SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:16 pm

MJC1969 wrote:I wonder If there watching together ???

Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  8m
Lets go USA!  #IBelieve
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  9m
Realizing the only beer in the fridge is a Stella... Just doesn't feel right drinking a Belgian beer while cheering USA #sober
I can't believe we are playing Belgium after last night's date episode of TB. Every time I have been hearing about boycotting Belgium waffles, beer, chocolate, Brussels sprouts today, I have thought about JoDi's date! Like Josh, #IBelieve!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 pm

I think she's with her friend and kelly from the tweets

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not believe she is watching it alone and if it was anyone but josh she probably have mentioned it

:yes:   Don't think she watched the other games and certainly did not tweet about them.  She is being the good girlfriend and watching with him.    Hugesmile 
I think so too! She hasn't watched or tweeted before. And excuse me, it's finacee! She finally got her ily! bestbud! bestbud! heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
timfan wrote:I do not believe she is watching it alone and if it was anyone but josh she probably have mentioned it

:yes:   Don't think she watched the other games and certainly did not tweet about them.  She is being the good girlfriend and watching with him.    Hugesmile 
I think so too! She hasn't watched or tweeted before. And excuse me, it's finacee! She finally got her ily! bestbud! bestbud! heartbeat

Haha! I stand corrected. Fiance.  :sweetheart: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by emptysquares Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:25 pm

She just tweeted this:

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  8m  
More
Caved on the Stella but I'm negating it with some good ole USA ghiradelli chocolate #wash

Josh tweeted this during the US/Ghana game:

Josh Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  Jun 16
This USA-Ghana game is so nerve-racking I've already eaten a 1lb. bag of twizzlers and a whole box full of Dark Mint Ghirardelli squares

laugh out loud

emptysquares

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

emptysquares wrote:She just tweeted this:

More
Caved on the Stella but I'm negating it with some good ole USA ghiradelli chocolate #wash

This USA-Ghana game is so nerve-racking I've already eaten a 1lb. bag of twizzlers and a whole box full of Dark Mint Ghirardelli squares

laugh out loud
Good catch!  :cutesmile!:  clapping!  I remember him tweeting that.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:27 pm

She's sooo cute. I'm pretty sure SeanCat also tweeted pics of same exact snacks during their time in captivity.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:28 pm

emptysquares wrote:She just tweeted this:

More

laugh out loud

Busted (again).
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Those two aren't #salty...they're definitely #sweeties!  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Piper61 wrote:Those two aren't #salty...they're definitely #sweeties!  giggling 

They love their chocolate. #Sweettooth  giggling 

I love how some of us are watching the game AND watching them. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Here's the preview for their hometown date:

Andi heads south to Tampa to visit Josh’s family. They enjoy a flirtatious afternoon playing baseball at his childhood field that was filled with future championship dreams. However, Andi learns that underneath that confidence Josh seems to exude, is pain from unfulfilled dreams. After five years of struggling, Josh quit professional sports to devote more time to his family – and in particular his younger brother, who now has been drafted into the NFL. Although she is touched by his commitment to his brother, Andi is concerned that he might not make the time necessary to make a relationship his number one priority. That anxiety deepens when she meets his family who is clearly dedicated to the pro football career of Josh’s brother. Where does Andi fit into this family picture and Josh’s life?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:43 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Those two aren't #salty...they're definitely #sweeties!  giggling 

They love their chocolate.  #Sweettooth   giggling 

I love how some of us are watching the game AND watching them.  LOL
I wish I could be doing both right along with everyone, but I don't want to just listen online at work for this one. I want to watch it all so I am recording it. I might be risking getting spoiled just checking in here of all places.   Smiley   I have to be careful!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 81 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 51 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911