SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:13 pm

When were Josh and Andi's last tweets ?
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Who is up for some shadow sleuthing?  giggling giggling

The shadow looks like it could even be Josh and Andi side-by-side, with Josh's arm around her and she's taking the picture. That's just what I picture when I look at the shadow. Kind of like how they were positioned at the beginning of their date in Ghent.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

MJC1969 wrote:When were Josh and Andi's last tweets ?
My phone says Josh 1 day ago and Andi's 20 hrs ago
Both Nick and Marcus tweeted about 4th today
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 pm

Andi's was 21 hours ago. A tbt of herself and Nikki.
Josh's was over 24 hours ago. A proverb.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 pm

July 2 for Josh, yesterday morning for Andi. Guessing yesterday was a travel day.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 pm

Josh also posted a tbt picture yesterday on Instagram - about 22 hours ago.

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:23 pm

1funnyfish wrote:

The shadow looks like it could even be Josh and Andi side-by-side, with Josh's arm around her and she's taking the picture. That's just what I picture when I look at the shadow. Kind of like how they were positioned at the beginning of their date in Ghent.

O my gosh, he is reading our posts!!!! Funny man! "Shadow sleuthing??" It does seem like Andi and Josh are there. C'mon Josh, give us a "jumping in the pool pic!!" Please please....  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:23 pm

pander3575 wrote:
My phone says Josh 1 day ago and Andi's 20 hrs ago
Both Nick and Marcus tweeted about 4th today

If they are going to Palm Springs ....It is A 6-7 hour flight out of Atlanta.. I don't think you can fly to PS out of Athens... So they either could still be in transit or Arrived in the cover of night ..... JMO
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:27 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think their handler stays with them, so I'm not sure if they're there with him but let's keep an eye out on Lauren, Stephanie, and Kacie's sm if they tweet fam pictures, since I'm guessing they're all together and Josh is MIA, and not baby sitting his brother laugh out loud

I think Kacie's is on vacation this week with Aaron and her family.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Luvvy wrote:I can't wait to hear Andi answer when things changed for her but I would guess she was instantly attracted to him and started to feel deeper things to the point of being a ball of nerves the morning of their first date. I guess that's when it got really real. Maybe that's why they made Josh wait so long because Andi knew she would love him or start to fall for him even more with a 1:1 and they wanted to give the other guys a shot.

I also notice that Josh is great at reading her. First with judging him and then with too good to be true, he's pretty intuitive about her. I think she needs that and I think she has him pegged too.

He really gets her, but she has not figured that out yet. She will, it 's a realization which comes together at the end of the process. I think Producers have mastered the art of matchmaking.
After so many failed relationships, they had to learn to match the best fit contestant to the lead or go out of business. Bravo!! Now they have Ryan/Trista, Jason/Molly, JP/Ash, Sean/Cat, Chris/Des, many would say no, but I say YES JPG/Nikki too, and Now Josh/Andi.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:03 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I have watched the Online promo and the TV commercial and all 4 Guys are there for the Eric News and rose ceremony .. From the TV Commercial it is CH that is with Andi after she leaves the RC. There are only 3 roses on the table.  I think she will pull herself together and come back in and finish the rose ceremony. It will be very emotionally draining on all of them at this point. I believe Chris will go home . At this point in the show and with Erics death she will start to think about who she could really see herself with, Life is to short not to go with your heart . Maybe she does send someone home before FSD and then send someone home before the FRC before the so called walk of Doom ( before he gets on one Knee ). That would only leave FI ( Josh}to make that walk.  These are my insomniac ramblings . I gotta o to bed wither or not I sleep is a different story. Sweet dreams all  xoxxo MJC JMO

True to the bolded. It will be a major wake up call for her. That will start a major soul search for her as to why is she so doubtful of Josh. He has been nothing but be a gentleman, gives her all the attention she needs, the man is all over her like a Texas on a pork chop! Come on Andi stop wasting time, relax, and enjoy the man and the ride to the proposal, because he will propose.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:12 pm

1funnyfish wrote:

I see it too!  The shadow of two people standing closely is on the wall, not in the pool.

Last edited by estahafa on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added description)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911