SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Fri May 23, 2014 12:18 am

This is Cat's life. *Edited*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 1:03 am

Looks like Catherine went out for Thai food after the fashion show. Hopefully, Sean was with her or she got take out to bring home to her boo.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri May 23, 2014 3:32 pm

This must be her note she sends with her CLowe stuff.

@scarletandgoldshop @catherinegiudici #thebachelor #catherinelowe #scarletandgold #seanandcatherine -Melanie by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 3:45 pm

It's good for us too, Mrs Lowe.

@clmgiudici: It's good to be home.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 4:09 pm

Good idea doing the before and after pictures. And I spy Lola's outdoor spot right there in the corner in the shade. When she's not inside in the air conditioning with her mama, of course.

Watch our patio go from drab to fab! Here's the before pic...Thanks @sears @thetypennington #outdoorliving! Check out the web series at sears.com/outdoorliving by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 23, 2014 5:43 pm

This was the only moving help I could get...she's free though @catherinegiudici

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Same picture as above..

@clmgiudici: Hey @MixandMatchMama, how'd I get roped into this? Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri May 23, 2014 6:43 pm

^^ So, this was on of the comments that was left on Shay's pic:

I was in town yesterday and would have helped.

Guess who said that!

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri May 23, 2014 6:49 pm

chloep wrote:^^ So, this was on of the comments that was left on Shay's pic:

Guess who said that!

Was she at the M&H fashion event too?

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri May 23, 2014 6:49 pm

^^^ Apparently missy doesn't realize that moving involves physical labor. Why doesn't she crawl back into the organized closet she came out of?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri May 23, 2014 6:55 pm

chloep wrote:^^ So, this was on of the comments that was left on Shay's pic:

Guess who said that!

It is a shame that some people do not realize family moments. I really feel sorry for her because she does not know when to stop and just reorganize her life.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 23, 2014 6:58 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Apparently missy doesn't realize that moving involves physical labor. Why doesn't she crawl back into the organized closet she came out of?

giggling Yeah I can't picture Ms. Organizer doing the actual physical part of this. She'd be worried about her hair and breaking a nail most likely. You can go back home now missy, you aren't needed there.

Can you tell she annoys me? Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje