SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:31 pm

You guys warm my heart over here with all your sweet and very awesome critiques. I really think J&A are the most beautiful couple around. I watched their date again today because I couldn't help myself.  Embarressed!  I noticed at the dinner table while Josh opened up to her how she slowly melted becoming a vulnerable Andi I had never seen before. She looked like she was ready to cry when she spoke of them being like a couple of kids from Atlanta living two miles apart etc. And the tone of her voice as she asked him to accept her rose was adorable....I think she absolutely fell in love with him at that dinner table. We watched her walls come tumbling down , and I will venture to say their dance did them both in..Wonder where they went afterwards ?? Sure TPTB will somehow instill insecurity in her again / gotta have the drama.. We have to put up with just one more week without Josh at her side for a one on one..I can't wait for their date in Brussels as she said that was her favorite place. It will be interesting next Monday ..I'm irritated with the producers for putting those guys through lie detector tests..I feel it they had to do it, so should Andi and Chris Harrison....LOL  :Woah-hoo: 

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:35 pm

I was reading the episode for the Brussels date and it sounded like there were only two dates on it. Normally I think they have three so maybe Josh doesn't get one. Hard to believe but Catherine only got one.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:42 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Wanted to bring this over to see others thoughts Smiley
Martinanne wrote:I apologize if this was already brought up (I think I missed a few pages of this thread somewhere in the middle but I can't find them, so maybe not), or if I'm putting this in the wrong thread (perhaps it should be in a thread about the Edit?).

During the private concert with Ben Fields, they start dancing to the first verse, there is the cute nose kissing exchange and then Andi tells Josh to "listen to the words",
and they keep dancing and they listen to this part of the song:

"If there's one good reason for taking it slowly,
I know I haven't found it yet and that's why I'm alone,"
- they cut away for a quick ITM with Josh -
then back to the dancing and
Josh: "This is awesome"
Andi: "Good"
Josh "I'm so happy with you"
Andi: "Good"

- cut away for another ITM with Josh "it was just fireworks from the beginning, I can't wait to see what happens next" -

AND THEN RIGHT THEN THEY CUT OUT the middle part of the song with the most interesting lyrics!  :angryemotion 

Here are the lyrics they cut out and we did not get to hear:

"But this ain't no typical love,
This is the kind that people dream of their whole life,
It ain't a typical love,
It's balanced firmly on the edge of a knife"

So after the deleted part of the song/dance, we pick up near the end of the song, and now they're a little more animated and saying this:

Josh: "I did not know this was happening"
Andi:"I'm just smiling from ear to ear"
Josh: "I can't stop smiling right now"
Josh: "You make me so happy"

V/O and then ITM with Josh "definitely on path to falling in love with Andi, it's a great feeling"

back to song/dance
Josh: "This couldn't be any more perfect"
Andi: "This is amazing"
as song is ending,
Josh: "you make me so happy"

So, I really hope we eventually get to see the missing middle of the song/dance, maybe at the ATFR, because IMHO that was the moment when the two of them actually fell in love with each other.   :fanningfan  

I was watching their date again yesterday and I realized that the song playing at the end is not the same song as above. I've watched every video I can find of his songs trying to find it but I'm guessing that it's on his new album that just came out 2 days ago. This guy is very talented and there wasn't one song I listened to that I disliked. He also won the John Lennon writing award. Pretty cool!

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:48 pm

pander3575 wrote:I was reading the episode for the Brussels date and it sounded like there were only two dates on it.  Normally I think they have three so maybe Josh doesn't get one.  Hard to believe but Catherine only got one.

What does it say?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpcook4 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:49 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Jpcook4 wrote:
dpao84 wrote:I'm really not worried about Monday I don't think there's any disagreement or arguing. When he says "why do you think I'm hiding something from you" their body language is still very good and her saying "I don't know his YOU feel" notice the emphasis in what she says almost sounds like she's going to say BUT and then say something about how she feels. If that's all they had to show in the preview then I doubt it's anything at all. I'm not a fan of that scarf he wears though. Like bro watchu doing w that thing???

I wonder where that scene takes place where he says he doesn't want anyone else talking to her.. Has to be one of the next two rose ceremonies no? Definitely not next weeks group date because of clothing. I also really hope that Josh gets the final 1 on 1 in ep 7.. Hoping that info isn't wrong, that would be a huge let down.

I picked my new Avi pic because they just looked like this hot gorgeous normal couple walking the streets! Can't wait to see pics of them doing the same post show in Atlanta.

I have not seen the scene about Josh saying he doesn't want her talking to anyone else, where can I find it?

I think it was in the preview for episode 1... see at 1.11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgzFYR2IZg&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw

Thanks
Jpcook4
Jpcook4

Female Posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:59 pm

1funnyfish wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I was reading the episode for the Brussels date and it sounded like there were only two dates on it.  Normally I think they have three so maybe Josh doesn't get one.  Hard to believe but Catherine only got one.

What does it say?
Apparently this came from TV Guide so it may not be right on dates.  How many guys were on the group date.  It was 4 right?  If so then this is right.
Season 10, Episode 7

Episode Synopsis:  The Top 6 bachelors visit Brussels, where one contender discusses his childhood during a one-on-one date, and another man attends an outdoor concert with Andi. Elsewhere, a group date involves a visit to castle ruins.

Original Air Date: Jun 30, 2014

I just went over to see who has the 1-1 and it's Josh and Marcus so guess I was worried for nothing.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Well according to rs marcus gets the concert date and Josh gets the other 1 on 1 date maybe that is were we get the blue background sc he says they tour a castle maybe Josh talks more about his childhood
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:15 pm

I know we don't have any of Josh,  but do we have pictures of Marcus and Andi on a  1-on 1 date in Brussels? Has anyone ever gotten two dates that both had music in them?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:I understand what you are saying, Kashthediva, but I think I still vote for storyline being the reason he is listed as a former pro-player.

Financial Advisor can mean anything, really.  Some make millions.

On the overall financial discussion, not that it really matters:

It sounds like there is family money in the Murray family, but I doubt Josh has that much personally right now.  Half of that signing bonus would have disappeared into taxes right off the bat, his salary in the minors would have been super low, and he has recently gone back to school; meaning he most likely lived off that signing bonus for a very long time.  Sure Dad did make sure it got parsed wisely, however, and it certainly does not sound like he is in bad financial shape for starting a family; I just wouldn't count on him being "well off."  

Wonder how much endorsement work we will see these two taking on now that Andi isn't working?
Regarding the bolded: This is what I have now stated 3 times. giggling
Entry level f.a's start somewhere around mid 60's with bonuses pre Wall street debacle in the NYC area with big firms. 
But again, my concern was not how much he makes---not what the family has etc., it was emphasis on storyline and the direction the edit was going.

Oh, laugh out loud, I must have gotten confused somewhere in the conversation as to whose point was what.

(sorry, this was pages ago)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:27 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

I can't help but agree with Chris in that clip. I love how Josh is just kind of ticked off but not saying anything and just listening.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Luvvy wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

I can't help but agree with Chris in that clip. I love how Josh is just kind of ticked off but not saying anything and just listening.
Sure didn't look like Josh was enjoying himself on that group date did it? Last week it was Nick being Mr Poopy Pants and next week it will be Josh's turn. Maybe the talk with Andi didn't go well or do you think it was prior to their talk?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:39 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Sure didn't look like Josh was enjoying himself on that group date did it?  Last week it was Nick being Mr Poopy Pants and next week it will be Josh's turn.  Maybe the talk with Andi didn't go well or do you think it was prior to their talk?

Yeah Josh doesn't look happy but a date that is a lie detector test, followed by a whining JJ… Not much to feel good about IMO!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
1funnyfish
Jpcook4
joshfan
Rolly
Dixie Pines