SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Hope they enjoyed the show! They look beautiful !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 12:18 am

Change of venue for the Winnipeg event.

@Hollevv: EVENT CHANGE: @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici will be in Winnipeg May 29th at the Radisson Winnipeg. Its a private party so get your tickets fast!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sean & Catherine event change: we are holding a social at the Radission #Winnipeg. There will be a silent auction, drinks, food, and dancing. We hope you can make it ;). #seanandcatherine #thebachelor #bachelornation #grownsexy #social #canada #event #eventoftheyear - tickets avail through me only. Email or Facebook my name, also online at diyobo.com by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 10:14 am

So, Clay and Kaylie are on their way to Cabo. FYI

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Tue May 06, 2014 10:51 am

lipsis wrote:So, Clay and Kaylie are on their way to Cabo. FYI
You think Sean and Catherine are going to Cabo, Lipsis? They really have a very
busy schedule this month of May. On that Winnepeg ad, I do not know why that
girl Holly keeps on writing on the pic of the couple and it is so big it is very annoying!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 11:01 am

serolf24 wrote:
lipsis wrote:So, Clay and Kaylie are on their way to Cabo. FYI
You think Sean and Catherine are going to Cabo, Lipsis? They really have a very
busy schedule this month of May. On that Winnepeg ad, I do not know why that
girl Holly keeps on writing on the pic of the couple and it is so big it is very annoying!

They are all going to Cabo for Laura's wedding. Its just the when Sean and Catherine are leaving that we dont know. Cat did like an IG pic about an hour ago. The Lowe's could be leaving with The Silvers or anytime between now and Thiursday. No airport sightings thus far. We'll see, when we see, I guess.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Deliciousness, in bag form @ashlieredmond by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue May 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Love that purse. Definitely delicious. Well it's almost mothers day
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 2:51 pm

@clmgiudici: Compliment someone today Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 4:57 pm

catherinegiudici: Share how you give your Lowe Notes by using #clowebysg to win a site feature, a repost & a variety pack! A winner a week, so get to it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

@SeanLowe09: Dallas to NYC to Cabo to Toronto to Costa Rica all in 2 weeks. Good thing I've got my travel buddy! pic.twitter.com/d19BcvWOMe

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Tue May 06, 2014 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 4:59 pm

So they are going to Costa Rica! Yay! And looks like a quick trip to NYC before Cabo with Toronto squeezed in. Wow!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Actually, that's probably not the travel order since Costa Rica is in a week.  So now we get to play "Where/When"

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #50

+32
timfan
Sprite
smartcat
Admin
landrje