SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:19 pm

arrmy001 wrote:First and foremost, I would like to say Hi to everyone. I basically just signed up for this particular thread. Hahaha. I have never watched any Bachelor before but somehow I got hooked with this one.

I have read a lot of discussions and almost everyone is pointing out that it's Sam. I do like Sam but at the same time I do like Lisa more. Whoever that Blake chooses, I do hope that everything is going to be great.

However, my prediction would be Lisa cause I do like her more. She seems like she would be a good and loving mother and the last episode where they visited the school in SA was really sweet. She got teary and it seems to me that is her genuine self. By the way, from Lisa's instagram account, she was wearing the red nail polish while sipping a glass of cocktail so perhaps that's another suspicion as somebody said that Blake proposed to somebody that was wearing red nail polish. Whatever the result is, I can't wait for tonight's episode. It's gonna be awesome!

welcomebanner army001...happy you joined us for the grand finale, glad to have more pro Lisa fans onboard. The Aussie friends on this thread will be commenting for us that can't watch live on the finale episode thread so you can join in the fun if you will be watching it live.

Most of us are pro Sam and believe she is F1 based on what has been analyzed and sleuthed but pretty much all agree that Lisa is a lovely person inside and out. At this point may the best girl that will fulfill Blake take it home, he is really lucky with his F4, they are all super girls!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -  - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

Post by arrmy001 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
arrmy001 wrote:First and foremost, I would like to say Hi to everyone. I basically just signed up for this particular thread. Hahaha. I have never watched any Bachelor before but somehow I got hooked with this one.

I have read a lot of discussions and almost everyone is pointing out that it's Sam. I do like Sam but at the same time I do like Lisa more. Whoever that Blake chooses, I do hope that everything is going to be great.

However, my prediction would be Lisa cause I do like her more. She seems like she would be a good and loving mother and the last episode where they visited the school in SA was really sweet. She got teary and it seems to me that is her genuine self. By the way, from Lisa's instagram account, she was wearing the red nail polish while sipping a glass of cocktail so perhaps that's another suspicion as somebody said that Blake proposed to somebody that was wearing red nail polish. Whatever the result is, I can't wait for tonight's episode. It's gonna be awesome!

welcomebanner army001...happy you joined us for the grand finale, glad to have more pro Lisa fans onboard. The Aussie friends on this thread will be commenting for us that can't watch live on the finale episode thread so you can join in the fun if you will be watching it live.

Most of us are pro Sam and believe she is F1 based on what has been analyzed and sleuthed but pretty much all agree that Lisa is a lovely person inside and out. At this point may the best girl that will fulfill Blake take it home, he is really lucky with his F4, they are all super girls!!!

I will be watching live tonight so I will make sure to update while watching or during ad breaks. Cant wait!

arrmy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 pm

Welcome  arrmy001!! Nice to have another Team Lisa on board!! I just checked Lisa's instagram to see the post you mentioned and whoa! She's wearing the same shade of red nail polish as Sam. I don't know what to think now!! I would love him to pick Lisa!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by arrmy001 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Kapiti wrote:

Welcome  arrmy001!! Nice to have another Team Lisa on board!! I just checked Lisa's instagram to see the post you mentioned and whoa! She's wearing the same shade of red nail polish as Sam. I don't know what to think now!! I would love him to pick Lisa!
I can't wait to watch it tonight! :D

arrmy001

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:34 am

If Sam doesn't win..I think there are people here going to have major heart attacks!! laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:01 am

california90 wrote:If Sam doesn't win..I think there are people here going to have major heart attacks!! laugh out loud

Ya think!!!! I love Blake and Sam together, I will be majorly disappointed but hey life goes on right!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:53 am

mercieme wrote:
california90 wrote:If Sam doesn't win..I think there are people here going to have major heart attacks!! laugh out loud

Ya think!!!! I love Blake and Sam together, I will be majorly disappointed but hey life goes on right!!!

Haha, it's making me nervous for you guys!! You guys have literally written out pages and pages of why they should be together.. and if they're not.. OMG!! haha. giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy_F Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:59 am

Channel 10 is the network this is shown on in Australia.  They have cancelled all interviews with Blake and the final girls tomorrow which might mean something has gone wrong because its highly unusual for this to happen.  

Have they broken up already.

More to come.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/blake-bachelor-interview/

Amy_F

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:50 am

there could have been an accident/death .... emergency that was beyond the show...

I know I am reaching, but it is always plausible.

Hope nothing in either the F1 or Blake's life has been hurt or something happened in that sense...

Otherwise, not too stressed. We've gone over worst and best case scenario. And if there are lions, trust me, whatever comes out of Sam or Blake's mouth will be epic. Just recall how they talked when shark cage diving...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy_F Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:08 am

I do hope it's nothing serious. I wonder if it is a breakup tho. Especially if network ten has known this for a while and are only just telling us now to keep people interested and ratings up.
I'm sure it is nothing tho.

Amy_F

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:20 am

i postedon the media thread as well twitter shows sam was favoriting some cute tweets about blake picking her etc just an hour ago - favorites are generally not very visible to those who dontgo looking for them theyre fine nothing changed in recent days with them imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:29 am

sam favourited a tweet of mine a few weeks ago! life-altering moment tbh hahaha!

to be fair, sam's the only one who's been really lurking around SM. she reads rosie's recaps, tweets, favorite/replies tweets, etc, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 73 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - General Discussion -

+36
Beckecek
HodanG
Sundy
california90
AllAboutLove
thirteen
Niccy77
4health
Dutchy23
JJJ
eves_2072