SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by 1funnyfish Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:25 am

Anyone else already imagining the FRC? Hoping for some nose kisses, him kissing her hands to calm her nerves, and maybe something like "I'm the luckiest man/woman in the world" and "you're all mine now" and "i'm madly in love with you" Smiley Idk I'm bored today!

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:29 am

1funnyfish wrote:Anyone else already imagining the FRC? Hoping for some nose kisses, him kissing her hands to calm her nerves, and maybe something like "I'm the luckiest man/woman in the world" and "you're all mine now" and "i'm madly in love with you" Smiley Idk I'm bored today!

Hahaha.... the fan thread is such a nice place to be.  :cutesmile!: 

I have no doubt the final rose ceremony will be beautiful.  :sprinklehearts group hug kisses 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:40 am

Okay so when and also why do you guys think the switch happened from Josh being so nervous around her, he needed to face palm her to Andi being so nervous, he was kissing her hand to calm her? It's just an interesting switch that I didn't realize was happening. And then of course, during the lie detector test, he's frustrated and she's melting down over him so definite power switch has happened by this point. Thoughts?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:51 am

The spoiler forum sent me over here! Smiley  And I'm so glad they did!  I LOVE TEAM SUSHI!!!  I've been watching their scenes today (Dixie, it's perfectly normal to do this as many times as needed to get your Team Sushi fix  :winkie: ), and I know y'all have probably talked about this before, so sorry!  
At meet and greet, when they are talking about throwing each other in the pool what does Josh say, "I'll pass for now, I'll wait until...?"  
I also noticed tptb did good with this one:  Andy:  The love of my life is standing in this house...   And who should appear but Mr. Murray himself!  beatingheart  beatingheart 
I can't wait for HTD!!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:55 am

teachturtle wrote:The spoiler forum sent me over here! Smiley  And I'm so glad they did!  I LOVE TEAM SUSHI!!!  I've been watching their scenes today (Dixie, it's perfectly normal to do this as many times as needed to get your Team Sushi fix  :winkie: ), and I know y'all have probably talked about this before, so sorry!  
At meet and greet, when they are talking about throwing each other in the pool what does Josh say, "I'll pass for now, I'll wait until...?"  
I also noticed tptb did good with this one:  Andy:  The love of my life is standing in this house...   And who should appear but Mr. Murray himself!  beatingheart  beatingheart 
I can't wait for HTD!!!
I think he says one day when they're both wearing bathing suits one day. I'm so excited for them to play in the water in dr. I'm so obsessed with Team Sushi! Cutest raw fish pair ever laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:59 am

Alanna wrote:Okay so when and also why do you guys think the switch happened from Josh being so nervous around her, he needed to face palm her to Andi being so nervous, he was kissing her hand to calm her? It's just an interesting switch that I didn't realize was happening. And then of course, during the lie detector test, he's frustrated and she's melting down over him so definite power switch has happened by this point. Thoughts?

Great question. I believe he didn't expect to have the feelings he did when he met Andi for the first time. He knew who she was and saw her on JP's season but was still caught off guard. They just had that "instant" chemistry that you can't describe. He had butterflies and knew early on, imo, that this had potential. Once they had their first kiss on night one, I suspect that they both knew. He was so nervous because he was hoping she felt the same.

Lots of show to do though, and the producers knew Andi would have to wait before she could have her first date with Josh. I think this was hard on both but especially Josh. He even told Andi during the next rose ceremony that he wanted to see her everyday and kiss her everyday but she just said "get away" or something like that. This tells me he was still very nervous and did not really know how she felt.

Once he realized either from Andi or the producers that Andi really liked him, he felt more comfortable. He knew there was great chemistry, but wanted a date to see and explore those feelings. I am sure there was A LOT more to their first date that we didn't get to see! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:02 am

teachturtle wrote:The spoiler forum sent me over here! Smiley  And I'm so glad they did!  I LOVE TEAM SUSHI!!!  I've been watching their scenes today (Dixie, it's perfectly normal to do this as many times as needed to get your Team Sushi fix  :winkie: ), and I know y'all have probably talked about this before, so sorry!  
I can't wait for HTD!!!

I am glad you are here but what do you mean they sent you here??!! LOL Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:11 am

soccermom333 wrote: I am glad you are here but what do you mean they sent you here??!!  LOL  Smiley

It may have been you!! Several told me to come check out the fan forum too, not just the spoiler one. I love feeling the Team Sushi love on here! I agree with so many of everyone's views!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:14 am

okay gotcha! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:17 am

I can't wait to hear Andi answer when things changed for her but I would guess she was instantly attracted to him and started to feel deeper things to the point of being a ball of nerves the morning of their first date. I guess that's when it got really real. Maybe that's why they made Josh wait so long because Andi knew she would love him or start to fall for him even more with a 1:1 and they wanted to give the other guys a shot.

I also notice that Josh is great at reading her. First with judging him and then with too good to be true, he's pretty intuitive about her. I think she needs that and I think she has him pegged too.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:25 am

:WAVEY:  Hi tea turtle , welcome here

🍣 

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 61 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 61 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 61 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks, rc49ers! Glad to be here!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911