SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:59 am

This is a fan thread. Lets keep it positive. Happy, Happy place.  handwave 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by MJC1969 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 am

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 LneNt4" />

One for Sweet Dreams  Good Nite I will talk at y'all tommorow
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:07 am

MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 LneNt4" />

Thanks again!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:13 am

I am so late to the party laugh out loud but OMG those htd pics are ADORABLE

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:18 am

I can't wait for the HT dates! They have always been my favorite because you can usually get a good read on which direction the lead is going. Of course, we already know that! Maybe tptb will give us a clue on who the next bachelor will be!!  Praying 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:20 am

Steel2009 wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 <a href=Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 30 LneNt4" />

Thanks again!!

:thud MJC/Steel. That. Oh. Dear. No. Words. So. Hot. Thanks. For. That. :thud

I think I'm going to bed too. Night yall!

Last edited by Erin_Elizabeth on Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:21 am

soccermom333 wrote:I can't wait for the HT dates!  They have always been my favorite because you can usually get a good read on which direction the lead is going.  Of course, we already know that!  Maybe tptb will give us a clue on who the next bachelor will be!!   Praying   
I just want them to show us Andi with Lauren and Stephanie, I hope they don't make it look like anything else than 2 twins finally finding their long lost triplet and a total love connection laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:51 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:I also don't think this is the first time they are throwing shade at each on twitter.  Some of the things Nick tweeted or re-tweeted last night I feel was a little disrespectful to Andi and the Josh as F1..

I know I am the only Josh fan here not assuming or hoping he is F1, but I think Nick is not supposed to tweet like he is F2.  That would be an even further violation of his contract.  The one pic he posted was a screen cap.  Andi was doing that, just like she made out with Marcus.  How are posting Andi's actions without saying anything bad about them disrespectful at all?  

I really like Josh, I do, but as of last night's episode Andi was dating 6 guys and for all intent and purpose seemed really happy to kiss four them.  She leaned her body into the kisses of all the F4.  Be mad at Andi for disrespecting Josh is she was already so in love with Josh that she shouldn't have been kissing the other guys.

She has to keep kissing them or they would all leave and that would be the end of the show . Plus at this point she knows how she feels about him but dosent know how he feels but once he told her last night., notice how she starts pulling back with the others. She'll do minimal kissing and touching just to take them to their final positions on the show.  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E496aPMdHhE&feature=share&list=PL5O2lWTJh6pvH6rxhkopd4ME3990NC0TZ&index=18

At 1:17 the way he looks at her and the moaning!!!!! UGH!!!! If only we could see his "bedroom eyes." I hope Andi was prepared for him on the fantasy date!!! You know that place was a rockin!!! "When the house is a rockin don't come a knockin!!!" I know I'm weird but I don't care. I am SO FAR gone with #teamsushi. It's a problem but oh well!!! LOL!!!!
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 am

That link is not flattering to Nick at all , maybe As Andi is watching the show she is not to happy with Nicks remarks ( especially since she told Nick that she likes a guy who others like), so IMO by her posting that link to the deleted scenes is her way of maybe embarrassing him a bit.  no idea 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 am

^^It's perfectly fine. Let it all out. That's why we're here  :yes: :yes: #teamsushi

Andi is piling on Nick. People really don't like him on SM after last night. She's not easing things up for him, and I honestly don't care because I am done giving Nick the benefit of the doubt like I did with the plane video.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:33 am

missfire1977 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E496aPMdHhE&feature=share&list=PL5O2lWTJh6pvH6rxhkopd4ME3990NC0TZ&index=18

At 1:17 the way he looks at her and the moaning!!!!! UGH!!!!  If only we could see his "bedroom eyes."  I hope Andi was prepared for him on the fantasy date!!!  You know that place was a rockin!!!  "When the house is a rockin don't come a knockin!!!"  I know I'm weird but I don't care.  I am SO FAR gone with #teamsushi.  It's a problem but oh well!!! LOL!!!!

At about 1:10 when she gives him 3 kisses quickly in a row, does anyone else think that is a bit of a " I (smooch).Love(smooch).You(smooch) too???"
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 81 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911