SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Page 13 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:02 pm

It seems like from AC, the couple went to Miami and attended another event. Busy weekend for the two.

I met the bachelor @juanpagalavis and his ladayy @nikki_ferrell at our hotel after ultra last night and they were perfecto! #miami #thebachelor #juanpablo #perfect #sweet #ultramiami2014 #instagood #potd #lovethem #cute #fun #musicfestival #goodtimes #southbeach #fourseasons #fl
11.17 am 3/31/2014Four Seasons Hotel Miami
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 B050cdfcb8e611e39b04129e807b663c_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:56 pm

juanpagalavis
1 day ago
One of the BEST people I have ever met, and the most TALENTED Voices I have ever HEARD... Thanks @anthonyevansjr for REHEARSING few songs for @carlosgcasado and I, EXITOS tonight...

Older pics with the same guy.

anthonyevansjr
3 months ago
Uhhhh... #football!! Sorry @juanpagalavis We'll watch your show later! This game is too GOOOD! #FLState #Auburn

anthonyevansjr
3 months ago
Watch party with @mmcnutt1 @juanpagalavis @kickinitwkelsey @chrismannmusic #thebachelor #whatishappening.

New Years night/morning with 2 of my favorite people @juanpagalavis and @bebo616. No one here speaks English! Hahaha.
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 75a97b7072bb11e3be060ed4a55bf507_8

Late night walgreens run w/ @juanpagalavis !! Caught him reading an article about himself! Hahaha. Tune into ABC this Juan-uary 6th!! #proud #myboy
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 D2023a42661811e39bd912d5c6ddd37a_8

Back home and exhausted until this one showed up at the door full of energy! Lol @juanpagalavis
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 1969fb7655a311e3814f128b961f8de0_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:16 pm

We spoke to Juan Pablo before his appearance, but we were not allowed to ask anything Bachelor-related.

NJ.COM: Juan Pablo welcome to Atlantic City.

GALAVIS: Thank you very much, I’ve been here already, you know on The Bachelorette. I was at Boardwalk Hall today at fight and I was like, I’ve been here, I know this place. It’s great.

What were you looking forward to doing most when you were back here in Atlantic City?

GALAVIS: You know, just take a look at the city and enjoy. Party tonight. Also I have a friend in the Phillies, so I went to the stadium today.

That’s cool, well welcome you here to The Pool After Dark, you’ll be hosting a party here.

GALAVIS: I know, it’s my first party that I host so it’s gonna be good.

You travel so much, on the road a lot, how do you stay so fit?

GALAVIS: Umm you know I’m not that fit, that’s why I wore a sweater today, cause I’ve been eating a lot. No, you gotta eat healthy a little bit. The most important thing is to be eating healthy and it’s hard when you travel and go to hotels. But you figure it out, you stop eating the burgers and drinking the diet coke, and you work out at the gym. I have a trainer in Miami, and he sends me a couple of work outs, like I did in the show when we were in the hotels and traveling a lot.

You’ve traveled to so many places in the last year, what was one of your favorite?

GALAVIS: Well every place is different. There is specific things that you like. South Korea was great. I’ve never seen so much culture on one side and the other side is very modern. Vietnam is a very humble country, you know you would think that there is misery in it, but it’s not. People are happy, they all work. So I was very impressed with Vietnam, I liked it a lot. Everybody seemed happy and everybody helped each other. And then we went to New Zealand and I love it, it was very green. It was great.

It’s nice to be where people are happy and positive.

GALAVIS: Yes, that’s what’s more important. As soon as you see the people are happy, it’s great.

So speaking of happy, what’s one of the biggest misconceptions people have about you?

GALAVIS: It’s hard because what you watch on TV it’s hard to translate. You know we did filming for 2 months and they just show 20 hours. So there is a show to be made and it is what it is. People will get to know me, the real Juan Pablo.

Well if you could describe yourself in three words what would it be?

GALAVIS: Very friendly, very honest, and, you know, very sarcastic and joker. Yeah, people don’t get that yet, but they will get it.

What’s in store for you and Nikki in the future?

GALAVIS: Just living life, you know. I’m working; she’s working. We’re doing good.

SOURCE: http://www.nj.com/atlantic-city-entertainment/index.ssf/2014/03/juan_pablo_galavis_on_his_relationship_with_nikki_ferrell_im_working_shes_working_were_doing_good.html
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Chillin with my boy @Juanpagalavis while watching @anthonyevansjr doing his final rehearsal before the CD release concert tonight at 7:30! If you are in the Miami Ft Lauderdale area come on out to Church by the Glades! It's gonna be Dope!
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 9440fd96b91611e3b6f212ff6cb531cd_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 25h
I DON'T usually cheer AGAINST The Heat, but when I DO, its because my BRO @greivisvasquez is PLAYING... pic.twitter.com/5epIV3l0s2
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 BkF6dwiIgAAOvGU

nikki_ferrell My first NBA game. Heat vs. Raptors!
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 220da31eb93911e3b74912d60ed3d90a_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 pm

In this pic you can see JPab holding a person's hand whose body is not visible.

Vicks ‏@victoriaa_annn 24h
Selfies with @JuanPaGalavis
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 BkF9FcZIcAILV5d
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by marjanne_1989 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

tramos1003
1 minuut geleden
#miami #heat #bachelor #JuanPablo #NikkiFerrell @MiamiHeat game nice way to end the night first heat win and then meet them! @lela330

http://instagram.com/p/mOyFSDPBPV/
marjanne_1989
marjanne_1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm

marjanne_1989 wrote:tramos1003
1 minuut geleden
#miami #heat #bachelor #JuanPablo #NikkiFerrell @MiamiHeat game nice way to end the night first heat win and then meet them! @lela330

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 78987510
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by marjanne_1989 Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 pm

Amberish wrote:
marjanne_1989 wrote:tramos1003
1 minuut geleden

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 78987510

thank you ;)
marjanne_1989
marjanne_1989

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 am

juanpagalavisJuan Pablo Galavis
Good TIMES with Mi @Nikki_ferrell watching pretty boy @greivisvasquez
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 Edd43c10b94811e3a9dc12f50b2cc5ed_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:10 am

wasmohuertaErasmo Huerta
El #selfie venezolano!! @greivisvasquez @juanpagalavis #bigote @nikki_ferrell VENEZUELA en la casa... Gracias por la invitación Greivis!!! Se te quiere hermano
Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion - Page 13 542853c6b94811e3b0931235e617111d_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis & Nikki Ferrell - Fan Forum - Pictures - Videos - Articles and Interviews - No Discussion

+21
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
DKWillis
Isabel123
docnash14
2observe
Amberish
Idlemess
Maddy
maxnsam
glazedover