SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 pm

And um, the thread length just changed again. laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:28 pm

^Lol. I just noticed that too. Seems like they are doing some adjusting board wide.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:43 pm

So I was just told the threads are a 1000 post limit. the pages have been changed to 12 posts per page. We can now go to 80 pages. laugh out loud And I have a headache. Anyway, we will figure it out. If anyone other than me makes a new thread, please include the new thread number in the title.

Gonna go pour myself a cocktail now.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

Catherine was at an event tonight. It was for a book launch: Hitched In a Hurry
And look who was also there!! @catherinegiudici #hitchedinahurry #imacreeper by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look who stopped by to celebrate #hitchedinahurry with #author @karleykiker - newlywed @catherinegiudici! Love her bangs! #books #booklaunch #publishing #events #bridetobe #engaged #engagement #weddingplanning by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:45 pm

She looks so cute. Nice to know she is still home. I was beginning to wonder if she was traveling since she'd been so quiet.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:51 pm

Hi.Mrs.CLowe! #lookinHappy #nicefashionstatement
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:39 am

it seemed she has a circle of friends / maybe business contacts on her own in Dallas..
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 am

I love the new TBT glacier photo! There is so much happiness radiating from SeanCat in that photo. I can't believe nobody has taken it for their avi. Hope you don't mind, I'm grabbing since I didn't see anyone using it. It was really hard choice because the engagement pic is my favorite too!

Thanks again to everyone for all the posting, pictures and updates. clapping! 
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:50 am

Wow, Catherine looks so pretty in that dress. She seems happy and content with her life in Dallas, she's having a lot of new friends too, good for her.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:21 am

I'm super excited to see Sean do his thing tomorrow. Not as excited to get up at 3:55am but there is very little I wouldn't do for the man. Will try to recap it afterward but I may go back to sleep so you may have to wait. Discussion will be in the media thread. Umngirl brought the times over to that thread already. See ya'all there.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:57 am

lipsis wrote:She looks so cute. Nice to know she is still home. I was beginning to wonder if she was traveling since she'd been so quiet.
I had thought the same thing. She looks so pretty, I love her dress.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 am

Just did Sean the bachelor's makeup! #ilovemyjob #bachelor #work #fun #cameraready #onset #goodtimes #earlymorning #imready #touchups #toronto by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje