SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Page 29 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm

http://saracramer.blogspot.ca/#!

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Models_saracramer_sarahnelsen
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 _TASSELDRESS
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 _TASSELDRESS2
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Tara__0312Kloeppel_shoot
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Saracramer_spread_sketchbook
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Sara_cramer_square_earrings_model2
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Sara_cramer_diamond_earring_product2
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Sara_cramer_parallelogram_earrings
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Post by notarose Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:33 pm

@OKMagazine
Shocker! @JuanPaGalavis Admits Why He "Didn't Enjoy" Watching Himself on #TheBachelor: okmag.co/1pngdym

Interviewed when in Atlantic City at the After dark pool party a few weeks ago but published April 21
http://t.okmagazine.com/entry/view/id/110898?utm_referrer=http:%2F%2Ft.co%2Fhn6AHEiGdi

JPG twitter response: April 22
SHOCKER is that FINALLY you guys post something TRUE online @OKMagazine... Jejejej  #Bravo cc. @valerienome

sorry but the mobile version of this article cannot be copied so you have to click on the link. Isabel posted it in another thread as well and mentioned that the online version might not be as complete as the newsstand version. I think JPG did a good job of explaining how love "just happens" of its own accord.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 am

notarose wrote:@OKMagazine
Shocker! @JuanPaGalavis Admits Why He "Didn't Enjoy" Watching Himself on #TheBachelor: okmag.co/1pngdym

Interviewed when in Atlantic City at the After dark pool party a few weeks ago but published April 21
http://t.okmagazine.com/entry/view/id/110898?utm_referrer=http:%2F%2Ft.co%2Fhn6AHEiGdi

JPG twitter response: April 22
SHOCKER is that FINALLY you guys post something TRUE online @OKMagazine... Jejejej  #Bravo cc. @valerienome

sorry but the mobile version of this article cannot be copied so you have to click on the link.  Isabel posted it in another thread as well and mentioned that the online version might not be as complete as the newsstand version.  I think JPG did a good job of explaining how love "just happens" of its own accord.

Here"s the article:
http://okmagazine.com/get-scoop/juan-pablo-galavis-admits-why-he-didnt-enjoy-watching-himself-on-the-bachelor/

Juan Pablo Galavis Admits Why He "Didn't Enjoy" Watching Himself on The Bachelor
Valerie Nome

Juan Pablo Galavis doesn’t feel the need to rush his relationship with his Bachelor pick Nikki Ferrell.

Not only did he break tradition by not getting engaged at the end of the show, but he refused to tell her “I love you” on the After The Final Rose special last month.

“It’s not just important to take it slow with Nikki, or take it slow with somebody else,” the former soccer pro, 32, tells me when he hosts The Pool After Dark at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City.

“In life, you have to take the pace that love goes. You don’t force it. You just don’t force love, you don’t force falling in love, you don’t force being in love—you just become. I don’t know how to say that in English, but you just feel it. When you feel good with somebody, you don’t have to force saying something or doing something, if you’re just getting to know that person. Right now is the time for me to get to know Nikki in her house, at her job, on the streets. We weren’t able to do that before [the show ended].”

While their relationship is good, Juan Pablo takes issue with his portrayal on the ABC reality show.

“The reality of the show is it was a great experience for me,” he says. “I enjoyed two months of filming. I didn’t enjoy watching it, but it is what it is. It was two months filming something that when you watch it, you’re like ‘wow.’ I had so many great memories, so many great things that you didn’t get to see. That’s the disappointing part.”

He’s moving forward, though.

If he could know one thing about the future, he confesses it’s all about his young daughter Camila, whose mom is ex-girlfriend Carla Rodriguez.

juan-pablo-camila-kermit

“I would want to know if at 15, if my daughter loves me the way she does right now,” he says. “And if she’s proud of me, just because I want to be a good example for her, and seeing her grow and how much she loves Daddy—saying ‘Daddy, te quiero mucho,’ which means ‘I like you a lot,’ those are the things that melt my heart. That’s just great!”

What’s the #1 thing on his bucket list?

“Seeing my future wife walking down the aisle,” he says. “It is very important. I’ve never been married, I’ve never been engaged, never been anything, so I want to make it very special, and it’s definitely the #1 thing because I want to have more kids.”

Nikki must not mind Juan Pablo’s pace. He greets her on the red carpet by making the heart symbol with his hands when she meets him at the cabana. They don’t call it a night until 2:43 AM!

For Juan Pablo’s Finish This Sentence feature, pick up the new issue of OK! on newsstands now. What do you think of Juan Pablo’s approach to love? Do you think their relationship will last?
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:00 am

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BljCM9SCYAAIM_7

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 10250041_235570696635890_1756443937834335560_n

nikki_ferrell Selfies with Blair at the reception last night. She also made a great dance partner! #weddingfun
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/nikki_ferrell/#TMq74WOM5QS51qqT.99
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 10296899_1425706584349178_1077527059_n

nikki_ferrell My handsome date for the evening.  Congratulations Doug and Erin!
Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/nikki_ferrell/#TMq74WOM5QS51qqT.99
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 F65dabdec7f611e3a7a024be05d05060_8

Last edited by Isabel123 on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:01 am

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  3m
Life / La Vida... pic.twitter.com/7vionsX1s7
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BllnfTPIQAE0VRr
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 am

Just a couple of bachelors. #JuanPablo. http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/701732438794053306_1018080

@dramabeats
I agree!! ---> RT @KillaahKaylenee: @JuanPaGalavis @DramaBeatsdrama should be the new bachelor !!

Chris Pfaff, also known as 'Drama Beats' is a music producer originally from Akron, Ohio. He is also CEO and founder of the clothing line 'Young And Reckless'. He is linked to the skater world through his cousin, Rob Dyrdek pro-skateboarder, founder of the Street league Skateboarding (SLS) and reality tv star who often included Drama in the cast
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 1742498_660272704045493_415786198_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:05 am

@Malea_lynn (twitter)
Juan Pablo is at the restaurant I'm at in Pittsburgh lolzzz #Bachelor1:01pm - 19 Apr 14

@NickyT27 blueline grille by the pens arena
1:07pm - 19 Apr 14

And the coach of the Pens Dan Blysma...cya
1:07pm - 19 Apr 14
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Blm3IQpCIAArjz8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 am

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Profile_236394607_75sq_1397881153
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 13d79af4c7e711e3a8c60002c9e0525e_8

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 am

shaylee ‏@shaylee_md · 53m
@JuanPaGalavis So nice to meet you and your brother today! You're a sweetheart!!!! #LetsGoPens pic.twitter.com/YwHLoYMJMH
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Jp_gam10

JERI ‏@JGREGSWEE · 40m
@juanpagalavis at the #pensgame. #bachelor pic.twitter.com/9wzlg6dd2r
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Jp_pen10

The latest from Jennifer Bullano (@PensPRLady). Follow the Pens PR for a look inside the locker room, road trips & lives of your favorite team!
Jennifer Bullano ‏@PensPRLady https://twitter.com/PensPRLady‎ · 39m
Working... #notabadgig @JuanPaGalavis #letsgopens pic.twitter.com/Bd93ULFXbM
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Jp_pen12

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 27m
Ready for @penguins GAME 2 with my bro @rogalavis... #LetsGoPens pic.twitter.com/1da9XsAoJR
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnnsIQIgAAGNLd
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:23 am

Juan Pablo loves the Ice Crew! Ha #IceCrew #Pens #JuanPablo
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 C2e8c236c81211e39e5f0002c9d7d592_8

@juanpagalavis came to Pittsburgh to visit the pens ice crew #icecrew #thebachelor #gotnhl @penguins
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Af78b810c81611e38dad0002c9c88468_8
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 2d776dfec81411e3a92b0002c943a9f0_8

Thank you so much @juanpagalavis for being so sweet and taking a picture with me!! Let's go pens!!
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 10175190_1479798842234823_1892885100_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 am

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Bln_cy3CUAAz0PW

Lauren Shovel
So today I facetimed Juan Pablo @JuanPaGalavis pic.twitter.com/E1sXHGamC6
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Bln4RgVIcAA853I

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnyIfnCAAAIUeI
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 am

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnrrotIEAAAtnJ
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 Blnk2hlCYAAfg8u
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnawBQIMAEEjYhJuan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnaL7tCQAAJYAu
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnJ_2nCQAEzZgK
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 29 BlnsIXvCUAAZP9T
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 63 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

+21
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
DKWillis
Isabel123
docnash14
2observe
Amberish
Idlemess
Maddy
maxnsam
glazedover