanVerified account
‏@AndiDorfman
Tonight the boys and I swap beers for tears (mostly) in #Belgium! Who's your favorite of the handsome hunks left?! #TheBachelorette

Konner Patterson ‏@PhreshK  4m
@AndiDorfman baseball player dude whose name doesn't matter because he's so hot

We should all reply JOSH.  awwww 
Is it me or does she seem a little enthusiastic about tonight's episode? Wonder if something special happens between her and Josh.  Maybe "THE KISS" against the wall! l o v e seeing hearts 

This is the episode where he tells her he has feelings for her and wants her all to himself.  I do believe Ms. Andi probably wet her pants when she heard those words.  That's all she needed was a sign more than like and I think she gets it tonite.  :Woah-hoo:
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Hilarious! Josh's big hand covers all of Marcus' head.  laugh out loud 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Nick just posted this crazy Pic..LOL Josh Josh Josh  

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 7f5adc0c-05b7-41bd-879a-784487b3e63a_zps20a815b7" />

Someone put a snide comment about Josh covering Marcus's face and I simply told her to grow up and it was removed immediately I then removed mine
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:45 pm

Aww I love that pic of the guys! Josh's face is cute giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:49 pm

nannymargie wrote:This is the episode where he tells her he has feelings for her and wants her all to himself.  I do believe Ms. Andi probably wet her pants when she heard those words.  That's all she needed was a sign more than like and I think she gets it tonite.  :Woah-hoo:

I feel like you are so right, ma'am! From the ep description, that thing about 'without one thing Andi's not sure if she can give Josh a HTD'. This is the golden ticket for Lady Dorf. BINGO. Nice work J Murr  clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Alanna wrote:One thing is for sure, she's not mad about him acting jealous. This is a woman who talks about being taken, grabbed, etc. She loveeees this kind of talk and Josh hasn't been doing enough of it. Time to step it up!

I agree with you 100%, Im sure josh has that in him ( would have probably done a better job of it then Nick too imo :yes: ) but josh is trying to be a gentlemen. I'll say this much., if he's watching these episodes I'm sure he is hearing and seeing very well what she likes loud and clear. He's probably kicking himself for not be a little more aggressive with her. I'm sure he'll make up for it next safe house visit they have. Watch out Andi , joshy boy is coming for ya !! Ha Ha  :yes: giggling giggling Hugesmile 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:51 pm

MJC1969 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Nick just posted this crazy Pic..LOL Josh Josh Josh  

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 <a href=spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 5 7f5adc0c-05b7-41bd-879a-784487b3e63a_zps20a815b7" />

Someone put a snide comment about Josh covering Marcus's face and I simply told her to grow up and  it was removed immediately I then removed mine

Wish he was covering Nick's face! Nick is proving to me here how much like little 1f he really is - skateboard pose.  hmmm no 

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:52 pm

sophienette wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Retiredswimmom wrote:

Welcome to the board Erin!  This is such a nice and cozy place!  :WAVEY: 

Retiredswimmom, did you mean cozy place or crazy place?   giggling 

crozy?

We are so much in love with Jandi! :yes: :yes: 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Poor Josh doesn't look  like he'll get to watch their 1on1 sad His tourney which is a fundraiser for a good cause is a 2 day tourney that ends tonight.

I sure hope he has a DVR.  Because this looks like one awesome date.  But of course he would know because he lived it.  

Don't they get to watch episodes a few days earlier?  Or maybe its just Andi...I got the impression from somewhere that the lead and the cast gets to see the episodes a few days early.

Last edited by Steel2009 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
sophienette wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Retiredswimmom, did you mean cozy place or crazy place?   giggling 

crozy?

We are so much in love with Jandi! :yes: :yes: 

Crozy works for me.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911