SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 pm

cindebugg wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
I'm past the point of worrying if he's f1, and more concerned whether it's for real and how things are going. And the snap chatting, using the same words/phrases, snacks, bracelet, timing their lion/sheep tweets are just too cute! It makes me think it's for real, for real, Jash level real.

Right there with ya. Usually at this point I'm still thinking about other guys possibly being F1. Not this season. Just like in Ashley's season, there's just no question, IMO.

So in the video when Andi is taking off the mic and saying it's too good to be true- that was the week she had her panties in a bunch because Josh didn't declare his love for her. Did TPTB think we wouldn't put 2 and 2 together?! Then during the week that Josh declares his love, she says "this is real". Seriously, I don't need to watch a second more to know how this is gonna end.

Her panties were in a bunch because she and Josh had words about the lie detector test. However, IMO there was an underlying prodding going on during their argument to get him to say what his feelings were for her.  I don't know why she thought that he would declare his love in the middle of a fight. laugh out loud   I feel like she was almost in a panic that the hadn't told her yet.
I totally think that's what was happening. He was upset about the lie detector and she immediately jumped to the conclusion that it means he's leaving and she needs to force a love confession like she's filming Homeland out of him immediately. She was definitely panicked and being nuts. I'm so glad he comforted her but didn't give in to the irrational behavior and kept his cool. He was also perfect at the cocktail party and she simmered right down. I do think it would have been total meltdown mode if he didn't say ifly during their second 1:1. She really would have lost her marbles and maybe even sent him home to avoid more heartbreak.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:01 pm

MJC1969 wrote:OPPS Im Sorry I wasn't gonna post anymore today  giggling 

Its awesome! Thanks. May steal this one as my new avi...

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Yes. It looks like he gives her a rose at a time. I wonder if he's giving her one rose for each week so far or if he's giving her a rose for every week up until the final. Hmmm.

Also, saw on Momma Murray's fb when she put up the picture of the hometown date someone wrote " Do you know the results but you've been sworn to secrecy ???" Momma Murray favored that post.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Kaltie wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Doesn't look like there's an MSNtv sneak peek with Josh this week sad

I think it will come out tomorrow as usual, fridays.

I guess you're right. Was hoping today since tomorrow is a holiday. Ah well!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
1funnyfish wrote:Doesn't look like there's an MSNtv sneak peek with Josh this week sad

I think it will come out tomorrow as usual, fridays.

I guess you're right.  Was hoping today since tomorrow is a holiday.  Ah well!!

They released only one with Chris today.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Behind the scenes for Josh"s HTD

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 59 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 59 2021330f-bb66-40ca-81bd-0349712ccfb0_zpsaf30f134" />
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:39 pm

I'm too lazy to search through this thread and response to a post I read recently. but here it goes...

During the preseason many claimed how perfect on paper Josh seemed to be for Andi. I was confident he'd make it to HTD but I assumed Josh would get axed shortly after for a number of reasons i.e. (too predictable, Marcus seemed like frontrunner, etc.). But it's been a pleasure to watch JoDi connecting not because of the perfect on paper matches but those intangible variables that Bachelorette fans couldn't have predicted. For example, how giddy they make one another, the way and how much they laugh when they're together (muted interactions), and not to mention a similar electric chemistry that is reminiscent of JP and Ashley Rosenbaum. I've enjoyed JoDi thus far and hopefully there are more sweet moments to watch in the future episodes.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:12 pm

I thought I would bring over Meet Josh video.... He's So Cute I just want to squeeze his cheeks... ( LOL )

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/vdka0_zb0uk7ef
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Just to bring this over …. I don't know if anyone saw this recently….but it is 4 guys before the season being interviewed…..Josh is one of them….things that stood out to me now we are into the season…

~1 Josh started watching JPuablo's season once he found out it was Andi

~2 He likes her feisty personality

~3 He isn't worry about anyone else's connection just will focus on he and andi's connection

~4 If there wasn't a connection I think he would have been gone by how genuine he is about say in this interview "if" there is a connection….

Just to list a few….helluva great guy in my book.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks for bringing that over. It's been a while since I watched it, One thing he said was "she's a real woman" and I had to laugh because Andi is always saying one of the guys is a REAL MAN.  giggling I think we may have two peas in a pod.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:35 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
You're not twisted because I feel the same way! Or else we're both sick! laugh out loud Knowing she gets her ily and fairytale, I feel ok liking the meltdown! I love how Josh told her it's not too good to be true, asked what she's afraid of, and told her he's in the same place. I wonder how much she told him and how much he just figured out like he read her mind about the athlete thing.

Josh Got how she was feeling a 2.23... he did not look happy about the whole situation

Can I ask what clip you'll are talking about?  I am missing something somewhere.

Thank You MJ, I think he had feelings for her then because he always took up for.  Andi feel so loved and cherished with Josh.  I hope Andi realizes  how lucky she is and treats him the same way.  Which I think she will because she is so in love with him already.  On the show that is because we have seen them in real life yet.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:35 pm

4health wrote:Just to bring this over …. I don't know if anyone saw this recently….but it is 4 guys before the season being interviewed…..Josh is one of them….things that stood out to me now we are into the season…

~1 Josh started watching JPuablo's season once he found out it was Andi

~2 He likes her feisty personality

~3 He isn't worry about anyone else's connection just will focus on he and andi's connection

~4 If there wasn't a connection I think he would have been gone by how genuine he is about say in this interview "if" there is a connection….

Just to list a few….helluva great guy in my book.
What interview was this from?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911