SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Page 7 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/style-serves-up-at-tiny-tennis-tournament?cid=rss

Style Serves Up At Tiny Tennis Tournament
See alsoCelebrity Topics Juan Pablo Nikki Ferrell Mot & Chandon

The sports world welcomed many stylish celebrities on a cool and picturesque evening in luxurious Miami on Wednesday evening, March 19, 2014. The buzz around the city focused on a star-studded celebration of the "Tiny Tennis" tournament which was taking placing at The Viceroy's Club 50. Moët & Chandon champagne was flowing as Roger Federer was wowing the crowd, looking rather sporty, tennis racket in hand.

Federer – international tennis champion and Moët & Chandon Global Brand Ambassador – served as umpire for the "Tiny Tennis" matches, with some familiar players ,Juan Pablo Galavis of ABC's "The Bachelor," Giovani Bernard of the Cincinnati Bengals, Jon Beason of the NY Giants, Tracy Wilson Mourning and more. Giovani Bernard was victorious against his competitors as the official winner of the "Tiny Tennis" tournament, earning a jeroboam of Moet & Chandon and a chance to play Federer on the miniature court. The audience was watching closely in trend-setting style.

All eyes were fixated on the newest couple, Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell, as Nikki cheered for her man in a very enticing pink dress which complimented her wavy blond locks. Despite losing in the semi-finals, when the Pharrell Williams “Happy” came on, Juan Pablo danced playfully for her, magnanimously gifting her a crystallized jeroboam of Moët that he had won.

This is only a preview of what is to come at the much publicized Sony Open Tournament begins today, March 21, 2014, in lovely Key Biscayne, surrounded by crystal blue waters. Moët & Chandon is committed to the tennis world as the Official Champagne of the Sony Open for the first year. Expect to see top fashions, well-known celebrities and plenty of sunshine all in honor of the tennis champions.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 BjRC902IAAAn0F7

Budare Bistro
‏@Budare_Bistro   Thanks for coming @juanpagalavis @nikki_ferrell @jesusnietor @Annacgalavis
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:38 am

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031812

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031813
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 am

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031910

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031913
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:43 am

Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell with Adriana De Moura, star of the Bravo reality show 'The Real Housewives of Miami' at the Moet and Chandon 'Tiny Tennis' with Roger Federer event at Club 50 at Viceroy Miami on March 19.
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031914

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031915

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031916

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031917

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 14031918
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 1500_BACHELOR_Y18_D1804_009_ful

Last edited by Isabel123 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:43 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 461278719-episode-1802-thirteen-women-meet-up-with-the-gettyimages

Last edited by Isabel123 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:02 pm

Isabel123, your above post reminded me that I had read this blog by the photographer and was intrigued by story behind the pic

Hey Seoul Sistas: On Assignment For The Bachelor Season 18 Episode 4

Full blog entry here: http://www.christopherjue.com/blog/2014/2/3/hey-seoul-sistas-on-assignment-for-the-bachelor-season-18-episode-4

And now this brings me to leaving the best for last...

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 465708955-episode-1804-k-pop-superstars-2ne1-put-juan-gettyimages

Photo by ABC TV/Christopher Jue

It's 1:07am here and pretty damn cold out but things started to heat up as we are all trying to wrap up the last shot which wasn't rehearsed nor reenacted. From what I remember correctly, there two cameramen on this shot while I was positioned way back with my 70-200 on the 6D readying myself for that money that I hoping get. I thought to myself that I should've switched bodies with the 70-200 on the Mark IV as it does 10 fps but I just didn't have the time since this was just a one time shot. As slow as the 6D camera is, I captured that intimate moment just before Juan and Nikki Ferrell both met lips. Maybe I should start doing weddings more (laugh out loud, yeah right). A bit on the grainy side on purpose otherwise my shots would look digitally perfect like everyone else's. I shot handheld at 1/40 at F2.8, ISO 2000. It worked for me and them. Time to go eat some bibimbap.

You can check out all of the official photos that I shot for The Bachelor in Seoul here. Hope you like them and don't forget to watch the show!
February 3, 2014 by Christopher Jue

In this pic Nikki is wearing JPG's jacket and holding the group date rose. The pic Isabel123 posted of them talking in the furniture museum is the only conversation scene I remember. Does anyone recall if Nikki was given the rose infront of the group or elsewhere? From what the photographer said above, it sounds like this pic might have been taken as everyone was leaving for the night. If so, where are the other women who were on the date?

Last edited by notarose on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:26 am

Bachelor video clips from Good Morning America.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-juan-pablo-galavis-finally-breaks-silence-criticisms/story?id=22860254#.Uy4NWzOE0Kw.twitter

Last edited by Isabel123 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 pm

JPG and Nikki's weekend apart from each other

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 40828518b24e11e3b99c0aa73e1070c5_8

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 7 Bjb3tfOIAAA98AY
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:04 pm

Fan Vid

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Fan Vid

Thanks for sharing! Lovely song choice and video
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 63 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 35 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

+21
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
DKWillis
Isabel123
docnash14
2observe
Amberish
Idlemess
Maddy
maxnsam
glazedover