SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 5:28 pm

lipsis wrote:They need to invent a way to sit in a chair to vacuum and mop. I'm pooped already.

@clmgiudici: Why do chairs make people infinitely more productive?

Answer: Because trying to do werk in bed next to your naked or half naked husband is very distracting! Truth!

Actually, that kind of werk is best done in that environment.  Hugesmile 

Now work on the other hand...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Shopping w/ @catherinegiudici & @ThetyPennington @sears in Frisco, Texas. Watch my grillmaster ninja skills! #outdoorliving [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 6:49 pm

I'm laughing at the people who think they are currently at the Sears in Frisco shopping. I wouldn't doubt it if one or more went there thinking they could find them. CLearly they only looked at the picture and didn't watch the video.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 6:53 pm

^^ I know, right?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Picking out some more pieces for their house. I'm only posting the fan pic because hubs is tan! #ItsAMiracle
@ARTisARTdallas
Bachelor Sean and his wife, Catherine, dropped by ART is ART to find items to suit their "comfortable modern" style! pic.twitter.com/HTIWfdYJ3L

Link to store where they are: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Ugggggghhhhh, his eyes when he has a tan! Spellbinding! And Catherine looks adorable, as usual.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue May 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Sometimes I forget what a big big sucker that boy is. He's just towering over the girls. Yes, those eyes giggling   and Cat does look adorbs. Hugesmile
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue May 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Thanks for posting the picture, even tho' there was a fan in the picture! They are so gorgeous!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Art is Art looks like a really neat store. I would have lots of fun in it! Hope they found something they are looking for.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 27, 2014 8:26 pm

I love Cat's dress. Smiley and Sean with(or without) a tan is always a pleasant sight.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue May 27, 2014 10:08 pm

I concur with everyone else. Sean and Cat are looking might foine! Smiley

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Love this, especially the plate and that the note says "My Love". Oh and their Heirlooms & Hardware table is pretty awesome too.

How to Set a C. Lowe Table by Catherine Lowe Get your placemats & Lowe Notes on scarletandgoldshop.com so you can be as quirkily fabulous as this table setting :)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje