SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:04 am

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 14 J5kmsw

A producer uploaded this pic on IG and wrote as the caption  "a truly unforGHENTable date"

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:06 am

I Hate them for not showing us everything  no You can tell after watching it back how edited their date was.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:17 am

Look at the next week preview... We for sure know that Josh will get the Rose and move to episode 9 Smiley Both Josh and Andi when they are sitting on the bench in preview are dressed diferently then on the HTD
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:28 am

I love that Andi told Josh his IFLY is really comforting to her. I think she hates admitting that she's off-kilter or needs some reassurance, although clearly she needs it all the time, so I think it's huge deal that she actually admitted it to him and his reaction was awesome.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:14 am

I have just finished reading the entire episode discussion thread and now that I am late getting ready for work, all I can say at the moment is that I loved Andi and Josh's date as much as I anticipated!

That girl is 100% in love with Josh!  :sweetheart:  I believe she has a strong connection to Nick, but it still pales in comparison to the snippets we have been shown of her and Josh's relationship.

I loved Josh kissing Brian on the cheek when saying goodbye after he didn't receive a rose.

Can't wait to read and catch up with everything later.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:49 am

I told you all I'd be done when they showed that blue screen cap kissing scene! Can we say hot? They were like laughing and giggling and josh makes his "mmm I want you" noises and plants one on her in the opening. And he's all like alrght alright I'll be good and stops, she's like oh hell no come back to mama! When she pulled him back, I was really done. 

The night portion of their date was one of the best I've ever seen on this show. So genuine, so comfortable, so in tune it was awesome to watch. I give josh a lot more credit, he knows Andi and what she needs and isn't doing it in a forced Nick way. When he says "it's not too good to be true" it's like he's reading her mind. 

They're always touching. She's always more relaxed and leaned back and not sitting like a statue with him. She's definitely a lawyer. She asked the question that was either going to get him to admit how he felt or not but that question didn't give him much choice. I say good work Andi! Look what awesomeness it lead too! That smile, the kisses, the nose kiss, her attacking Josh's lips 3 times at the end on the couch like he's done with her. 

What a great love story. They're absolutely stunning together too. I just kept thinking damn they're a gorgeous couple. 

Andi said it best "today's a day like I will never give up. I'll never forget. I'll always have today." Thanks to Andi and Josh, and them not meeting in an ATL bar, we'll always have that date, we'll never give it up, and never forget!

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:43 am

^^^Great post! Thank goodness they didn't meet in some bar in Atlanta because then we would not have been able to meet and love watching this couple fall in love. Yes. We also have this day, this date. Nowhere is it written that love on this show shouldn't be found in one's own backyard. It's beautiful and may not have come to pass without this show and casting. Love it!
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:45 am

dpao84 wrote:I told you all I'd be done when they showed that blue screen cap kissing scene! Can we say hot? They were like laughing and giggling and josh makes his "mmm I want you" noises and plants one on her in the opening. And he's all like alrght alright I'll be good and stops, she's like oh hell no come back to mama! When she pulled him back, I was really done. 

The night portion of their date was one of the best I've ever seen on this show. So genuine, so comfortable, so in tune it was awesome to watch. I give josh a lot more credit, he knows Andi and what she needs and isn't doing it in a forced Nick way. When he says "it's not too good to be true" it's like he's reading her mind. 

They're always touching. She's always more relaxed and leaned back and not sitting like a statue with him. She's definitely a lawyer. She asked the question that was either going to get him to admit how he felt or not but that question didn't give him much choice. I say good work Andi! Look what awesomeness it lead too! That smile, the kisses, the nose kiss, her attacking Josh's lips 3 times at the end on the couch like he's done with her. 

What a great love story. They're absolutely stunning together too. I just kept thinking damn they're a gorgeous couple. 

Andi said it best "today's a day like I will never give up. I'll never forget. I'll always have today." Thanks to Andi and Josh, and them not meeting in an ATL bar, we'll always have that date, we'll never give it up, and never forget!

:yes: :yes: and  :yes: 

I agree with everything you wrote  bestbud! 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:46 am

Piper61 wrote:^^^Great post! Thank goodness they didn't meet in some bar in Atlanta because then we would not have been able to meet and love watching this couple fall in love. Yes. We also have this day, this date.  Nowhere is it written that love on this show shouldn't be found in one's own backyard.  It's beautiful and may not have come to pass without this show and casting. Love it!
Seriously! How could I be a voyeur if they met at home?? Plus, she NEVER would have learned to trust him if they met at a bar because even if he tried to ask her out or flirt, he would have been immediately dismissed as the biggest douche she ever saw. The end. Watching them fall in love has been so adorable and sweet!! Good job, show!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:58 am

Alanna wrote:
Piper61 wrote:^^^Great post! Thank goodness they didn't meet in some bar in Atlanta because then we would not have been able to meet and love watching this couple fall in love. Yes. We also have this day, this date.  Nowhere is it written that love on this show shouldn't be found in one's own backyard.  It's beautiful and may not have come to pass without this show and casting. Love it!
Seriously! How could I be a voyeur if they met at home?? Plus, she NEVER would have learned to trust him if they met at a bar because even if he tried to ask her out or flirt, he would have been immediately dismissed as the biggest douche she ever saw. The end. Watching them fall in love has been so adorable and sweet!! Good job, show!
Excellent, Alana! You are spot on about how different a chance meeting in a bar would have been for these two, even though we can believe he would have  been one of the four guys she would have given her number to.

There is a time and place for everything.  Hopefully this was exactly Josh and And's perfect time and place.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:03 am

emilymelfan wrote:Josh and Andi's date tonight was perfection. I think I'm obsessed with them haha. By the way, did anyone else notice the cut after Andi is smiling huge from Josh telling her he's falling in love? I feel like there was a lot more to her reaction that wasn't shown.

I am glad you mentioned this...I was thinking the same thing but did not know if it was just me....
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:11 am

^^^Nope! I observed the same! And also noted that we get such extended deep discussions with Nick in contrast.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911