SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by 4health Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:42 pm

[quote="pander3575"]
4health wrote:Just to bring this over …. I don't know if anyone saw this recently….but it is 4 guys before the season being interviewed…..Josh is one of them….things that stood out to me now we are into the season…

~1 Josh started watching JPuablo's season once he found out it was Andi

~2 He likes her feisty personality

~3 He isn't worry about anyone else's connection just will focus on he and andi's connection

~4 If there wasn't a connection I think he would have been gone by how genuine he is about say in this interview "if" there is a connection….

Just to list a few….helluva great guy in my book.
What interview was this from?[/quote
oops sorry

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-bachelorette-meet-4-of-andi-dorfmans-suitors_video_2167537

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:43 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I thought I would bring over Meet Josh video.... He's So Cute  I just want to squeeze his cheeks... ( LOL )

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka0_zb0uk7ef

I really think Josh is ready to get married from that video.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:50 pm

4health wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
4health wrote:Just to bring this over …. I don't know if anyone saw this recently….but it is 4 guys before the season being interviewed…..Josh is one of them….things that stood out to me now we are into the season…

~1 Josh started watching JPuablo's season once he found out it was Andi

~2 He likes her feisty personality

~3 He isn't worry about anyone else's connection just will focus on he and andi's connection

~4 If there wasn't a connection I think he would have been gone by how genuine he is about say in this interview "if" there is a connection….

Just to list a few….helluva great guy in my book.
oops sorry

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-bachelorette-meet-4-of-andi-dorfmans-suitors_video_2167537
Thanks and you summed it up well. Did you notice all the guys talked about her being feisty?  giggling 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:57 pm

pander3575 wrote:
4health wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
oops sorry

Thanks and you summed it up well.  Did you notice all the guys talked about her being feisty?  giggling 

She might be Feisty but Josh seems to  handle her well even to the point of tears .. I think she realized he wasn't a push over like some of the other guys and it was game on  JIMO
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:12 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Momma Murray isn't a little feisty. So he may know how to deal with it.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:39 pm

Jolena wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

Thank you MJC  bowdown   

Wow! That's all I have to say. Nothing against the others, but Josh and Andi just fit, something about how they are with one another that makes them a strong couple that will stand the test of time. I feel so happy when two people that complete each find each other. I am happy for Andi and happy for Josh. As far as I am concern there is no one else for Andi, and Wow. :Congrats Andi! Well done.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:47 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

Thank you MJC  bowdown   

Wow! That's all I have to say. Nothing against the others, but Josh and Andi just fit, something about how they are with one another that makes them a strong couple that will stand the test of time. I feel so happy when two people that complete each find each other. I am happy for Andi and happy for Josh. As far as I am concern there is no one else for Andi, and Wow. :Congrats Andi! Well done.

Maggenzm, You. Are. The. Best.  Smiley 

Happy to be on the same team this season too.  girldance 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Does anyone have all of the Andi and josh 1-1 time Yt clips? I'm gonna start making a tribute video for them!

Yay Thank you!! :dancing peg: 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 pm

I have a song suggestion for the video! White Flag by Dido. So beautiful.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:52 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Thank you MJC  bowdown   

Maggenzm,  You.  Are.  The.  Best.    Smiley 

Happy to be on the same team this season too.   girldance 

Likewise soccermom! It feels great to be a part of this team this season, you right, AGAIN!! Tuesday was my 36th wedding anniversary. So, it brings joy to my heart when I see young people found lasting love. It's beautiful to watch.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dixie Pines Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

Thank you MJC  bowdown   

It's completely normal to want to watch their dates every day, isn't it? Like 2 or 3 times a day? That's normal, isn't it?!?!? ROFL!!!! giggling
Dixie Pines
Dixie Pines

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:16 am

Shirtless Josh putting on the moves in a few weeks... cheerleader[/quote]

I CAN'T WAIT!!! eyedrool  He said during the m&g that he would wait and throw her in the pool(or ocean hehe) with him when they are in bathing suits on a date.  :cutesmile!: 
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911