SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 8:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well there isn't any major sporting event happening that night (World Cup, All-Star Game, NBA Finals) so it must be something else.  I thought perhaps the ABC/ESPN family might be saving it for a potential NBA Finals game but unless they change the schedule that's not happening.
Stanley Cup Hockey??

Not shown on the ABC/ESPN family of networks and isn't big enough to warrant a move of the episode.

Could they be planning a longer tribute to Eric? The episode being repeated (4th) is his last episode. Maybe they have something planned in honor of him.
So is Hockey not big enough in the states to switch the epi? I would think that when it comes down to the championship games, it would be big enough for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 8:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well there isn't any major sporting event happening that night (World Cup, All-Star Game, NBA Finals) so it must be something else.  I thought perhaps the ABC/ESPN family might be saving it for a potential NBA Finals game but unless they change the schedule that's not happening.
Stanley Cup Hockey??

Not shown on the ABC/ESPN family of networks and isn't big enough to warrant a move of the episode.

Could they be planning a longer tribute to Eric? The episode being repeated (4th) is his last episode. Maybe they have something planned in honor of him.
So is Hockey not big enough in the states to switch the epi?  I would think that when it comes down to the championship games, it would be big enough for sure.

Nope. A finals game very rarely brings in more than 9 million viewers. I'll compare that to an NBA Finals game since they air around the same time of year, which brings in over 25 million.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 8:19 pm

June 9th would be too soon for the Stanley Cup Finals. They are in the middle of the conference finals, and the SFC schedule hasn't been announced yet. ABC doesn't air the games.

I tweeted CH and MF about the changes in epi's. Lets see if we get a response. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 8:26 pm

^Can you tell I don't pay attention to hockey? I had no idea when the Finals would be. Oops.

I'm leaning towards some kind of tribute to Eric. Not for the whole two hours, but using his last episode as a framework. And to add to that the network might have had an extra Sunday night to fill so they are using Bachette episode to do that.

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon May 26, 2014 8:31 pm

Count down 29 minutes.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

umngirl wrote:^Can you tell I don't pay attention to hockey? I had no idea when the Finals would be. Oops.

I'm leaning towards some kind of tribute to Eric. Not for the whole two hours, but using his last episode as a framework. And to add to that the network might have had an extra Sunday night to fill so they are using Bachette episode to do that.
I ask about the hockey in the USA, because in Canada, that seems to matter more than almost any other sport and NBA barely registers here.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 26, 2014 8:35 pm

I am so embarrassed for the guys on the group date laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Can you tell I don't pay attention to hockey? I had no idea when the Finals would be. Oops.

I ask about the hockey in the USA, because in Canada, that seems to matter more than almost any other sport and NBA barely registers here.

Yeah there's a huge difference in popularity between the two. Hockey is 4th in terms of popularity of the 4 major sports. Still more popular than say golf, soccer, and tennis but not by a great deal.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Ask me anything about hockey. Or better yet, convince me my team will pull through.

console 

laugh out loud

Reminder, all threads will be locked, until after West Coast airs. All chatting will take place here! It's raining men tonight!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 26, 2014 8:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Stanley Cup Hockey??

So is Hockey not big enough in the states to switch the epi?  I would think that when it comes down to the championship games, it would be big enough for sure.

Not. At. All.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 26, 2014 8:52 pm

seattlesleuth2 wrote:Oh goodie, I'm so excited to see Sharleen in this photo.  I'll get my "girl" fix!  I just love her.

Same here! And I love your avatar too!  yes 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon May 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Per RS:

RealitySteve: "Bachelorette" airing a new episode this Sun (ep 3) followed by next week's regular Mon ep (ep 4), then a repeat the following wk (June 9th)
RealitySteve: My guess is this is a tribute to Eric. Next Mon becomes his final ep, & they would be taking a week off (repeat the 9th) to pay respects
RealitySteve: This way they honor Eric, but schedule still says intact. Finale on July 28th, "Bachelor in Paradise" premiere the following Mon Aug. 4th
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace