SELECT CONTENT

Changes - Updates to our Forum

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by tigertiz Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:48 pm

I had a similar experience after visiting that same site. My computer kept freezing. I had to run Glary utilities (or you could download and run malwarebytes) to immediately clean up the problem.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Changes - Updates to our Forum - Page 8 Empty Re: Changes - Updates to our Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:00 am

This is a reminder for all our members. Although Private Messages are only accessible by the user, in other words as Administrator there is no way for me or anyone else to access the Private Messages, it is imperative that any of the Mod's or myself are contacted should anyone receive private messages that are insulting, bashing flaming bullying etc.

There is zero tolerance for such behaviour and the offender will be permanently banned. Members should always contact myself or a Moderator should you receive any type of suspicious private messages.

I appreciate anyone who receives such a private message to contact us immediately. We do not want this type of member associated with our forum.

Thank you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Private Messages - No Private Messages that are considered bullying, name calling, insulting, sexual advance, or prejudice. This behavior is NOT allowed and subject to permanent banning. No one has access to user’s Private Messages. If there is a problem, contact a Moderator or the Administrator. Please do not ask on the open forum if a member would like to receive a private message about information they have. Simply PM them. All Private Messages from the Administrator or a Moderator must be read. If there is evidence of clearly avoiding to read the Private Message, user may be banned without notice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71769

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Please join me in congratulating the following new Moderators!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - International Threads

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] extra help.

Stay tuned, maybe more to come!

Thanks to all for agreeing to help us continue to make this a great place to visit!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:35 pm

Congratulations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Glad to have you all on board!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:01 pm

Welcome, welcome to the team.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:02 pm

Congrats and Welcome all! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:36 pm

One more! Congrats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] moderator of the NON Spoiled Category!

TYMV to all for your help!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Congratulations [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Welcome to the team! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19245

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:41 pm

welcomebanner to the new mods. Glad to have you on board.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15515

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:29 pm

Welcome and thank you, ladies! We are so happy to have you on board and helping. 
clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Thanks for the welcome, y'all!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Thanks so much for the love. I'm excited to help out with this wonderful community! PINKHEART PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Changes - Updates to our Forum

+43
SunnyRachel
SueSt
rhondam
AllAboutLove
Seabear