SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by BachfanNY Fri May 23, 2014 10:12 am

:shock: This definitely helps keep me from fangirling this season.

Last edited by BachfanNY on Fri May 23, 2014 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri May 23, 2014 10:28 am

Not saying it's not fun to watch, but really, how tacky and humiliating is that??? I wonder if they are mortified doing that, thinking family, friends, co-workers, students, etc will see them.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 23, 2014 10:37 am

SafronSahara wrote:Those Wetpaint photos give me second hand embarrassment. I can't help but squirm.

Marquel looks as if he's done this once or twice before.
Cody is definitely the comedic relief this season. I can dig it.
Marcus and Brian look mortified.

Me too. I am not a Chippendale's type girl. I wish they would find a different type of date.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 23, 2014 10:50 am

Kashathediva wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Those Wetpaint photos give me second hand embarrassment. I can't help but squirm.

Me too. I am not a Chippendale's type girl. I wish they would find a different type of date.
Neither am I.wish they would do something fun not trying to embarrass the men.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri May 23, 2014 11:03 am

nutty1 wrote:Not saying it's not fun to watch, but really, how tacky and humiliating is that??? I wonder if they are mortified doing that, thinking family, friends, co-workers, students, etc will see them.

IA they should think of something else to get the guys shirtless...and not "force" the ones who don't want to do certain things....but they are aware they'll have to do some stuff if they've seen the show in the past...I'm sure most of them worked out and got waxed before  giggling My only regret is that Chris was not on that date...i'm so shallow Embarressed! 
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 849

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I agree My hat's off to Ron for leaving his pants on in that picture! I'm glad Chris and Eric weren't part of this stupid idea for a group date. Sorry but I would rather see a hot tub than TPTB humiliating the guys like this. no no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 23, 2014 1:08 pm

And there are so many ways to have a charity event! They could have taken this in another direction.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 23, 2014 2:41 pm

I'd rather strip every day of the week than bungee jump or rappel off the side of a building.

Humiliation vs fear. I'll take humiliation, Alex.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 23, 2014 3:14 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I agree My hat's off to Ron for leaving his pants on in that picture!  I'm glad Chris and Eric weren't part of this stupid idea for a group date.  Sorry but I would rather see a hot tub than TPTB humiliating the guys like this. no no 

I think that's part of his "role". Ron was their “leader”, he lined them up, spanked them and they had to take off their pants...  :hidingchair 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 23, 2014 4:48 pm

chloep wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I agree My hat's off to Ron for leaving his pants on in that picture!  I'm glad Chris and Eric weren't part of this stupid idea for a group date.  Sorry but I would rather see a hot tub than TPTB humiliating the guys like this. no no 

I think that's part of his "role". Ron was their “leader”, he lined them up, spanked them and they had to take off their pants...  :hidingchair 

Sorry but sounds a bit on the sick side to me! no 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 4:49 pm

Bet2Win wrote:I'd rather strip every day of the week than bungee jump or rappel off the side of a building.  

Humiliation vs fear.  I'll take humiliation, Alex.  

Marcus had to do that as well.

Plus dance in public. Rolling Eyes 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 5:03 pm

Is this the best TPTB can come up with. I am beginning to think that someone from production wants to see the size of these guys packages or Fleiss himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Andi Dorfman - Episode 2 - May 26/14 *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+71
ImeldaMarcos
Longhornfan
Catdwoman50
eliza3
Iam4UGA
maryhse
jcrbil
black_tears
julychild
Shadow
bronniegrace